pyaar pyaar aur sirf pyaar LAST PART AT 71 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Wowwwwwwwwww
Long one :))))))))))))))))
awesome update but  rahul😡😡😡
nice was nice :D
Thanx for longer update dear..
I loved the way Rahul was punched by Maan...How caring he is..And Geet preparing dishes for him..hayeeee...
brilliant part. loved it.
 rahul 😡
maan is so protective towards geet.
 continue soon.
wonderful update.................loved it
plz can you add me in PM list .....
ur FF is awesome do continue soon....
Originally posted by blessednim

plz can you add me in PM list .....
ur FF is awesome do continue soon....

Added

Pyaar main dance.

Chapter 6

After tht Maan got up and helped her too take up her shirt and then  said to Geet:

M:- Geet i have to tell daadi, uncule and antiey.

G:- Maan pl dont tell them they will just get worried pl dont tell them, Geet begged and the said.

G:- If they know abt tht then they will get angry at me and you, it can be like i cant even come here, pl Maan.

M:- Geet why will they get angry at you you havent done anything bad i will talk to them dont worry. And then he called daadi and Geets parents and told them everthing tht happen.

D:- shud i come home?

M:- No daadi everthing is fine here you dont have to get worried pl let me talk to uncle.

Mo:- Maan, is Geet ok? Shued i come and pick her up? She was really worried for Geet.

M:- No uncle everything is fine here, she can rest hear and i will call the doctor and pl take care of antie and say everthing is alright here.

Mo:- yes i will do tht, and yeha i forgot to ask you. Can you take care of Geet like a month. We have to go to HP you know why.

Geets mom and dad  and Geet leaved in HP first but after Daarjie gave order to Brij to kill Channi, Channi was Mohinders little sister, bcs she was in love with a guy and didnt want to marry the guy Daarjie had select for her. Before Channi could get kill  she had ran away with her lover, and when Mohinder got to know abt this he toke Geet and Rano and came to delhi and stared busneiss here. Now they have to back to HP bcs Darjie has select a guy to Geet witch she will marry when she get 18, but Mohinder, Rano, daadi and Maan never let tht happen bcs they guy is not a good person. Geet never new anthing abt it first she was really little and second Mohinder and Rano had said tht there famliy died in a fire.

M:- yeha i can, its ok and yeha uncle if its needed you can take my new as you know.

Mo:- thanks Maan, can you handle Geet? And daadi ma is coming with us so you know.

M: yeha i can handel her dont worry, and pl say to daadi to take care of her you know she is when its comes to Geet.

Mo:- yeha i will, dont worry when your antie is with us do you think tht she will let daadi ma stress herself.

M:- thts right ok uncle bye

Mo:- Bye and take care.

Maan smiled and end the call, then looked at Geet how looked confused.

M:- Geet Daadi, uncle and antie are going out of country for some busniess wrok so you are staying here with me. And yes tomorrow we will go to the docter to show your wound. Come with me now we will go and eat, i want my suprise too.

Sorry guys i am really tired today, i wont promies but i will try to give you a longer update tomorrow.

and thoes how want pms pl accept my buddy requst 

Love Amina

lovely update............loved it!!!
awesome update
Urrghh h8 dat darji
Cont soon plz Xx...
Thx 4 the pm