Kkusum

Kumud is Such *** (Page 2)

Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mana

no i dont agree with u guys

Kumud  did it only because she still love garv and the other side to save Kali's house so they can live peace fully . kumud wanted Garv to start a life a agian with kali and be happy and hate her so they can start a new life. and Kali i hate her she is soo Mean all the time she is with Tashu and playing games with Kapoor's and they are her family after Mahi right why to destroy kumud and kusum the whole family will be destroy and let me tell u Kali wanted Garv and she got him and she knew that he wont love her but she did marry him and she had no realitionship with him right. and why beign the bad one after married she is the one who broke Garv and kumud  house and she soo insecure now that kumud will doi the same i dont think so kumud never even slept her which she really deserves. and 1 more thing kali got Abhay in trouble and he is arrested. and never even think of Mahi's murder what kind of daughter she is i mean why not be a good one and have Grav love.

i think what Kumud did was right to save her sister home

I am with you ManaSmile

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

In my opinion.......this whole business about sacraficing for the sake of love is all BS. First Ksh*tig sacraficing his love for kumud's happiness, then Kumud sacraficing her love for Kali's happiness?......and what do they all get in return.......a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE. Neither Ksh*tig is happy nor Kumud. I think sacraficing for love makes no sense at all. If you really love someone.......TRUST that by telling them the honest truth, they will still be with you in the end.......that's what called "Love". If Ksh*tig told kumud about his cancer and she still stuck by his side till the end, that's what is called love. If Kumud tells Garv (since he has already made it clear that he loves her) then why can't they be together? What I don't understand is does Kumud not realize that by so-called sacraficing her love for her sister's happiness means that she is actually hurting her sister even more. Garv is not gonna forget Kumud and will always love her. Kumud knows that. So why would Kumud want Kali to live with garv and stay married to him knowing that he will NEVER love her the same way he loves Kumud? Why would Kumud want her sister to have a husband who loves someone else and will NEVER accept kali as his wife? Is this what kumud's sacraficing is gonna get her.......more hurt, more pain and a whole lot of more suffering?

What I am trying to say is that Kumud is being ridiculous (just like others on the show) by sacraficing her love for happiness. In my opinion, that's not love. To me, love is trust, love is telling the person you love your problem (no matter what it is) and if they are STILL there in the morning........then you know its true love. By sacraficing, your putting not only yourself, but a line-up of loved ones in even more pain. I think Kumud needs to swallow her pride, get a reality check and move on in life. She as well as EVERYONE else knows that she is still hung-over Garv and he for her.........so what the hell is the problem. He divorced kumud right.......so why not kali? Kumud needs to realize that by telling garv to forget about her and live happily with kali she's dreaming cause that ain't gonna happen.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfreak

i dont mind that she said she loved someone else to garv. She doesnt want his and kail's marraige to fail especially not because of her. The only thing i think she did wrong was to use Kshitij as the guy she said she loves. Thats not good.....

haha its so sad, there are no other men in these girl's lives that they keep going back and forth to the same one! hehehe

I agree

Go to top