Fan Fictions

Neha's Oneshots (Mayur confession pg 8) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Sriha

Groupbie

Sriha

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
awesome...so cute...:D:D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha's Oneshots (Mayur confession pg 8) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
And that's the best i could read!!! awesome dr... Really cute...

Thanks for the pm!!

minaalM

Goldie

minaalM

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

you are going great yaar

its so sophisticated Smile

i loved it, the Love Bonding b/w ArSh Smile

thanks for the PM do update me next time tooo plz Big smile

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Aww, you know the last words of the story brought blurry tears to my eyes. It's really sad to accept the fact that you were not the first-love of your first love. But seriously, Shilpa here has coped up very well. (: Off the topic and absolutely lame? I know. 

Coming back to it, it was just sweet. I love Armaan. I love Shilpa even more. There's simply no denying, that it was written fabulously and with a tinge of acceptance to the fact that somewhere deep inside his heart Armaan still loved Riddhima, though he would never leave Shilpa, if Riddhima were to come back to Armaan, ever. That's what I made out of it. :L

Anyways, It was a great read! and I would really love to read more from you! 

Exceptional work! (:

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely comments. Now for people who wanted a SS on Arsh - well I need the inspiration and the perfect idea to get me all hyped up. If it comes you will be the first to know!!

I am thinking of turning this thread into an oneshot gallery for all my favorite couples..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cue1shaaz_91bushrayouMeetPremeerScatteredCastleKaSh_luv

kshanikaa

Goldie

kshanikaa

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I have read both parts twice and i have loved this shot to the core!!! :)

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
A/N: I wrote this for  a competition before the mayur confession scene took place. This was my idea of their confession scene. I am ensuring I dont lose the thing and hence posting it here. Enjoy and comment.Smile

Cruel Joke

The audience cheered as the curtains open.Mayank stood exactly where he was ordered to stand.He felt a sense of satisfaction and relief.The play had gone extremely well.This last scene and it was over.The reviews would be fabulous.

The spot light brightened as Nupur entered.The audience gasped.Dressed in a golden lace saree,her hair hanging down on her shoulders,a slight smile on her face,she looked like a goddess walking on earth.Mayank watched mersmerised as she walked shyly towards him.

He walked to her and said.

"Isha!Tum yahaan?"

"Haan Varun!I came here to thank you for all that you have done for Lekha."

Mayank shook his head.

"Thank me?You don't need to thank me ever for anything."

Nupur stared at him.

"Why?"

"Because everything that makes you happy makes me happy too."

She blushed.

"Why?"

He moved slightly closer.

"You know very well why.I have told you time and again and yet you act as if you know nothing.I love you.I love you so much that it feels the world is nothing without you.But then you have always known that for I have always felt that that way.But I wont ever say this again if you tell me that you still have no feelings for me..What do you feel?"

The audience was silent by this time.The silence was reasonant.It was obvious that they were leaning me.Mayank didn't blame them.His heart was beating audibly.He looked at Nupur who were staring wide eyed at him.It was so real!And why not?He felt like he meant he every word,he spoke.

Nupur stood staring at him.

I love you.I love you so much that it feels the world is nothing without you

He had said it!He had said what she craved to hear.She was in a world of her own oblivious to the people around.She was unaware of the millions of eyes following her movement,of people from backstage urging her to speak.She was aware only of her thumping heart and the boundless happiness.He moved slowly towards her,looking confused.

"Isha'"he said.

The word was like a slap to her.She closed her eyes.It was Varun speaking!There was no Mayank anywhere.This was a play.

Get on with your lines.

"Varun'I.."she began slowly.There was a sigh of relief from somewhere behind her and the instrumental track started on cue.

How could you think Mayank would say something like that to you?Love'indeed!Mayank can never love someone like you'never!!you will never be good enough for him'ever.

The lines'Nupur!

"Varun'I don't think'I'"

Go on..Finish it Nupur!A few lines and the play is over and never again would you hear such words from his lips.He would never say all that he has said to you as Varun.

The thought was like a knife to her heart.She concentrated on her lines but for the life of her she couldn't remember what they were.She looked at the audience,the lights blurring.She was panic stricken by now.

Mayank moved closer to her,shocked by her prolonged silence.

"Isha..what do you feel?"

She turned to look at him,her lovely face terrified.

"I cant.."she said brokenly.

"You'"

"I don't remember what I am supposed to say."she said

There was a gasp from the backstage.Mayank moved closer and cupped her face.

"Say what you feel."

"I'"

"Say you love me."he said,his eyes shining.

"I love you'so much.."she said.Why was it so easy to say it?

"I love you too."he said.

He pulled her into his arms,hugging her impulsively.She clung on to him.The lights dimmed slowly.He held her,his heart breaking into two.She was sobbing in his arms.He tightened his hold of her trying to comfort her.

The curtains closed slowly and the audience cheered madly.

The moment the curtains closed,Nupur shoved him away and raced away.Mayank stood shocked for a moment and then followed her.He sidestepped his friends,ignoring every pat and every word muttered.His eyes searched for her and only her.

It was minutes before he found her.She was sitting in the ground,beneath a huge tree.She was trembling slightly as though crying.

His heart clenched.He moved swiftly towards her.

"Nupur!What happened?"he asked gently.

She looked up,her face tear stained.

"What happened?I was about to ruin it all..everything.All these weeks of work everyone's efforts 'everything because I couldn't remember what I was supposed to say.I couldn't remember..I tried'I really did but I couldn't.The play would have'"

she was sobbing softly as she talked.

He knelt down,feeling her pain.

"Nothing like that happened.You didn't ruin anything.Noone realised you forgot.Everyone in the audience was cheering."

She gave him a wan smile.

"Yes!No one realised because you handled it so well.Thanks Mayank!"

He clapsed her hand.

"You don't need to thank me ever for anything'"he began.

The smile turned into a grimace.

"Mayank'please don't."

"'because everything that makes you happy makes me happy too."

Nupur stood up,her eyes sparkling with anger.

"Mayank stop the Varun act.The play is over and we are not on stage."

He stood up too.

"I know."he said simply.

Her heart skipped a beat.She couldn't speak,she could only stare.

"Let me finish Nupur. You don't need to thank me ever for anything because everything that makes you happy makes me happy too.When I see you smile I feel like a beam of hope sparkling through me.All my worries and my problems fade into inconsequential.Nothing matters because you are smiling'you are happy."

She stared at him,feeling something soaring past her.Tears blurred her vision.

He looked at her.

"But you don't want me to be happy,do you?"he asked.

She started.

"Mayank how can you'"she began.

"If you wanted me to be happy,you would never cry.Have you any idea how much pain your tears give me?"

Nupur sniffed,trying to control her wayward mind.

"By god Mayank if this turns out to be a cruel joke'"she said warningly.

"It is a cruel joke!"he said."A cruel joke that I say what I feel and you think its Varun speaking.A cruel joke that I cant see my life without you.A cruel joke that if you so much as look as someone I feel the urge to kill him.A cruel joke that'"he stopped as she put a finger on his lips.

"'a cruel joke that you mean the world to me.A cruel joke that everytime  you touch me I feel I am on the verge of heartattack."she said,blushing softly.

They laughed slowly as they moved towards eachother.He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"A cruel joke that we both fell in love with the person'"he began

"..that we had sworn to hate."she finished.

They smiled as each other.He leaned down and kissed her tears away.Then he cupped her face,his breath on her face.She closed her eyes feeling lightheaded.

"Nupur'Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?"

She nodded shyly.

'Yes.You love me."

He smiled.

"Yes'Nupur and you love me."

They stared into each other's eyes and smiled again,feeling that the moment should last forever.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakosambiasalma009mangalorianraji02KaShforever06Bronze.kirti123fri42911-sam-You-Know-WhoSujaLuvsMayurAanya.-Samira-love.mayurartiPrada_176ShwePoopreethis_ArTi4ever_Faria.a-little-hopeafshanafreendrfizaahmed-Harshu-Rajiniliciousannie07

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Res!

*EDITED*

Aww that was cute :)

I've never watched MJHT so I don't know much about the characters and the scene, but it seemed like a college play...at any rate, this was well written :)

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 23 June 2011 at 12:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top