Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sreenysa

Groupbie

sreenysa

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
hi mahi,
they have the potential, just crossing my fingers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anand-Navya Have Potential. (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey Avu.
Exactly! They possess some uniqueness which appeals the viewer to just watch the show.
New , yeh!!But Still they are superb so far.

I know right!! They do have some uniqueness in them and even though they are new..I think they're doing great!! I can't wait to see their college scenes :))

Farwa60

rock8

IF-Dazzler

rock8

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
u giys r rite, there iz sumtin awesum in fis couple dat draged all of us in 1st epi
dey rock 2gather
luv dem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60..Armaania..

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
agRee wit u al tis couple is uniq   ., cutie pie :) and mahi di luvd the way u said about shaheer   smile angelic

..Armaania..

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Evryone...I'm Tasneem
Like all of u i've fallen for this show just in the 1st epi. Man the story began with a bang. I'd never expected a show will show their leads that too with such a sweet scene that too just in the 1st epi. In one word the show was FLAWLESS.
Such a refreshing storyline and every actor is just apt for their characters....so far atleast LOL

Navya and Anant was so CUTE. I loved Navya's simplicity and Anant's eyes coz his eyes reflects purity.

They definitely have potential...a lot of potential.

Vaise, nayi promo dekhi kisine??? Its awesome. Navya and her frndz going out and Anant is there too.....pehle week mein hi bohot sari jhatke mil rahi hainLOLLOLLOL....I'mloving itEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60meluvsrkrock8-Yami-..Armaania..

sunaina1

sunaina1

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
both r afraid of their papa....no freedm.....Ouch tell them (to d papas) to free their angry...!!!Wink

Tasneem-17

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
they have very much potential and look too good with each other....but want to see something new in their relation...their love story....not that same old one

Tasneem-17..Armaania..

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hai tasneem me yamuna nice meeting u   ,wel u r ri8 tis show is awesme new promo??? wat they show explain karo yaar link hai kya

Tasneem-17..Armaania..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.