Navya

|*|Navya-Anant Love Mansion|*|NOTE-Page51!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

N
A V Y
A - A N A N T 
L O V M A N S I O N

19 year old Navya lives in a middle-class family in Mumbai. She is born and brought up in a nuclear family with her banker father, housewife mother, a bratty younger brother and a quick-tongued grandmother. She has a married and pregnant elder sister.

Navya is quite traditional in her ways and lifestyle. Navya maintains a distance from boys and finds great comfort in her childhood friends Ritz and Appy. This allows her parents to trust her implicitly, unlike her Dadi who keeps questioning her morals and behaviors.

Innocent and sweet, she dreams wistfully of a fairytale romance, especially when Ritz falls in love. However, love comes to her in the most unexpected way as she meets Anant. From the moment she sees him, Navya feels a strange pull towards him. And every incident seems to draw them together, and finally they fall in love.

Anant is a 19-year old college going boy who, on the surface, looks like any other urban college boy of today with the latest clothes, car, and looks like the kind of guy any girl would want to date. But, deep down he is a traditionalist, a conformist who believes in the old-world values of joint families and arranged marriages. Unlike most of the teenagers of today's times, he reveres his grandfather and seems to have been brought up to respect his family's traditions and to live by the rule book. His life before meeting Navya included following the path chalked out by his family and did not think even for a second that he could fall in love.

Edited by ..-..Riya..-.. - 06 April 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anya4evePristineSoul-Swetha-meluvsrkrock8samruthaXDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-uswahshivani9RavishingSaRunBatameez.P.Kamaljit.SeanSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*|Navya-Anant Love Mansion|*|NOTE-Page51!" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
RULES & REGULATIONS

1. This is a Anant-Navya/Shaheer-Soumya appreciation thread, so you must discuss about them.

2. Please refrain from personal chatting.

3. Please maintain the code of conduct and general forum rules of India-Forums.

4. Only three quotes per post is allowed and not more than that.

5. No bashing of actors, characters and other members.

6. And most importantly, have FUN!

Edited by ..-..Riya..-.. - 07 April 2011 at 9:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NatluSPristineSoul-Swetha--Zeenat-uswahSaRuv.

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
M E M B E R S

..-..Riya..-..
-Cupidsfriend-
Aichuu
-Kanky-
CandYlicious_SG
-BlueFairy-
hazraluvarjun
-Zeenat-
Tressa
KriYa_life
shelly_nair
anuja4mayur
nami2811
-Arjunlicious-
mjhtnupurmayank
deepti_mohit
shaf13
Cute.Sadaf
arti07
..NiyaPari..
haaki_ragz
-mysterygirl-
C_O_O_L
-Fatima-
sv003
-Sharmila-
monayafan
radt
talkativetaurus
MagicalKash
-Cwezy_Manoola-
Princezz22
Khushi.
yami_nivrenfan
Sweet_Aamna
-Pooji-
rock8

If you want your name added in the list, please drop me a PM. Thanks.

Edited by ..-..Riya..-.. - 09 April 2011 at 1:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-PristineSoul-Zeenat-SaRuv.

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Riya add me quick quick I wanna drool over this couple.Day DreamingThey are so elegant.Day Dreaming
If u need help in siggies or anything ask me.Big smile

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Mahiiiiiiiiiiii.. Hug Sure sure! I'm gonna decorate the posts in the morning with siggs and all. Will add the names then for sure! Big smile As of now, you are free to drool. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sashangelz

Mahiiiiiiiiiiii.. Hug Sure sure! I'm gonna decorate the posts in the morning with siggs and all. Will add the names then for sure! Big smile As of now, you are free to drool. LOL

Riya.HugAfter a long time Sis.
Ah!!Don't you love them?And Anant?His Angelic Smile?Day Dreaming

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Yes, long time girl! Big smile How are you?
I don't love them yet, I like them as of now. It's too soon to comment about anything. I always liked Shaheer. He was cute in KMHL too. Though his acting wasn't that good. But I'm sure he's gonna improve with Navya. Wink And yeah, he sure has a cute smile! Big smile

Edited by Sashangelz - 04 April 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Okay I guess , I am the only fangurl out here.ROFL[=))
They have potential.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.