Uravugal

Title song scenes ( new)Bhavna,Sree&Balaji Pics Pg 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hareramk

How did you know the upcoming scenes?

Extraordinary efforts to capture those pics and uploaded the same for us. Thanks Atina madam.

Whoever is viewing these pics, kindly acknowledge the efforts made by Atina madam. I really feel like writing this statement. Merci Bouquet madam.

How did you know the upcoming scenes?

Are you talking about these pictures and those scenes...if so...these are the new title song scenes...and from these pictures we can guess to some extent.....like in one of the pictures...we can see Chittu's tummy so bog......which means I don't think she will be hiding this fact for too long.....

This woman is a trouble maker  during SUda's wedding time

and so on...!!

Extraordinary efforts to capture those pics and uploaded the same for us. Thanks Atina madam.

Oh thanks you ...so much I am honoured....as I wrote in my above post...the credit goes to all of you too!!

Whoever is viewing these pics, kindly acknowledge the efforts made by Atina madam. I really feel like writing this statement. Merci Bouquet madam.
awe...that is so sweet of you....Thanks again!!
Please tell your friends and family about us and make them to become members here....!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geethak2006hareramkvarneshwar_SK_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Title song scenes ( new)Bhavna,Sree&Balaji Pics Pg 4 (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hareramk

hareramk

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina madam. I am pleased.

You captured from title song where they put  actor actress name? where do they put whole bunch of upcoming scenes in between name display? oh... my goodness, then it must be very difficult job, you are capturing very short scenes. Thanks again. As you explained, I will also try to about new story line from these pics.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwar_SK_atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks again....oops I forgot to tell you how I captured the shots....!!

In USA almost everyone has the DVR feature...so we cfan out all our fav progs in recvordong...which means we can watch at our convenient time.....and we cal aslo rewwind, FF and pause....

As you told ...yes it would be so difficult to capture as it is running...since each scene is shown only a second or even less......so what I do normally.....I play the scenes ( in this case..the title song at the beginning)  in slow motion.....and sit in front of the TV very patently.....and take pictures.....Actually I took about 3pp pictures...and then I edited and took the best ones only since ,many will become blurred since it is slow motion......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hareramkahilakaranvarneshwarmyths_vazmigan_SK_nithyamkv

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahilakaran

Gud Effort...  Thanks Atina....

Hi Welcome  ahilakaran.

Please keep visiting us... and have fun here making friends within no time....!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwar_SK_

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
awesome atina..evLO ivLO porumaiyO? I am stunned.

varneshwaratina

hareramk

hareramk

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

thanks again....oops I forgot to tell you how I captured the shots....!!

In USA almost everyone has the DVR feature...so we cfan out all our fav progs in recvordong...which means we can watch at our convenient time.....and we cal aslo rewwind, FF and pause....

As you told ...yes it would be so difficult to capture as it is running...since each scene is shown only a second or even less......so what I do normally.....I play the scenes ( in this case..the title song at the beginning)  in slow motion.....and sit in front of the TV very patently.....and take pictures.....Actually I took about 3pp pictures...and then I edited and took the best ones only since ,many will become blurred since it is slow motion......

extraordinary patience. thanks thanks......thanks again.

varneshwaratina

amudhamanian

Groupbie

amudhamanian

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
U really have so much patience mam. millions of thanks for the effort taken by you. u r awesome.

varneshwaratina

geethak2006

geethak2006

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the pictures..........

varneshwaratina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top