Fan Fictions

pyaar pyaar aur sirf pyaar LAST PART AT 71 (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 75

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Chapter 33 The end

M:-Please Kunwar and Shakti take a seat.

KN:- Yes mam, but don't call me Kunwar call me Amar.

M:- OK, and you don't have to call me mam either, we don't have anything such here.

AM:- OK.

Amar got up to Geet and sat beside her, Maan how was right behind them didn't like it at all.

Am:- HI I am Amar.

G:- HI, Geet.

Both shacked hands. Two person in the classroom didn't like it at all infact was burning in jealousy.

Meanwhile Shakti sat beside Maan.

Both of interduced them self to each other.

The class was almost finish when Maria said that she had something important to tell them.

M:- everyone, the school is going to have a talent parade and everyone has to participate in it.

Everyone shouted ohhh, many was happy because they can show there talent in front of all.

After the class was finished, all went out Amar and Geet got out with each other and Maan and Shakti got out together. Four of them talking about the talent parade. What they where going to do.

AM:- So what are you going to do? He asked Geet

G:- dancing, You?

AM:-cool, I am going to do the same.

Amar looked carefully at his back to see how was behind him, and then asked Geet

AM:- So will you be my partner?

Geet did the same to see if Maan was behind her and then said

G:- Ofcourse.

Exactly after Geet said yes, both of them hear someone breaking a pencil.

Amar smirked and went away. Meanwhile Maan was trying to kill Amar with his eyes which didn't go so good. He was looking at Amar with killing-you-with-my-eyes look when he heard Shakti ask something

SH:- So what are you going to do?

M:- hmm... dance

SH:- Wow same here, why don't lump together?

M:- Sure.

When Maan said yes to Shakti someone was eying at them and giving Maan same looks which Maan was giving Amar for some min ago..

Days past both of the "couples" was rehashing together. Maan and Geet was trying to make each other jealous all the time. When Maan was getting closer to Shakti, then Geet did the same. Both of them keeping doing it. It was many other people in the rehearsal hall. One couple was also doing the same with there partner.

One day Arsha (Amar Shakti) was coming together and was fighting with each other for some silly reason.

SH:- I always told that it was something between those to and you always was like no its nothing. How was right?

AM:- Don't act all smart, it was I how told you its something between them to. Don't forget.

SH:- Hell no, I and Alisha was always saying that it was something between the two. And you and Archie would always neglected it.

Just when there fight was going over the bored. Both of them was about to kill each other. Maaneet came and stooped them.

M:- Why are you both fighting?

AM:- We got to know our two of our friends in our gang, ShanTANNU and Sneha is dating each other.

SH:- And we girls in our gang, like me, Alisha, Vinti, Priyanka, Samantha we always knew that it was something between the two and we where right. But the boys, He, Archie,Bharat, Amar, Macedon would always neglect it.

G:- WHAT ARE YOU TWO EACH OTHERS FIEREND?

Maan had his mouth right open when he got to know that they was actually both where friends.

SH:- He and my friend NEVER!!

AM:- Same here, we are just in same gang. We never get along.

M:- But why are you both here then, in same class?

Both Arsha looked at each other.

SH:- Actually we both are in same college in India and same class and we have same friends, but we never get along with each other our friends and our teacher do there best that we get along. But it never works. Our principal is so tired of us and so is our teachers, and don't forget our friends, are so tired of us that they sent us here.

AM:- They also said if we don't behave here, they will make sure courier is finished. So we both decided that we never will talk to each other in till we are here. After six's months we are going back to India.

Both Maan and Geet looked at them with open mouths and big eyes.

SH:- WHAT?, guys close your mouth.

Both Maan and Geet came back to reality. Maaneet looked at each other. Geet was about to faint, when Maan catch her, Both had a long eye-lock when Amar got them back to earth.

Both strained up. Just then there teacher came looked up the classroom door, all them sat down and then the started the class.

Days went away, Arsha kept fighting over silly things. And Maaneet always stooped them.

And then they talent parade day came. All four was really nervous. Geet was really nervous, because she hadn't concatenate on her routine, more on Maan and Shakti's. Actually she could every step of the routine.

When she came to college Someone catch her hand and pulled her in a empty class room. She was about to scream when the person cover her mouth. The person pushed her very carefully to a wall. She had her eyes closed

PER:- Geet open your eyes.

She open them very slowly, She breath in sigh of relief. She pushed Maan's hand from her mouth

G:- Kya Maan, aise koi kisi ko kech tha hain kya, mujhe klaga koi aur hain.

M:- Mere siva tumhe koi aur ketch sakta hain? Aur agar meri mishti ko mere siva kisi aur ne kicha tho main uske hat kaat dunga.

