Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Neha's One-shots!

This started as a one-shot thread for two Arsh one shots but now I have decided to make this a thread for whatever catches my fancy and I start writing.

My favourite muses include:

Sid/Ridhima

Mayank/Nupur

Arman/shilpa

Arman/Ridhima

Damini/Prithvi

Gunjan/Samrat

Rahul/Muskaan

Priya/ Ram

So you are most likely to see such one-shots on these couples. And I am usually much of an angsty /fluffy kinda writer so it could range from romantic to tragic.

Contents
For the record (Arman's POV)-PG 1
Off the record (Shilpa's pov)-pg 5
Cruel Joke (Mayur)- pg 8

Edited by Neha_S - 23 June 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19gunu786cute-kanwalme_lovelygulbhavs_gid03ritz.jbubblysifuJERAN_rockssree12nIhArIkAKashkidiwaniSumedha1209repercussionwilddevil2010cutie13mischieffoxisasyagodisgr8swarobi1karankideewanixambrynC_O_O_Lkrazy4kashkshanikaabushrayouMaNaLoVeKaShsoniarahejaminaalMaisha_ranbir8KaShforever06qt4everamaniMshaaz_91-screwed.UP-m4manjublissfullMeetPremeerScatteredCastleblessed4Iqbal Neha1spicyheartKaJen_addictionpriyankifri42911zhasan2debby_11..kashish..sammy4umeow23arshluver_15love.mayurartiAMMY12-IamAwesome-KaSh_luvNeha.K.Norzcrazy4KASH_ARssdtvgojanEuphoria.-KaShti-riddhanshalini_snikita_88dobrevagasmsneha-rockss-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha's Oneshots (Mayur confession pg 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
 A/N- this piece of fiction follows DMG until the part where Sidhima got remarried. After that I am assuming they lived happily ever after and this is Arman's position one year later

For the record

The large flatscreen tv was the most dominant part of the room. The man sat with his eyes fixated on the screen, his jacket thrown unceremoniously across the leather couch.

For the record the couch was expensive but he could afford it. For the record he hated the color but brought it to please the lady of the house. The incessant chatter that the television brought in was a mild background to the house. He liked watching the tv at a low volume. Off the record he hated it but he knew it pleased the lady of the house and for the record he loved pleasing her.

He loved many other things- listening to the music, chewing on gums when he looked at lab reports, eating food with an amused grin as his wife sauntered around hoping she hadnt burned anything today. For the record that happened almost everyday- he always acted pissed. Off the record he hated the burnt food but loved the way she grimaced when she realised she had burnt it yet again. He loved taking walks with her as she chattered on and on about this or that. He loved watching her hair fly here and there as she moved around the house doing this or that. For the record he loved the contrast her silky strands made on her ivory skin.Off the record that is what makes him pull her closer to him and embrace her. For the record he loved her blushes-Off the record he loved it more when she did more than just blush. Mostly he just loved holding her-

Their mornings began with his hair upon her face. And they tickled-For the record he always complained about it. Off the record he loved her hair straying all over him. Their work was pleasurable enough with intermittent breaks as her messaging her with a mindless I love you- For the record he always pretended that there was no need for her to say it all the time. Off the record he always waited for those messages. An afternoon never passed without her incessant calls for him to eat - he always said she shouldnt bother but he couldnt stop the smile that every call brought to his face.His evenings begin with a shout I am home and a chattering of feet as his pretty wife came bundling down. The sight of her face always made him less tired. For the record he never said that. Off the record he always wished he could.

They had developed a tradition of making awkward goodnights-something six months of married life couldnt cure. He always slept in the right and she on the left. Men,she says, they need to be right even when they sleep. He would remark haughtily to that but it made him inwardly smile. It was when the darkness came that he reached for her. He never touched her when the lights were on and somehow she understood. For the record he didnt. Off the record he wanted to. His passion never knew its bounds because -Off the record he wanted her so much that it hurt. For the record he couldnt never even admit it to himself. She often slept within his arms when their passion was spent. For the record when that happened the morning after was awkward. Off the record he loved it when it happened.

"Arman dinner is ready" came her voice. She sauntered in the room in jeans. She looked anxious and confused. For the record he didnt comment on her appearance. Off the record he found her adorable.

"I think I didnt burn anything tonight" she said brightly

Arman smiled " You still look very tensed Shilpa"

His wife shrugged " I think I might have forgotten to put salt in the curry."
 Her lips made the most delicious pout. For the record he simply walked to the table. Off the record he desperately wanted to kiss her.

As they ate, they spoke about everything. But the defination of everything was refined in their household.Everything meant everything excluding Ridhima Modi.Her name was mentioned only in very dire situations and that never happened. He knew it was selfish as Ridhima was her sister. But he appreciated that she maintained the vow of silence. He often wondered how he would feel if he ever went back to that forsaken place called Sanjeevani.He was changed now- so many things changed. He was not a compulsive romantic now and he never played pranks. He hardly got time to play basket ball

For the record he still loved basketball. Off the record he enjoyed playing cricket. For the record he was not romantic anywhere. Off the record sometimes he realised that the meaning of romance had changed for him. For the record Dr. Arman Malik never played pranks. Off the record he rather enjoyed seeing his wife play them

For the record he still loved Ridhima. Off the record - Shilpa somehow made him happier.

Edited by Neha_S - 23 June 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVesoniaraheja-screwed.UP-fri42911-IamAwesome-

krazy4kash

Goldie

krazy4kash

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
wow..............that was something extremely different...................the way it was written.............to the story....................awesoooooooooommmmmeee.......do update more

luv
kj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_SminaalM

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
goood oneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_S

Rihanna4all

Rihanna4all

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
nice one Smile

Neha_S

shaaz_91

Goldie

shaaz_91

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hey
dats so amazingly written
luvd it
u r an awesome writerThumbs Up
tc
shaaz

Neha_S

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
nice one yaar

Neha_S

m4manju

IF-Dazzler

m4manju

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
awesome Clap loved how shilpa is armaan's world now Embarrassed that is off the record LOL keep writing more Smile

Neha_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top