Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not able to give msgs for anyone these days 😭 Always forget...😭

Happy Birthday, Reshu! I ll be back to post my message tomorrow! 😭 Have a great bday! πŸ€—

Love, Anku πŸ€—
Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ya ya I know nikammi U are ready to spank me for not putting my charan in ur b'day post......par hello.....mujhe aur bhi bahut kaam he......tera theka nahi le rakha maine...πŸ˜†

Jokes apart......sweetzzz.....sorry but somehow missed posting my wishes here.....but as they say....better late than never......

Wishing u a very happy b'day and may God bless u with all that u ever wished for .......

Love u...........πŸ€—
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthdayy!

I haven't known you for too long
but within the short span of time... i realized that you are a wonderful person to be around..

Hope your day was amazing... and may all success shower upon you for this upcoming year !
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u so much Shilpu,VVVπŸ€—πŸ€—

Shilpu tune theka to le rakha hai ab chahe ya na chaheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
many many happy returns of the day reet honeyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒlove u baby
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reeetooooooo, Meriiiiiii Reetooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ₯³  HAPPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Reetooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Tu kitni kitni awesome hai kudiye πŸ˜† Tenu malum ni how much I pasand you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love you bery bery much ladki πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Was that too sweet or too much? =/ I shall myself take the first one as the answer 🀣
Reeeeeeeeeet hun, I can't tell you what a PLEASURE it has been knowing you and talking to youuu!!! You're ssssssoooo freakin' sweeeeeeeeet ❀️ And I love our hilarious talks on various *beep* matters 🀣
From the very first day @ SR CC when it shifted to CC section todate, it never felt that it has been only a short while but really, I don't know about you but in this very short time, I feel very close to you and find you a very very close friend
πŸ€—
It never felt like I didn't know you before even when we met for the first time on SR CC in CC section.. It was like I was talking to any other close pal 😳 It's fun dissing LMG + phoreva couple with you πŸ˜† Just had to mention that
🀣
And then our love for cricket and Shona bonds us even more..  :D
Well, Reeto, your very very warm and pleasant to interact with! And always always so positive and fun-filled.. you never cease to amaze with your lively nature.. your just like our darling Shona<3
πŸ€—
No matter where we go from here and where we are 3yrs/5yrs/10yrs down the line, I know that if and whenever I remember India-Forums, I shall ALWAYS remember you! You, Zeenie, Shru, Guddi and my other close pals from SR CC and other I-F places. Cause no matter how much this place stinks, it ACTUALLY has given us friends for life.. who we may/may not remain in touch with, but we'll remember them always<33 Isn't it? I LOVE YOU, Reeto πŸ€—
πŸ€—
AND!!! I am still waiting for you to give up your job for me πŸ€” Main pehle mazak kar rahi thi. Sweet, awesome etc. chod, Tu ikammi hai, nikammi Itni asani se nahi gift karegi apni job yeh mujhe malum hai.. Koi na. I am waiting to steal it at the right time πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God bless you always. And may all your dreams, desires and hopes come true. Wish you lots of love, luck and happiness!!!
Anku
πŸ€—

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very happy birthday to you, Reshu. Many Happy returns!
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HI Reshuuuuu***********HUGS**********

I still remember the day how we had played PM-PM and came closer................U r  wonderful & sweetest person & thanks to siddhima for making me to meet some awesome souls in my life..........Love uuuuuuuuuuuuu*************HUGS***********
My Not belated Wishes on yr Birthday.
Wish u all happiness and hope all yr dreams and desires come true.
God Bless you with love, happiness and success.