Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

In order to stop confusion, I think I need to put my picture up πŸ˜† how to do that ? πŸ˜• and don't worry you are not the only one .. other one is just right up or below you πŸ˜†

change ur profile name to "i-am-a-guy" 
anwaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

4th or 5th? We should ask Anku that. She usually comes around this time, right??

i think 4rth! see, we need all old Cc's link to avoid ths confusion!
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/39591/yuvi-bhajji-react-to-afridis-comments

Yuvi, Bhajji react to Afridi's comments

"If Indians were not large-hearted, they would not have made so much of progress and delivered groW*H," Harbhajan was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. 

Yuvraj Singh's reaction was more tongue-in-cheek than his team-mate's. "Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash," Yuvraj, named man of the tournament, told The Times of India. 

"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 

HAHA! LOVED YUVI'S COMMENT!🀣

haha...🀣...
totalyy luvd yuvis comment..
"Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash,
thanxx 4 sharing
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/39591/yuvi-bhajji-react-to-afridis-comments

Yuvi, Bhajji react to Afridi's comments

"If Indians were not large-hearted, they would not have made so much of progress and delivered groW*H," Harbhajan was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. 

Yuvraj Singh's reaction was more tongue-in-cheek than his team-mate's. "Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash," Yuvraj, named man of the tournament, told The Times of India. 

"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 

HAHA! LOVED YUVI'S COMMENT!🀣

ATTABOY YUVI πŸ₯³
I love love love his reply. Such a witty & sarcastic reply. Me loves. πŸ˜‰
I tweeted him 3 times today. 😳 Way to go Yuvi πŸ₯³

Guys which team do you think will win on Friday? I hope it's KKR. Go Gauti πŸ₯³ Go Yusuf πŸ₯³
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sachin's a sweetheart <3

See the thing is that people use to MAINLY discuss Indian TV shows. And as far as I know, guys don't discuss TV shows. That's a girl thing. πŸ˜† Of course we do have sports and stuff, but the majority is of the shows only.  πŸ˜› So the misunderstanding is normal :))

Exactly.. I watched just CID and used to be there alot .. I love doing poems or stories .. so used to write stuff there ... but now as study and work putting weight on my shoulders result in weakness πŸ˜† So now Only do Punjabi stuff songs etc .. I was weak in hindi so started doing in purpose to work upon my hindi πŸ˜† Yup ! Agree its normal πŸ˜† but don't worry I will be in sports part .. Can't take D.F.M (Daily Fool Make'ry) aw 
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

Exactly.. I watched just CID and used to be there alot .. I love doing poems or stories .. so used to write stuff there ... but now as study and work putting weight on my shoulders result in weakness πŸ˜† So now Only do Punjabi stuff songs etc .. I was weak in hindi so started doing in purpose to work upon my hindi πŸ˜† Yup ! Agree its normal πŸ˜† but don't worry I will be in sports part .. Can't take D.F.M (Daily Fool Make'ry) aw 

You write? 😲 Me too! Tongue I want to become a writer. 😎
I have written a lot FanFictions on this site. 😊
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ATTABOY YUVI πŸ₯³
I love love love his reply. Such a witty & sarcastic reply. Me loves. πŸ˜‰

heyy what ds ATTABOY meansπŸ˜•
Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

heyy what ds ATTABOY meansπŸ˜•

It means "Way to go boy". Short form. πŸ˜†

anwaya thumbnail
sahara pune warrior's jersey has not been displayed! i mean come on man i wont to buy but whr is it? 

ab kya bermuda aur t-shirt me khelenge match?

i heard its black n seen one logo named "Sahara Pune warriors: Bleed Black"