Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
u giys r rite, there iz sumtin awesum in fis couple dat draged all of us in 1st epi
dey rock 2gather
luv dem
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agRee wit u al tis couple is uniq   ., cutie pie :) and mahi di luvd the way u said about shaheer   smile angelic
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Evryone...I'm Tasneem
Like all of u i've fallen for this show just in the 1st epi. Man the story began with a bang. I'd never expected a show will show their leads that too with such a sweet scene that too just in the 1st epi. In one word the show was FLAWLESS.
Such a refreshing storyline and every actor is just apt for their characters....so far atleast πŸ˜†

Navya and Anant was so CUTE. I loved Navya's simplicity and Anant's eyes coz his eyes reflects purity.

They definitely have potential...a lot of potential.

Vaise, nayi promo dekhi kisine??? Its awesome. Navya and her frndz going out and Anant is there too.....pehle week mein hi bohot sari jhatke mil rahi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I'mloving it😳
sunaina1 thumbnail
both r afraid of their papa....no freedm..... tell them (to d papas) to free their angry...!!!πŸ˜‰
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they have very much potential and look too good with each other....but want to see something new in their relation...their love story....not that same old one
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hai tasneem me yamuna nice meeting u   ,wel u r ri8 tis show is awesme new promo??? wat they show explain karo yaar link hai kya
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tas17

Hey Evryone...I'm Tasneem

Like all of u i've fallen for this show just in the 1st epi. Man the story began with a bang. I'd never expected a show will show their leads that too with such a sweet scene that too just in the 1st epi. In one word the show was FLAWLESS.

😳

And I really hope they continue to show their scenes flaelessly, cuz, too much of dragging will spoil it... I hope they now they meet more often and discover small world of falling in love with each other....πŸ˜›
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I totally agree with all, But Now I wonder, what will these two do, as both navya and anant seem to be trap in some misunderstanding.... Lets see and Hope both of them help each other in some or the other way and bring things to normal, πŸ‘
Hope they continue to do well... :)

Yes Sure..Both are in trap , I guess this is the storyline , they might be either forced to be friends or stay away from each other according to parent's will.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rock8

u giys r rite, there iz sumtin awesum in fis couple dat draged all of us in 1st epi
dey rock 2gather
luv dem

Yes they are new yet so awesome together :)
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

agRee wit u al tis couple is uniq   ., cutie pie :) and mahi di luvd the way u said about shaheer   smile angelic

Yes they are new yet so unique.
Aww thanks.😳