Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Since Uma is busy and there hasn't been any update...had some time on hand and hence updating ! 

Mod's please feel free  to delete this if the designated person updates today!

Part 1:

Anandi discussing her move to Mumbai with Bhairon and Basant. She is still not sure whether its a good idea. B&B convince her saying even Daadisa has agreed this time on her own, so it is a good decision and the only way to bring Jagya back. Gehna backs them up saying, Anandi was able to convince everyone in the house when Jagya wanted to go to Mumbai, so she is confident Anandi will also be able to convince Jagya to come back to Jaitser. Anandi agrees, but asks B&B to call Jagya and inform him...Basant says there is no need to inform Jagya as he would definitely be happy when he will see Anandi in Mumbai ( Really? again same mistake LOL ) Anandi is concerned and is in deep thought.

At night, Anandi again in deep thoughts, remembers her last visit to Mumbai and Jagya's behavior, she remembers Jagya's words and decides to call him and inform him..the phone rings, no answer. Anandi again concerned.

Part 2:

Next morning, Jagya admiring Mumbai skyline from the rooftop, Jagya's voiceover in the background says "This is my world, this is where I belong, I was born to be here and one day I'll be famous in this city, That stinky village is not mine, thank god I left that "narak"  behind and came here" and then he opens his arm and says -  "Yeaaaa Mumbai, mujhe apna le"  (I found this scene and dialog very funny LOL )

Scene changes, Jagya and Gauri very happy they got admission for MS in the same college, Gauri says God heard her prayers, they both can now study together. Jagya says if he had not got admission in the same college, he would have been working there as a "Chaprasi" so that he could see Gauri everyday !LOL... one of their friend joins them and informs that the hostels are full and hence they have to look for a house outside. Gauri worried, Jagya says this is even better, now they will not have to worry about any deadlines and can meet freely whenever they want. He flirts with her and says they can even stay together. Gauri says NO WAY. Jagya then tells her right now she is thinking with her brains, she needs to think from her heart ! (Majnu kahinka LOL )

Part 3:

Daadisa cranky since she did not get her morning tea..she shouts and calls Anandi...Anandi brings tea..Daadisa says since Anandi is there only for few days she has to teach Gehna and Sumitra to make tea like how she does. Anandi gets emotional and agrees.

Anandi comes to the kitchen and tells Gehna she will help her in cooking, Gehna says..they will not allow her to cook now onwards as she is gonna be there with them for few more days. An emotional scene between Gehna and Anandi

Precap: Daadisa dicing onions and has tears, Anandi asks are these tears only because of dicing onions ! 

Edited by divmath - 05 April 2011 at 10:48am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxritakayushakiran patelMC4821snehasanjanamvatsa123goahcirsobha229anushkhaloop118momsx3niki_pnnehalpoonampratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19ER_ER_YAactivesonalsmile365daysdheekshrachnadhodi713drdeepti80uma29pmshah1Naksh4evaaspatty123tvfreaqneteche_csriyapoojassanjanaNehaviharlrl fanrgattuone2noneHeenapambodidipallainurulainRBO_Addictsakadafigeet138fiddu-b-Swetha-Aurora.sudsscuty_kiloveidiotboxcimbamushkan_2003Gauri22naj7daddysgirl786rimi10dwsc9staroneserialsshelly_nairpiyualkapeg_pionneJaiJagannathpjyoKyunkiImafananu rulzammoosUsman.intruderfastkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apr 5th 2011 - Written Update !" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Divs,

Thanks soooooooo much for the update! Jagya is gone case. Anandi is in for a huge shock!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOL Seriously...Jagya ka dimag satak gaya hai....did anyone else find that "Yeaaaa Mumbai" dialog funny....I was almost rolling on the floor ROFL....what was the director thinking....full on Bollywood movie style LOLAnandi will definitely be in for not just Huge but a Rude shock !

Edited by divmath - 05 April 2011 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulzintruderfastkhusi_*

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update, maine mummy se 2000 ki shart lagayi for jag gauri marriage
i hope ho jaaye , mera kuch toh faayda hoga yeh serial dekhne seLOLLOL
 and why the show is moving at a snail paceSleepy
i hope anandi ko ab pata chal jaaye jag gau ke baare mein , yeh hide n seek bahut ho gaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fandivmathpjyokhusi_*

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@intruderfast

LOL Dont worry you will win ! ...........even I feel Jag-Gauri are gonna get married in the near future, albeit this time it will be legal........even otherwise they are already married (if you go by traditions - according to the show) LOL ...so you already won...congo ! 

Edited by divmath - 05 April 2011 at 11:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyointruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

ROFLwhat was that ae mumbai apnaa le mujheROFLwho does that

divmathpjyo

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

@intruderfast

LOL Dont worry you will win ! ...........even I feel Jag-Gauri are gonna get married in the near future, albeit this time it will be legal........even otherwise they are already married (if you go by traditions - according to the show) LOL ...so you already won...congo ! 
oye haan unki shaadi ho chuki hain ,bet to mein pehle hi jeet gaya chalo ab bonus mil jaayegaDancing
vaise she is so angry at this track she thought jagya anandi ke paas waapis aayegaLOL
main bolta raha aisa nahin hoga. ab maa mujhe bolti hain teri kaali jabaan hainLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 05 April 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fandivmathpjyo

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thank God we now know why Jagya acts this way.....He doesn't use his brains...thats if he has one.ROFL

lrl fankhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top