Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Bebo to Launch Bebo

Bebo to Launch Bebo

The latest interest to hit Kareena Kapoor's eyes are a set of clutch bags. ..

The latest interest to hit Kareena Kapoor's eyes are a set of clutch bags. Everyone knows her said love about bags and clutches, maybe it for that very reason why the actress will now be seen launching a range of clutch bags which will respectively be named after her own nickname, Bebo.

Siding with Kareena on this is the fact that she just recently became the brand ambassador for a range of handbags. After Kareena began endorsing the product, the company realized that their sales had begun to sky-rocket.

With this, the company came up with the brilliant idea of creating and launching a limited edition clutch that would be called Bebo. There are still talks going on about the final product and Kareena's said involvement in this project. However, so far it's been finalized that Kareena will be able to give her own personal design inputs for the final product. The collection will consist of gold, silver, beige and black which will also have her personal Bebo signature.

Will the clutch Bebo become as famous and wanted as Bollywood's Bebo?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow thats cool! I want one!!

Obviously, I won't be buying it. I don't like Bebo's sense of style or lack thereof. She is clueless.😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh tell bebo to send me one I am going to a wedding this summer and will need one for sure. 😆