hey dear :D

very Nice update:D
nice start   Maan work out😍
ooooooooo All girls  staring Maan oooooooo😳😆
hahahahha Shasha 😆
shasha Love him 😕baby he's never ever n ever your 😳
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww 
he's is the best Dance 😃wowwww 
Love this line 😆why cant Geet be so qite like Adi she must always do chappar chappar all the time😆😆😆
buz  Maan she Geet! 😆
sweet  update :D
con soon !

exacly, right.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: naddiya26

you story is really very nice love it

thanks
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one
woww the dance is on geet birthday
waiting!!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 continue soon.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
awww maan notices everything about geet even her birthday
love how geet uses dadimaa as blackmail
cont soon Xx...
thx 4 the PM

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow so maan & geet care
for each other but hide with
there tom & jerry fight
& they know each other
well interesting
love it
lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supreb..
cant wait for the nxt update
Saams thumbnail
This one was lovely..so poor maan has to tolerate Geet's bak-bak else she'll tell to Dadi..🤣
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Guys i will just ues the first letter of all the persons how is talking:

Maan: M

Geet: G

Pinkey: P

Adi: A

Daadi: D

Mohinder ( Geets dad): M

Rano: R

Pyaar main dance

Chapter 4

Maan and Geet came to KM. both got out from the car, Geet ran in in the house. Maan rolled his eyes.

Geet and Maan had gone in same school from the beging, and Geet had been really close to daadi. Thoes things sh didn't even share with Pinkey she sheard it with daadi. And before doing anything she always asked dadi, Maan had really been jealous in the beginning but after awhile he had learn tht dadi needed somebody and Geet also needed somebody how she could talk abt her feelings. The things Daadi and Geet talked abt did nobody know. Not even daadi. Whenever it was a fight between Maan And Geet daadi always toke Geet side to teas Maan.

Geet ran in and shouted:

G:- daadi! Daadi! Daadi!

She ran up to her room, but she wasn't there she looked in the balcony where she usally sat and read, but she wasn't even there. She went to the kichen not even there. She was searching for any servents but no one where anywhere. Not even Nakul. She rang on daadis phone but no one picked it up. She got really worried.

She ran up to Maans room and noked on the door. Maan on other hand was getting frusted, he thinked:

Cant this girl leav me alone.

Maan opend the door and stared shouting at Geet:

M:- What is it cant you leave me alone you alwys do this, you know I hate when somebody dictubs me.

And then looked at Geet and shock to see her crying, he got worried and asked her:

M:- Geet I am sorry I didn't mean to yell at you, I always yell at you but you have never  cried. What happen Geet pl don't cry!

G:- Maan its not abt you its abt daadi

M:- what happen to daadi is she ok?

G:- Maan I cant find her I have looked all over the house, she is nowhere ans she is not picking up on her phone either, I am really worried for her pl help me.

Geet brust out crying, Maan on other hand hugged her and toke her in to his room. And tried to calm down her.

G:- Maan I have looked everywhere and she is nowhere and they are not any servents in the house either I am really worried abt her.

Now Maan also got worried, but he tried to calm down Geet instead

M:- Geet, don't worry I will try to call her pl stop crying. Stop crying then I will call her.

After awhile Geet stopt crying and Maan rang daadi. He tried many toimes but she didn't pick it up. When he tried once more, she picked it up and said:

D:- Hello Maan

M:- Daadi where are you no one is home and why didn't you pick up are you alright where are you, has something seriros happen?

Daadi sight and said:

D:- Maan you are talking like Geet, I am okey I was at geet house bcs I was bored at home so I wisted them, and they are not any srevnts at home bcs, its frieday and its there holiday./

M:- oh I forgot, daadi talk to Geet she was so worried for you and she stared crying aswell.

Geet hit him and said

G:- Why did you tell her now she will be worried thanks.

M:- You are welcome, Maan said in a sarcastic way.

She toke the phone from Maan and said:

G:- Hello daadi

D:- Hi Geet, why where you cryig did Maan say something to you. Bcs I know tht you don't cry for so little thing is everything alright.

G: Yes daadi, I was just worried for you and I mean it you know tht I cant lie to you, pl daadi come home fast I have to talk and tell you something!

D:- Geet what is it anything serious, someone at school is threathing you or something like tht, if it is I have to tell Maan abt it.l

G:- No daadi it isn't anything like tht, it something eles, and don't worry it is nothing serious, daadi you are talking like mom. Daadi if she wanted she would request Maan to follow me ever where I go, you know much she gets worried form and Pinkey. And by the way where are you?

D:- At your house.

G:- Ok, it would be better if I had come home instead, I will wait for you here, or shued I come home, bcs I wanted to finsh my room to you know. So I cant finsh tht too.

D:- Ok I will se at KM then, and yeha you room too, go and finsh it, iam on my way.

G:- Daadi pl tell mama tht Pinkey is in library she will com home late and tell her tht I am here too.

D:- Pinkey has already come home, and yeha I will tell her tht you are there and you will eating there to.

G:- no daadi, I will go home  before dinner, I don't want to bother you, Nakul is not at home either, and you cook today to.

D:-  chup Geet, do you ever bother me? Its final you will at KM, and I will tell your mom too.

G:- ok, on one coundtion I will help you!

D:- ok meri ma.

Geet smiled put down the phone. And gave it to Maan, and Maan sat there and satring at her,

She asked:

G:- WHAT!

M:- Whats so important so you have to talk to daadi abt? Maan asked bcs he was little he got little curis.

G:- nothing of you bussines, it's a seacrt between me and daadi.

And got out of his room before goig to her room she said:

G:- thanks

M:- for what? He asked.

G:- for consoling me, and helping me. She winked and smiled at him and go to her room.

Maan sat there and smiled. And he tought

M:- what room is she talking abt?

And got up to see what she was doing.

On other hand Geet had go to her room,

Where she was changing the room to a dance hall. For some time ago she past by this room and got in there she loved how big and good it looked, daadi past by and saw her there she got in and aksed her if she like it, Geet said yes it would be perfect as her dancing hall she said, daadi said tht they use this room as store room and if geet like it she canchange it to a dancing hall. Geet said really, daadi said yes, Geet was so happy so she stared from tht day.

The room was half finsh, it was a lot more to do, she had just moved all the thing how was in the room, the room was really ig and it had a big big big window on the side.

sofa if she wanted to sit many more things.

Maan came into the room and saw geet sitting and looking at paint colors.

Maan asked her:

G:- Geet what have done to this room why are you changing things in the room, you already have a room where you sleep when you are here, don't you? 

Maan got little diceponted bcs he wante to make this to a dancing hall as well. (Both of them don't know tht they have same passion)

G:- Yes I have, but I am not making this to a bedroom.

M:- What are you doing then?

G:- Maan you will know when this room is fineshed, promise youand on the same time you will know my lifes biggest seacret as well.

Guys i am really tired of typing, my hands are souring, i will write more tomorrow promis. I hope its long enough. or shud i wirte longer pl tell me.

Pl leave, lovely and many comments, pl hit the like button also

Note: if yont get any pm bcs i dont have you in my buddy list send me a buddy requst pl its more eseay for me to Pm you all.

Amina

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
Awww Maan was so sweet consoling geet
His feelings are somewer hidden but he doesnt know it
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM