Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Come on Shilpa let's finish this CC. Shall I make the next one, or is it already done by Anku? 😛

Btw "
A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer." reminds me of Virat from 14 April's DC vs RCB game. :D

sweet.melody thumbnail
don't know if Anku has yet.. let me check.

and yeah man it so does! He rocked that day :D so how was it seeing him live?
sweet.melody thumbnail
looks like she hasn't made another cc. you can go ahead!
Sowwie for taking so long. Was making the other CC. Took dis long to avoid spam error msgs which I HATE. 🤔
Anyhoo here's the next CC link-

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663077#41528507

Experience was fab Shilpa. Can't even express. I held up my VK poster even after he got out. (:
sweet.melody thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww im glad he gave you reason to hold it up for that long! 😃

they should have caught you on camera.. you know like that Zak wala once.. and then they showed both on screen together 😆
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

awwwwwwwwwww im glad he gave you reason to hold it up for that long! 😃

they should have caught you on camera.. you know like that Zak wala once.. and then they showed both on screen together 😆

Oh I wouldn't have minded that. 😆  But my uncle was with us 😳 and my annoying cousin bro. 😳 They were already annoying me SO much man. :/ Next time I go only with my dad. He's okay with my Kohligiri. 😳 😆
sweet.melody thumbnail
they weren't supporting RCB? But man RCB really needs to pick up if they don't want to get kicked out of the Quarter finals too..

yayyyyy we did it!!
Lets move to the next CC after this post :-)
Nope they are DC fans. Dude they were SO SO SO rude. I mean I usually don't have tolerance towards all this crap, but my mom had warned me to keep my temper down. 😆 Though I did tell him that I am pretty good at ignoring stuff. 🤣
sweet.melody thumbnail
oops I already posted there lol