Page   of 72
Page 2 Page 72

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

PHIR DILL MILNE LAGGE

HEY GUYZ THIS IS ADITI GUPTA...

I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL AR FF'S ON THIS FORUM...

SOMETYM BACK I ALSO STARTED THE FF... PHIR DILL MILNE LAGE...

BT NEVER GOT TO POST IT...

ACTUALLY IT IS CONTINUATION FROM THE PARTY WHERE RIDZ SAAYS PYAR KARNA USE ARMAAN NE SIKHAYA BT PYAAR NIBHAANA SID NE...

I DONT REMEMBER THE DATE GUYZ BT SERIOUSLY AT THAT TYM I WAZ HATING DMG...N MAINLY SID... SO SID IN THIS FF TURNS OUT TO BE NEGETIVE... BT IT IZ FF MAINLY ON AR N OLD GANG...

N PLS NO BASHING PLS... N SID LOVERZ... SRY BT AT THAT TYM I WAZ HATING SID... ONLY THE CHARACTER GUYZ... BT I LUV KARAN WAHI... I THINK HE IS CUTE...

SO HERE GOES THE PART 1...

I AM HERE WITH SHORT STORY TRULY BASED ON DMG AND STARTS AFTER THE SHIT THAT TODAY RIDZ WAS SAYING IN THE PARTY TO SID AND PLS BEAR ALL THE MISTAKES AS I AM WRITING FOR THE FIRST TYM...

ARMAAN = A

RIDDHIMA = R

SID = S

R: pyaar main tumse karti hun armaan but pyaar ka sahii matlab mujhe sid ne samjhaya hai ( i know this is crap that ridz just blunted in todays epi but here's the twist )

sid tum mere muh se yahii sunna chahte the na ??

hope noow u are happy?? and fikar mat karo mai tumhe chod ke kabhie nahi jaaungi... but ab tumhari life ko hell bana dungi !! mai ab ye sab tolerate nahi kar sakti... u said that i used u bt how i used u ? please do the favour to telll me??

i was the one na who took pictures jab tum so rahe the??? i wass the one na jisne tumhari beemari ka faayda uthaya?? i was the one na who told ppapa that i want to marry you??? i was the one who treated u like a servant?? i was the one na who never told u about whom do i love?? i was the one na jisne holi par tumse apne joote saaf karwaaye the saabke saamne??

A : riddhima ye tum kya bol rahi ho?? wat about pics??? and wat abt beemari ka faaydaa?? and wat was that servant wali baat?? and wat is the holi waali baat??

S : armaan why are u intersted to know so much??

now sid straight away goes towards riddhima and shouts her name

RIDDHIMA NOW JUST SHUT UP AND GHAR CHALO!!

R: kaunse ghar jahan jab chaho tum mujhe wahan se nikal sakte ho?? wo ghar jahhan par jo tum chaho wo kar sakte ho??

now sid goes and slaps riddhima and others are just in a shock ki wat sid did just right now!!

S : tum meri biwi ho mai jaisa chahe waisaa tumse behave karr sakta hu!! and meri marzi agar mai tumhe apne pair ki juti kahu ya tumhe palko par bitha ke rakho?? and kisi ko kuch bolne ka haq nahi hai chahe mai tumhe maruu pitu ya kuch bhi karu??

now armaan annd ofcourse everybody else was seeing the true face of sid!! all were really ashamed that they weremaking plans to unite sid and riddhima!!

now yuvi comes..

Yuvi = Y

Y: sid ye tu kya bol raha hai ?? koi kisi lady se aise kaise bahave kar sakta hai??

jab tune holi par riddhima bhabhi se aise behave kara tha to mujhe laga tu hosh mei nahi hai !! par aaj tujhe apna dost khete hue hi sharam aa rahii hai !! maine pata nahi kaise teri greediness ko pyaar samajh liya aur usko armaan ke pyaar se compare kar liya?? ahbhi to mujhe samjh aa raha tha ki armaan bhaiya kis takleef se guzar rahe hai aur ab to mai khud ko bhi rok nahi paa raha tujhe marne se pata nahi armaan bhaiya apne aap ko kaise rok rahe hai??

JP : sid bhaiya hum to aapko ram samajhte the par aap to raavan nikle

now armaan comes innfront of sid and says ki tune jo ek ek galti ki hai na uski tujhe saza milegi!! tune abhi sirf armaan ka pyaar dekha hai jo riddhima ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai aur ab armaan ki nafrat dekhega jo aaj tak kisi ne nahi dekhi!! he holds riddhima's hands and started moving towards gate!!

S: tum meri patni ko nahi le ja sakte

A : tujhme himmat hai to isko haath to laga ke dikha

now everybody is scared to hell to even speak a word and armaan takes riddhima out of the party and nobody dares to speak a word

armaan drops riddhima to shashanks house and makes her sleep ( luckily nobody is at home ) then goes to his house burning with anger on himself as well as sid

apne upar gussa tha kyunki usko laga sid sach mei uski riddhima se pyaar karta hai aur sid se kyunki ... ( i dont think mujhe iska answer batane ki zaroorat hai)...

now if u want me to continue with this story then just let me know...

Precap : return of old gang

SO TELL ME GUYZ IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE... OR NOT???

INDEX...

PART 1 ...pg 1

PART 2... pg 5

PART 3 ...pg 10

PART 4 ...PG 14

PART 5 ...PG 18

PART 6 ...PG 21

PART 7... PG 25

PART 8... PG 29

PART 9... PG 33

PART 10..PG 38

PART 11..PG 44

PART 12..PG 49

PART 13..PG 56

PART 14..PG 63

Edited by gupta.aditi20 - 06 March 2013 at 8:30pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

vayu_prachimukadam12345678peachgirlmehak_mangiPrincess_shona-Aahana-medical..KaJenDelena..Stupidcupid1234dtothepalsarddimaswarobi1Weird_MeJenny_smsprincess14swamii92..Ashi_KaJen..jannat4everRapunzzelqt4evermeeru_s_armaanshaaz_91dimpledsmileLilApplepriyankiKaJen_addiction-wild-desirJavzKaJenLOVE_DMGsejal719AR_LOVERfrndshp_luv_dmgAMMY12Medha.-.Aphrodite.-anumeha_rajatsweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHIR DILL MILNE LAGGE:AR FF note on pg 72" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wild-

IF-Dazzler

-wild-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey great concep sweety......i will surely support u ...........do continue
thnx 4 d pm
love u
salina

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salinashah

hey great concep sweety......i will surely support u ...........do continue
thnx 4 d pm
love u
salina

THANX salina im glad u liked it...

seriously it matters a lot.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

qt4ever

Goldie

qt4ever

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Gr8 intro
do cont soon
plz pm me too

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

Gr8 intro
do cont soon

plz pm me too

thnx dear....

n i will surely pm u...

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
very nice concept
liked it
gr8 update
continue soon
add me to ur pm list

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

very nice concept
liked it
gr8 update
continue soon
add me to ur pm list

thnx poornima...

i am glad u liked it...

n ill pm u for sure...

-wild-

IF-Dazzler

-wild-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

[QUOTE=salinashah]hey great concep sweety......i will surely support u ...........do continue
thnx 4 d pm
love u
salina

THANX salina im glad u liked it...

seriously it matters a lot.....

[/QUOTE

hey u dont have to worry yaar..WinkBig smileBig smile............ i m going to support u on any matter no matter whatWinkWinkWinkWink
love u
salina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gupta.aditi20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top