Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

ohhh alaga? aithe okay 😆 ringa ringa to you too Swe 😆

nenu Kohli batting chusenu.. he got caught out and I went back to sleep lol. anyways more than supporting team I'm supporting individual players.

what is the score on DC vs. Punjab game atm?

ohhh
its 71-1 in 9overs,well not bad,hope they field well,all my hopes on Steyns n Ishant
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Haha Kerala is too narrow minded for me, honestly. I go their every summer and I don't have a fab time. I hate people staring me down. Yuck. I just love Hyd & Delhi!

I have a lot of Malayalee and Tamil friends and it always surprises me when they tell me that they are told to cover up in public. In Mumbai girls wear shorter skirts and shorter dresses than NRI's also.😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Even though I cant watch the match I am with Punjabb <3

Pangaa na looo LOL [:D/] 😆

Yoo Man! Panga Na lo ... but this shikhar Dhawan 😡 not understanding
bary thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

yes I am the same infamous person from CMG
I am Mona and I am not fan of anyone 😆

well you are surely "In"famous Person
i heard this line some where
oh damn me i am SRK fan n i dont recognise it,well ofcourse you are not fan of any one
I am Swetha,I am fan of Some,i cant deny that😆
so i fix with Terrorist line😆
sweet.melody thumbnail
Oh that's pretty good! hmm I'll go have breakfast and come back later.. see you!  btw Swe are you on fb?
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: bary

no way i am a party person,well though i wanna make a trip solely on them
well thats interesting never heard off plays before though
well at present i live in semi bhaga dauri city,it is like if u wanna run with life u can n u also have facility to live same life with peace,i run during my exams though😆
Mumbai,totally goes with the name it has,Metro it is,but i spend my childhood till my 10th in not so big city(not even Hyd) now i miss the place i used to be,i miss the gatherings,i miss seeing my bros play galli cric,i miss hitting my self with ball when they bowl,i miss complaining my dad about them
all things making me nostalgic though i know even i went back there now,i cant bring things back

Oh plays are very popular in Mumbai, especially with the youth. Most of the kids that go watch these plays are spoilt brats who are surviving off money from their parents🤢they come out with a few cigarettes in their hands with their boyfriends in big expensive cars. Sometimes I worry about the future of Mumbai if that's what the youth are like nowadays! :\

Probably the only thing I hate about Mumbai is the trains. In that department Delhi has the upper hand but in terms of eve-teasing I've heard Delhi is 10 times worse.

I was actually shocked..as a kid growing up in a typical building in Mumbai..all the kids used to play cricket outside the building and nowadays everyone is too busy watching stupid films like Twilight to do anything else.
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

all the way Dilli Dilli Dilli Dilli.. Dil walon ki dilli... 🥳 Sadi.. Dilli Ahun ahun..

Mumbai is good .. that said, still the best city all the ways is CHANDIGARH.. I like the cleanliness and beauty of that city and then its USP  near to Himanchal and Shivalik ranges..!

and I love Pondicherry.. Jaisalmer.. Darjeeling and Chamba.. alleppey and list go on.. India is incredible

NO WAYYY MONA! MUMBAI ALL THE WAYYY! It may not be the cleanest of cities, it may be traffic congested and over populated but there's a charm about the city that it's hard not to fall in love with it😳If you're after beauty then check out Mahabaleshwar or Matheran..such beautiful places😍

I've never been to Punjab but hopefully some day I will go because I really really want to see the Golden Temple.
bary thumbnail
damn my Sangakkara is out,i feel like shouting right now
bary thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Oh that's pretty good! hmm I'll go have breakfast and come back later.. see you!  btw Swe are you on fb?

yeah i am Swetha Shona KaShian😳
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

NO WAYYY MONA! MUMBAI ALL THE WAYYY! It may not be the cleanest of cities, it may be traffic congested and over populated but there's a charm about the city that it's hard not to fall in love with it😳If you're after beauty then check out Mahabaleshwar or Matheran..such beautiful places😍

I've never been to Punjab but hopefully some day I will go because I really really want to see the Golden Temple.

Oh I agree Mumbai all the way.. but DILLI IS THE DESTINATION 😆 .. see I hate Mumbai roads and Trains, every city has its charm so does mumbai, but somewhere it is quite dejected and fast for normal person like .. I prefer DIlli.. I agree not the safest place but has something which attracts you back to that place.. of all i think its your comfortability and connection with the city which pull you back to that place... that said.. DILLI DILLI DILLI DILLI ... 😆