Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey All ,

My first post in this forum

I just loved how they showed Choti si Navya and her baba scene and used it in present context...... very nice .........

I understand her fathers struggle , he trusts his daughter but at times trust shakes over a small misunderstanding , ....... well his trust for her is out taken by his fears ...........

Love

J

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa.kkFarwa60NatluSnehnehnejivedula_1Tressamayur_shanakPurpleRainAahanaxx11Enigma.lostmymusic..Juhi.relentless.Batameez.-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awwwww such a cute scene" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
the father should have atleast listened to her.My parents trust me and always give space to express my views.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Jo, the way he was humuliated and his mothers ka tadka made him sulk in his fears ......... if he didnot want to understand or trust her , he would never go to her at that moment , he went there on his own , and he  is not just confessing his fears ......

trust and fears both are making him restless

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Is Mumbai like this?I always knew that Mumbai people are very modern and they give all kinds of freedom to therir children.Never knew such a big issue can arise just because of celebrating V-day.Even the politician are against it!!!!!.Are Mumbai people that conservative?

Tressa

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Ya  , even political ppl are like that , Baldakar and all , well one live in mumbai doesnt mean they have to be open minded and all , every one are different ..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TressaAahanaxx11

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
The way hindi film portrays Mumbai and the way Hindi soaps portray Mumbai is quite different.I am confused actually how is Mumbai.

Navya's father is making a mistake by not letting Navya to go to college.It will make Navya frustated and ultimately there will be a distance between parents and children.

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hey that was reaaly a very cute scene iliked it

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I was watching this scene with my mom.When the flashback was showing  mom said  my papa used to do like that when i was small.I cried silently.Cry Because  just before I had a small fight with my papa .so that scene touched me a lot.

Tressa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.