kala and nana romance
suds and kala romance
kishore aayi bhajan
current dhigu naku track
colours ltl trp down track
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio10

I am going bonkers and crazy thinking who opted for the Diggu and Naku Track ..

please raise your hands or hand .. I am just curious ..

btw Guys .. I go for the D/MR return or down the road track

Go back a few pages pri...u'll find ur answer...oh and by the way take a deep breath...its seems that its a fact that MR didn't have any expressions and deegu babaji is the most expressive man for now..😛
Originally posted by _sneha_

since dutta left :(
we shud see more naku scenes, srsly who would want to see kala....
LOL... i know dutta has left.. :( but arent they trying to put dhigu and naku together?.... i know dis is not awesome.. but i still want the see the show to continue... cause i love mahi vijj she's great  as much as the way mishal is...

Seriously u think MV is of same class as MR...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh..have u forgotten the rebok shoes...now here's an actor with only one expression..especially since JMM2..who was it that said dutta had only one silent expression...
Originally posted by shilpita87

Go back a few pages pri...u'll find ur answer...oh and by the way take a deep breath...its seems that its a fact that MR didn't have any expressions and deegu babaji is the most expressive man for now..😛

I have No words .. Expressionless ....get their eyes checked ..

@ priya: naa re dear...we need to check our eyes..it seems that for one whole year MR had given just one silent look and that had been enough to keep LTL in top 10 of TAM...bolo..ek silent look mein kitna dum...aur expressive diggu babji jiss bhi show mein gaye hai..wo jaldi wrap up hua hai...hmm...something to ponder on..seriously guys our taste is bad..how can we love such an actor...who with just a silent look knock off all other shows clean bowled.

@ priya: naa re dear...we need to check our eyes..it seems that for one whole year MR had given just one silent look and that had been enough to keep LTL in top 10 of TAM...bolo..ek silent look mein kitna dum...aur expressive diggu babji jiss bhi show mein gaye hai..wo jaldi wrap up hua hai...hmm...something to ponder on..seriously guys our taste is bad..how can we love such an actor...who with just a silent look knock off all other shows clean bowled.
Hmm .. U right .. we need to get ur eyes checked ... for watching LTL for one year with MR , VR nd Kala .... They have spoilt us silly .... too an extent that we cannot see something as Fabulous as the current Track 😉
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
You know some people would love to rub salt on wound.  So lets not react to the grt opinions of the new guy being the better actor. Facts speaks for themselves nd LTL's top ratings uptil MR's presence nd the fall in trp's later itself is proof enuf as to who was solely responsible for the success of LTL.  We need not proove how good MR was.  If this guy had indeed been the original choice of dutta then LTL would have shut shop within 3mths as has been the case with him.   So chill guys nd lets enjoy our Vintage LTL nd await MR's future project. 

Seriously u think MV is of same class as MR...🤣

Oh..have u forgotten the rebok shoes...now here's an actor with only one expression..especially since JMM2..who was it that said dutta had only one silent expression...

I agree that MV is not in the same league as MR when it comes to acting......few actors are anyways.....but I wouldn't call MV a single expression actor either.....yes she has her off days but she most definitely is not a single expression actor. I think she's been great as Nakku and she did very well during JMM2 as well. I don't think we need to diss MV just to prove what a great actor MR is, do we?
@ Anu - Those caps of Dutta's expression...Thank You...Thank You...Thank You....🤗

Miss him😭