One-night stands in Bwood movies: who suits?

Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆😆  This topic might be criticized left and right, but you got to live life on the edge, right?!   I am only talking about one-night stands in Bwood movies, not real life.  So relax!  We all watch our favorites in Bwood movies and which couples would make the perfect one-night stands?  In other words, very hot to be together with and nothing more (like marriage material!).  Perfect one-night stand couples that fit the bill could be Salman - (with just about any actress!), Hritik with Katrina, Ranbir with Deepika, Shahid with Priyanka,  etc.  The list is endless, just use your imagination and have fun!  This topic is not meant to be taken seriously anyway!

😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amitabh and Rekha  ❤️😆
Originally posted by: eraser

Amitabh and Rekha  ❤️😆

and the most erotic night stand ever, wouldn't you say?!   🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

Ranbir 

and with which lucky girl?  Katrina, Deepika, Priyanka, Biphasa, etc.?!!!  😆😆😆
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: goneforever

and with which lucky girl?  Katrina, Deepika, Priyanka, Biphasa, etc.?!!!  😆😆😆

the list is endless my friend 😉
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

the list is endless my friend 😉

he has different girls at the drop of a hat!  How does this man keep up?!   😲
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
abhay and me.

JOKKEEEZZZ (but not really -_-), i think abhay and sonam. saw chemistry in Aisha. 
Did I not ban such topics for the week? If it was Swati who said NO, everyone would have listened...lekin b/c it is moi...it's okay. I think not ji.

Inappropriate....and if it leads to fights, I will not be happy at all ji. I do not want to give WL rises to anyone before I quit. So topic closed.