Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 30

It was an awkward silence in the car. After awhile Geet look at her watch and screamed.

G:- Maan drive home fast please.

Maan thought something big has happened and stared driving. Geet looked at her watch every second. And after awhile Maan asked her.

M:- Geet what happened why do I have to hurry?

G:- because I will miss my show D3, if we aren't home in five mints.

M:- WHAT!

G:- What? What?

M: I thought something more serious has happened.

G:- Maan this is really serious I need to watch the show.

M:- What is this D3?

Geet sighed and said:

G:- Dil Dosti Dance, its a story about a girl how wants to be a dancer, her mom hates dancing for some reason. She comes to a college where she gets to know that they are dived in to groups the dazzlers and weaklings. The dazzlers is the king and queens of the college and misbehaves with the weaklings. She comes there ande her own team against the dazzlers. And challenged them.

Maan looked at Geet with a confused expression

G:- What? I love the show.

M:- Geet I know about the story and I know you used to watch it in India with Meera, Pinky,Rajji and Nandani. And I also remember that it comes at 7 pm

G:- Yeah but that's the time in India. I found a web side where you can watch live directly from India and the timings are like 4-3 hours different from India, And here comes it comes at 15.30 that's why.

The reach home and Geet ran in to the house in to her room open up her laptop and switch on to Channel V.

Maan on other hand was still in the car and shacking his head. He parked the car and went in side he passed Geet's room and her door room was open a bit so he could see in there. He was so shocked to see Geet Drool over the screen. Which maked him a bit jealous and the giggling. Which made him a bit insecure.

He couldn't tolerate more and went from there.

After awhile Geet came in to his room. He guessed that the show was over. She was still daydreaming. And had dreamy eyes.

Geet came back to sense. And sat on the bed in front of Maan.

G:- Maan, you know I loved the episode. It was so good. OMG they have gotten a counselor. And the counselor is non other than KSG or in the show Professor Karan Malik. Hayye.

And feel on the bed. While daydreaming about Professor Karan Malik.

G:- OMG he tattoo's his biceps OMG

Meanwhile Geet was saying all this out loud Maan got a bit insecure and looked at himself. No tattoo, but biceps he had

G:- His body OMG his hot body.

Maan cleared his throat to get Geet back, but it didn't help she was still in her dreamworld.

Maan got frustrated and shacked her. Which came made her came back, form her her dreamworld.

M:- Geet did you want anything important?

Geet Nodded

G:- I want help with my home work,you know that with energy how to produce and everything you know na that I don't understand it.

Maan stared telling her, and she was listening carefully.

After awhile Maan asked:

M:- Geet do you understand now?

She shacked head. Maan stared telling er everything again.

M:- Geet do you understand now anything.

Geet nodded and then quickly shacked her head. Maan brushed his fingers from his head and tired to cool him down.

And said to Geet:

M:- Geet what is it that you don't understand?

G:- Um... um..um everything. She said with closed eye she knew Maan will not be happy to hear that.

She was wrong. Maan stared telling her everything again but now in a very very simple way which made her understand everything.

When they where finished Geet looked at her watch, which maked her eyes big. Her watched showed 18.00

She ran in to her room again, Got her laptop switch on to the live channel and switched to star one. To watch GEET.

Again she was drooling over MAAN. And Not Reyansh Singhania or Karan Malik.

Again Maan passed Geet to inform her about the dinner was ready. And again she saw her drooling over the screen and he knew how she was drooling over a person which had same name and last name as him. They guy how played Maan Gurmeet Choudhary. The looked very much as him.

Which made Maan more jealous.

Maan thought:

M:- God, why can't she drool over me that way as much I wish it to happen but it doesn't.

Maan knocked at her door.

Geet said come in and Maan come in.

Geet looked up and saw it was Maan. When Maan was about saying something. Geet stopt him and said

G:- Maan please wait a mint. Because. Maan is band baajoing those rat in the show. Geet looked with intense eyes. And jumped every time. Maan hit one of the guys. And clapped her hands on the same time.

Maan looked at her and thought. She is such a kid always gets happy of things. And smiled at her. Her expressions, every moment.

He shacked his head and and waited for her

So heres the next par hope you like it pl check the note at the priouvs page

Amina

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ahahaha LOVEEED IT
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

ahahaha LOVEEED IT
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thnx for liking i tired to make it funny did it suceed?
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update...
do continue and want a long update...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg just luved ittt
n its excatly like me
i just drool over both GC n KSG
n i also start jumping n whislting as thy fight or any special moment
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
 continue soon
Originally posted by: rsroopali

omg just luved ittt

n its excatly like me
i just drool over both GC n KSG
n i also start jumping n whislting as thy fight or any special moment

Tell you the truth. I an extcly like Geet in this part. I do the same thing. So i wasnt a imagenation or anything like thar. I was the ispertion to this update. And i do more super crazy thing when i watch my serials.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice . ... liked d update ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
haha loved it x :) maan jealous of someone who looks like him .. hehe x
-knirwal- thumbnail
awesome part
continue soon