(I know I have taken It from the serial, but I loved it)

G:-BTW what do you want? She said giving an annoyed expression.

Maan sighed.

M:- Geet can we finish of this fight. I am tired of it. Please, I am sorry.

Geet gave him a cute baby face look.

G:- Its OK, it was my fault too. Sorry.

Maan bend down kissed her on her lips, after a while Geet started respond to it too. The kiss got passionate. After like a 15 min both stooped to catch some breath.

Both went out to find Arsha.

They found both in a corner making out. When Geet gasped both looked up and stooped and flung apart.

M:- Guys how many shocks will you give us. I knew it was something between you two. Because how you two was fighting with each other. But never thought it will get so fast for you two to get together.

Both where were read like tomatoes because getting catch in that position was not funny.

M:- And next time try a classroom, its little risk get catch like that, Hain na Geet? Maan winked at her.

Now Geet was red like a tomato.

Shakti fast changed topic.

SH:- Maan is it OK if I dance with Amar instead of you because I can the whole routine.

G:- Sure I can Maan's and your routine also, more than mine and Amar's.

G:- OK then its fixed we will switch partners.

All nodded. Just then Anders came and told them to change. Because in sometime its there turn. Geet and Shakti switched there clothes.

Geet put on a white sari, with silver border, with Silver long earnings and lots of Silver and white bangles in both hands.

Maan wore black pants with a black shirt. A d a watch in his arm.

Shakti wore a backless green dress which did go up to her tights.

Amar wore green pants, with a green t-shirt which went over one shoulder and other half nothing.

Geet came out and so did Maan. Maan got lost in Geet looked awesome. Then he saw Geet's sad face. He got up to her and asked what happened. She said she was missing everyone.

When she hear someone saying missing us

She looked and saw everyone there she ran hugged everyone.

Then asked what they where doing here Pinky said

P:- Maan called us here. For see our performances. We just landed here and came here directly here. Geet looked with teary eyes at Maan. Which Maan said:

M:- Don't cry.

They hear it was there turn to go on the stage, Both went on the stage.

Guys they dance on this watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIw2A4McJ7k

After both of them were finished it was Arsha's turn they danceon this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sqjjpoWas

After the were finished all was waiting for how won.

HOST:- Guys many did a awesome job today but can be just one winner so here it is

He took up a card which the judges has wrote the winners name on.

HOST:- WOW, we see here it is not just one winner, and not two we have four winners, and that is Geet, Maan, Shakti and Amar.

All them four was screaming and jumping all of them came on the stage a took there price.

A week later:

everyone was on the airport and was going back to India. It was time to board on the flight all had check in except Maan and Geet.

Geet sighed, Maan came and put his arm around her waist.

M:- Geet I promise you ke main tumhe puri zindagi Payaar Pyaar aur sirf Pyaar karunga. Geet put her head on Maan's shoulder an both went to board on the flight

THE END.

OK many of you must be shocked i am eneding this FF, tell truth i am getting bored writning this FF, that main thing why i am ending it. And then i can come with more tracks. So i thought its better to end it.

First i have two Amar's in my story one which Shakti named and the other one is Kunwar himself. Its like his pet name. We all call him that. Arsha's friends in the update is actually there co-star in the dail soap Dil Dosti Dance, i am crazy in love with it so thought put in the update.

And if my Kriyansh Readers is reading this FF hope you like the little Arsha moment. I just thought make our little wish realltiy in my FF, that Arsha get together.LOL

PLZ comment, And i have think write a new Maaneet FF but that we will be a dark lovestory.

Amina

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Salmankatpreetymaaneetsahibasharmasheetalvasacue1NazmaaLadyArwendh_ritianky_s-knirwal-maaneetkimeetrashgirl000*mystic.moon*ShimmerrSugarCubesSaamsmeena..brainychild92_BlackPearl_todayzstarKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyaar pyaar aur sirf pyaar LAST PART AT 71 (Page 73)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
awesome
but u ended so sadCry
superb update
loved it

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
awesome part

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
lovelo part plz pm me wen u update arsha ff

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ok, I'll b frank, I read only d arsha parts nd manneet parts wich were b/w dem.. Bt I luvd d parts I read!! Dey were awesum!! Luvd it!! <3 :D

Saams

IF-Sizzlerz

Saams

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
it was a nice update Ami.

todayzstar

IF-Stunnerz

todayzstar

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome updatee dearr..:)

-knirwal-

Goldie

-knirwal-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i love ur whole story
but u end it...me sad
but happy toknow that u will write another one...
will eagerlt waiting..
u best part of this ff is this last part...i just love it laot..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top