Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey pls write shilpa POV ............. would love to read it..............n loved your writing ................pls continue soon .......... n pls pm mee.....da part........... n thanks for pm......... take care.............love aish...............
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice dear
but quite different
do write more
JERAN_rocks thumbnail
Neha.............πŸ€—
awwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wonderfulβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
quite different concept.............πŸ˜ƒ
loved it........loved off n on record combo......πŸ‘πŸ‘superb............β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ON THE RECORD
STILL HATE HIM.....😑
OFF THE RECORD
ACTUALL LIKE HIM IN UR OS.........πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

GOOD JOB!!

thanks for pm...............😳

❀️
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS!

I am a die hard AR fan [Seriously! ArSh made puke! No offence!]  but I still liked your work....which just goes to say how awesomely you write :)

xoxo
Aanya

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow..uniquely written i must say. brilliant idea
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘ Amazing,

for the record i really really really appreciate it,

plz try to continue if you can, πŸ˜Š

KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it.. 

I wanna read some more Story/OS on KaSh/ArSh..
Edited by KaShforever06 - 12 years ago
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I know this is very late in coming but I am very spontaneous writer so I only write when I am actually inspired. And it took a couple of viewings of ArSh scenes to get inspired... Let me know what you think.

Off the Record

" The floor is hard"

The voice was hesistant but firm. The lady grimaced. For the record such complaints annoyed her. Off the record hearing the husky voice made her shiver with anticipation. Shilpa Malik lay scowling at the ceiling. For the record she was lying on bed when her dear husband was lying on the floor. Off the record she wished she was lying next to him.

'Would you please consider the couch as an alternative? My back is hurting" came a pleading request.

For the record she ignored it, but off the record she started hurting when she heard that. She stared at the bed covers to ignore the pain. For the record she loved the color, off the record she loved the fact that Arman tolerated the color for she liked it.

He would deny it, ofcourse if asked. Like so many things in their life it was unspoken. If she once sat down to list the things they never spoke about it would be the length of the entire refridgerator. For the record she hated the fact that they never talked about things. Off the record she loved that they read each other's mind without speaking.

She loved many things: Cricket, playing pranks, and cooking. For the record, she has a tendency of burning her food. Off the record she only did so to see her husband's annoyed expression. For the record, she always retorts sharply whenever he criticises her cooking. Off the record, she loves the tiny smile he fails to hide when he criticises it. She loved talking about everything in the world to her hubby and realise that he isnt exactly listening to her. For the record she is furious when that happens. Off the record she is happy that he loses the thread of their conversation because he cant keep his eyes off her.

She loves  when she feels her baby kick which happened a lot now that she was six months pregnant. For the record she is annoyed when the baby kicks start hurting her. Off the record she loves  the expression on her husband's face everytime she so much as said: ouch.

For the record, she hates it that Arman never outright said he wanted the baby. Off the record, she loves the softened tender look that comes to his face when he touches her huge protuding belly. For the record he never talked to her about the baby. Off the record he spent  hours talking to her stomach.

Now their mornings began with lying on her side as the huge stomach made impossible to sleep on her back. For the record she hated not sleeping on her back . Off the record she loved that she now slept supported by Arman's arms and his protective hand on her stomach. She no longer worked now.For the record she loved being able to lie down doing nothing. Off the record she counted minutes till her husband got home. She still messaged a unsolicted I love you. For the record he never said it back. Off the record his eyes always did.

She heard the steps approaching her bed and turned to glare at her husband who was wearing a sheepish grin. For the record she hated that he had the audacity to grin at her while they were fighting. Off the record it melted her heart.

" Mommy is still angry with Daddy" he said slowly

' I am not talking to you" she says pouting.

She sees his eyes being drawn to her mouth. For the record she knows that he is thinking about kissing her. Off the record she wishes he would. Instead he sat down.

" I am not talking to you either. I am talking to my baby" he said seating down on the bed.

" Who is in my stomach.."

" A mere technicality" he responded. He gently placed a hand on her stomach and kneeled down so that he was on level with her stomach.

" Hello there princess..." he said

"Or prince.." she interrupted. For the record she hated the fact he was determined for a daughter. Off the record she loved that he wanted a miniature version of herself.

He ignored her. " How are you baby? Its really cold today isnt it? What would you know? I bet you are all warm and fuzzy in mommy's stomach sleeping soundly. Do you know where your crazy mommy is making daddy sleep? On the floor.. "

" Only because your idiot father forgot our doctor's appointment..."

" Hey.." Arman interrupted. " Its rude to listen to other people's conversation.."

" I have no option but to listen because you are talking to my stomach.." she said angrily before exclaiming " Owww!!" as the baby kicked furiously

They both placed their hands on the baby who kicked even harder as though trying to beat some sense in both of his parents.

" i HATE YOU.." Shilpa screeched as her pregnancy moodswing set in.

He chuckled. She glared. He chuckled more. For the record she hated that her glares were ineffective on him. Off the record she loved to hear the deep chuckle against her ear.

" Didnt you hear me? I hate you" she said as he laid her down and hugged her from behind.

" For making you pregnant or missing the appointment?" he asked teasingly

She thought for a moment. "Both"
 He kissed her earlobe and placed a soothing hand on her stomach. "I am sorry. It wont happen again- the missing of appointment I mean. "

She nodded, cherishing his warmth. "I suppose you can sleep here but only because you keep warm and not because I forgive you. "

He chuckled softly " I love you"

They both froze. Only the baby moved, kicking within even more force.

" She seems excited." he said.

She didnt speak, her eyes searching his for the answer. He just nodded and she knew. They were there where she always wanted to be.

For the record, she hated the fact that Ridhima was the first one to hear those words from Arman  Off the record she loved that she was the last one he said those words to.

Thats the best I could do. Let me know what you think😊
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww its sooo nice...u describe shilpa's for the record and off the record very well...i so liked when they were arguing and the baby kick part...its simply awesome re...
Rihanna4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do we even need to think how it was? It was just Awesome !!!
Love Armaan and Shilpa !!!
Loved your One shot ! 

Thanks for the pm!!
Btw why dont you write a ff on ArSh πŸ˜Š
Edited by Rihanna4all - 12 years ago