Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by monar

oh my one wicket down,keep supporting Punjab Mona,well not how u support CSK though

.. Ouch Mona supports Punjab with all her heart, brains.. kidney.. lungs.. and so on

ROFL swetha laughs at mona for her melo drama
Sangakkara hope he brings the luck back to DC
@i kept water for noodles now i went n saw there is only the bowl i kept on the stove,all the water evoparated while i am hereOuch

Theory of evaporation proved....

Sangakara.. LOL He couldnt do anything for Punjab so no ways to DC too Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 143)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

haha Swe na pere marchiseva? LOL Oh ok.. I watched a little bit of the earlier RCB vs. CSK game. but switched it off pretty soon lol

ledu ringa ringa ante hi anamata ipanunchiLOL
i came at the end of match from college

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by -Untamed-

Me too Supporting Punjab... Aahun aahun aahun.. Dancing

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLOL
@nidz,why u always support opposite DC teamLOL

Coz am pissed off with DC for winning against RCB. Kohli hjit 71, yet hjis team lost. Ouch
But I love Hyd...best city in India <333

You can't say that until you have been to MumbaiTongueWink

I've been to quite a few places in India and as much as I love Chandni Chowk and the Taj Mahal or the beautiful scenery of Pink City aka Rajasthan..nothing quite compares to MumbaiEmbarrassedIt truly is the city that never sleeps!Tongue

never been too mumbai,but i really want to be there to meet my dream ppl,Sachin,SRK,A.R.Rehman,Shilpa Anand,i would have said Madhuri Dixit if it is during JDJ times
but Delhi,well i feel almost like walking with Army many times
Jaipur is Villagicious City,i never felt it as a city when i am there,i respect them for keeping old pink building safely like that though
but may be i am partial to Hyd

Haha I've been to Mumbai countless number of times yet I've never seen any bollywood actors. I have heard from my cousins though that ek baar Hrithik came to her building for shooting! :O See if you go to all the 5 star restaurants in Mumbai and if you're a party/clubbing type person then you will no doubt bump in to these actors but the problem is that when you see them you can't approach them because of the place you're in. 

I actually LOVE watching plays in Mumbai and many many TV actors and actresses come to perform there and even more come to watch these shows. I remember spotting Akki in the audience once.Tonguebut they come and go so quickly. :(

I'm so used to living in a busy city that I can't ever imagine living elsewhere. I actually enjoy the bhaga dauri of Mumbai, it;s what makes the city what it is.Smile

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

way too much proved for my hunger,i lost interst in noodles n that water for not waiting for me,never mind,milk is always my friend when i am hungry,i am a Bournivita Girl,used to be Boost is the secret of my energy
i love the "LOYALTY" of yours
i remember u from CMG forms u used to keep u better love to be loyal to ur maid than star?are u the same?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ohhh alaga? aithe okay LOL ringa ringa to you too Swe LOL

nenu Kohli batting chusenu.. he got caught out and I went back to sleep lol. anyways more than supporting team I'm supporting individual players.

what is the score on DC vs. Punjab game atm?

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Me too Supporting Punjab... Aahun aahun aahun.. Dancing

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLOL
@nidz,why u always support opposite DC teamLOL

Coz am pissed off with DC for winning against RCB. Kohli hjit 71, yet hjis team lost. Ouch
But I love Hyd...best city in India <333

You can't say that until you have been to MumbaiTongueWink

I've been to quite a few places in India and as much as I love Chandni Chowk and the Taj Mahal or the beautiful scenery of Pink City aka Rajasthan..nothing quite compares to MumbaiEmbarrassedIt truly is the city that never sleeps!Tongue

I hate Mumbai...honestly so crowded...eeeksss! I mean I disliked NYC for the same reason. And its so bloody confusing. I love Hyd & really like Delhi too. Mumbai acc to me is way too congested and and overcrowded for me to like it. And am bit of a..eee very lazy personality. So yeah. LOL

I loveee Mumbai! I love how everything and everyone is always in a hurry to go somewhere, yet everyone has this 'chalta hai' attitude in Mumbai lol. Place like Kerala and Rajasthan are great to go see historic sites and admire the beauty for a few days but I can never imagine living there forever..it's wayy too quiet for my liking. I mean if you look at the clubbing scene, the cafe's, sports bars etc then it's well on its way to becoming the next London or NYC.

I'm in love with NYC too..I wouldn't mind settling in either city one day.

Haha Kerala is too narrow minded for me, honestly. I go their every summer and I don't have a fab time. I hate people staring me down. Yuck. I just love Hyd & Delhi!

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Haha I've been to Mumbai countless number of times yet I've never seen any bollywood actors. I have heard from my cousins though that ek baar Hrithik came to her building for shooting! :O See if you go to all the 5 star restaurants in Mumbai and if you're a party/clubbing type person then you will no doubt bump in to these actors but the problem is that when you see them you can't approach them because of the place you're in. 

I actually LOVE watching plays in Mumbai and many many TV actors and actresses come to perform there and even more come to watch these shows. I remember spotting Akki in the audience once.Tonguebut they come and go so quickly. :(

I'm so used to living in a busy city that I can't ever imagine living elsewhere. I actually enjoy the bhaga dauri of Mumbai, it;s what makes the city what it is.Smile

no way i am a party person,well though i wanna make a trip solely on them
well thats interesting never heard off plays before though
well at present i live in semi bhaga dauri city,it is like if u wanna run with life u can n u also have facility to live same life with peace,i run during my exams thoughLOL
Mumbai,totally goes with the name it has,Metro it is,but i spend my childhood till my 10th in not so big city(not even Hyd) now i miss the place i used to be,i miss the gatherings,i miss seeing my bros play galli cric,i miss hitting my self with ball when they bowl,i miss complaining my dad about them
all things making me nostalgic though i know even i went back there now,i cant bring things back

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

way too much proved for my hunger,i lost interst in noodles n that water for not waiting for me,never mind,milk is always my friend when i am hungry,i am a Bournivita Girl,used to be Boost is the secret of my energy
i love the "LOYALTY" of yours
i remember u from CMG forms u used to keep u better love to be loyal to ur maid than star?are u the same?Confused

yes I am the same infamous person from CMG Approve
I am Mona and I am not fan of anyone LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top