Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so BAVD is turning into a thriller...

but all i hope is that prakash won't join hands with RA coz if that happens then RA will come to know that bharti is murli's wife. obviously he won't know they're on a separation. then there will be even more trouble headed for bharti...

looks like Mupesh will have to get together to save Amarti...i guess😕since i've name the jodi Mupesh both don't share scenes at all. i miss the war between Mupesh😉

i wish someone kidnaps gaushala... poor kidnapper then!!!🤪 he won't even know what trouble he has in the form of gau🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaa gaushala ke paap ka ghada abhi nahi bhara hai thats why she escapes all the time

i dont like mridang he is too idiot
gaushala has shrewd brains and love it when she goofs up or falters

gkd is also turning into thriller sort of whodunnit

bt bavd story seems headed good

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The part about Prakash being released for a song by the cops doesn't reflect to well on either the CVs or the police.  But that's another story.

I didn't like the last line of the article - will this bring Bharli together?  I was actually hoping that in this situation, Surli rather than Mupesh save Amarti.  In that case, not only is Murli's 'moral debts' to Rupesh & Bharti wiped out, but also, Bharti won't have a right to even try re-entering his life if she sees that he's happy w/ Sudha.  Currently, Murli feels guilty, but after this incident, once he rescues Bharti in full view of Rupesh, Lalaji will have no reason to suspect him, like he did during that kitchen burning incident.  I don't like Rupesh's cocky attitude towards Murli and family, after he did everything to first bribe them into marrying Bharti, and then tortured them when Bharti was not being loved by Murli.  He's had too many opportunities to be snobbish @ Murli, including that incident w/ the eunuchs when Murli was playing in the band.  I want this to turn so that Rupesh has to thank Murli, and instead do some apologizing of his own.

If Murli succeeds in saving Amarti w/o much of Rupesh's help, I'll be thrilled.  At least then, he can tell Rupesh - look, let's clean the slate and let this divorce go thru, since I honestly never really wanted Bharti.  I apologize for marrying her, but that's no reason she should be stuck w/ me, or that I should be stuck w/ her.

The thriller aspect to this looks good, but unless it shows Amit & Bharti managing to foil Prakash to a point b4 they are rescued, it falls short.  Same in GkD - unless Arpita takes her own revenge, I won't be too thrilled.  I want Sandhya's Vrinda avatar in RS to be the model for this.

P.S.  Yeah, I'd love it if RA abducted Gaushala, and demanded a ransom - maybe the amount he originally wanted from Murli.  That way, the Lals get to vote on whether to free her or not.  My vote - don't.  Have RA molest Gau, so that she ends up really pregnant (unlike the time she lied to Bharti about being knocked up), and then let the Lal family get tortured over it. 😈
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahahaah  vrish u never cease to make me laugh

remember ur humor during ramayan days

hahahhahah hilarious
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahaa gaushala ke paap ka ghada abhi nahi bhara hai thats why she escapes all the time

i dont like mridang he is too idiot
gaushala has shrewd brains and love it when she goofs up or falters

gkd is also turning into thriller sort of whodunnit

bt bavd story seems headed good

I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD ! I've been watching BAVD and story seems good !
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
how many times bharti will be kidnapped !!!!! 🤣 ...y dnt they show as amit saving bharti  😛 (no need to fight with goons but with intelligence) and not always murli 🥱 as if these little people could not be self dependent always needing help from normal men 🥱
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
they showed new promo now

prakash with his fake parents and says i wud take my revenge i wont let bharti be in peace

and he lands up at bhushan house and tries to sort of strangle bharti

he and his fake papa r there
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --jas--

how many times bharti will be kidnapped !!!!! 🤣 ...y dnt they show as amit saving bharti  😛 (no need to fight with goons but with intelligence) and not always murli 🥱 as if these little people could not be self dependent always needing help from normal men 🥱

Jas

Of course dwarves can't do that - never read Snow White?  She had 7 dwarves w/ her, who couldn't save her - it took a normal height prince!!!  It's the same thing here - Bharti can't depend on another dwarf - she needs a normal height person, like Murli.  Maybe, if this Surli jodi is meant to be broken, Amit can marry Sudha, and she can take care of him.  Only problem is RA, and then, Sudha can ask Bharti, who can ask Murli to come to their rescue whenever needed.  That way, big tall Murli can be responsible for the security of not just his own wife, but another couple as well!! 

That's why Rupesh and others in this forum want Bharti to have a normal height hubby - no dwarf need apply!!!

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 vrish my only aim is "no bharli" 🤣🤣 ..for that i dnt mind if they show amit as superman clarke and let bharti be lois she is already detective 🤣🤣..."the man of steel and the woman of secrets" (is it right 🤔) ...but sadly now the story is heading for bharli 😒 ☯️