Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

Hey Evryone...I'm Tasneem
Like all of u i've fallen for this show just in the 1st epi. Man the story began with a bang. I'd never expected a show will show their leads that too with such a sweet scene that too just in the 1st epi. In one word the show was FLAWLESS.
Embarrassed

And I really hope they continue to show their scenes flaelessly, cuz, too much of dragging will spoil it... I hope they now they meet more often and discover small world of falling in love with each other....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anand-Navya Have Potential. (Page 3)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

I totally agree with all, But Now I wonder, what will these two do, as both navya and anant seem to be trap in some misunderstanding.... Lets see and Hope both of them help each other in some or the other way and bring things to normal, Clap
Hope they continue to do well... :)

Yes Sure..Both are in trap , I guess this is the storyline , they might be either forced to be friends or stay away from each other according to parent's will.

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock8

u giys r rite, there iz sumtin awesum in fis couple dat draged all of us in 1st epi
dey rock 2gather
luv dem

Yes they are new yet so awesome together :)

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

agRee wit u al tis couple is uniq   ., cutie pie :) and mahi di luvd the way u said about shaheer   smile angelic

Yes they are new yet so unique.
Aww thanks.Embarrassed

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

Hey Evryone...I'm Tasneem
Like all of u i've fallen for this show just in the 1st epi. Man the story began with a bang. I'd never expected a show will show their leads that too with such a sweet scene that too just in the 1st epi. In one word the show was FLAWLESS.
Such a refreshing storyline and every actor is just apt for their characters....so far atleast LOL

Navya and Anant was so CUTE. I loved Navya's simplicity and Anant's eyes coz his eyes reflects purity.

They definitely have potential...a lot of potential.

Vaise, nayi promo dekhi kisine??? Its awesome. Navya and her frndz going out and Anant is there too.....pehle week mein hi bohot sari jhatke mil rahi hainLOLLOLLOL....I'mloving itEmbarrassed

Yes , the story is so refreshing and the faces for Anand-Navya character are just perfect.
Anand's eyes reflect purity and he possess an angelic smile.Embarrassed

Navya is really Simple and that's the best thing about a personality since Simplicity Is the Best Fashion.Embarrassed

Oh new promo.link?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60Tasneem-17

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina1

both r afraid of their papa....no freedm.....Ouch tell them (to d papas) to free their angry...!!!Wink

Lolzz yeah both are seedhe saadhe bache.LOLLOL

Farwa60

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

they have very much potential and look too good with each other....but want to see something new in their relation...their love story....not that same old one

Yes , expecting alot from the drama.
The show seems refreshing and the characters are just perfect so hope a unique storyline is given to them.

Farwa60

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ppl  atleast somebody  record it in mobile and post  cant wait to see new promo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.