Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LUVED gauri's 😑angry response πŸ‘πŸ‘ .....jagya was  trying to get a feel of how gauri would respond whenever his lies are exposed but  gauri went all ballistic 😑...his imaginary friend's predicament just didn't get a sympathetic response from gauri.. 
so now this slimy jagat  will keep on lying to her until somebody else reveals the whole truth..πŸ€”poor gauri,she praised jagat so much in front of bade papa,she will be devastated whenever she finds about his selfish double identity.....
And dadisa so quick to send anandi even to mumbai to sudharofy their  bhatkaa ladesar ..What a description of  jagya by bhairav-'Kati patang'πŸ˜† ,now anandi will have to chase this 'Kati patang'  all over mumbai...
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Anandi is the wrong person to help bring Jagya back. Instead, they should have sent Bhairav along wtih Anandi for a few days. I am sure Bhairav would learn of Jagya's circus within no time. Anandi is useless, even if she comes to know abt Gauri, she will probably keep mum and cry and make matters worse by hiding from everyone
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gauri rocked the show today!πŸ‘ loved herπŸ‘πŸΌ

i can't wait for that day when she'll get to know the real face of jagya😈 but then i feel so bad how would she feel when she knows the guy whom she loves is actually cheating her & is a married man i hope gauri stands strong when the truth comes outπŸ€”
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After a long time, a sensible BV episode. 

Absolutely LOVED Gauri's response....Jagya didn't know how to get her to cool down. He can now never hope to win her over with his 'main bechara...bal vivah ka maara' act. πŸ˜‰. She covered all points...
- using his neglected wife to serve his folks
- liking the new girl in town as sheer timepass
- what if a girl did that...she'd be classified characterless.

She's left him no stone to stand on πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even DS,,she appeared sensible and saw value in sending Anandi over as a good option instead of blaming her for first costing her her ladesar and now wanting to go to the city as an excuse to escape her beendni duties in the house !

A good watch :)

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

Gauri Rocks!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya dialogs maare hai....awesome, she is the real star of this show, seriously! Jagya ki band baj gayi πŸ˜† he was like "shucks, ab mein kya karoon?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I have this hunch that J will now try to break all ties with Anandi.....and continue lying to Gauri and probably get married to her in mumbai, thinking after getting married she wont be able to do anything......poor Gauri....kahan phas gayi...

and whats with Phooli?? why cant she just tell the truth to Anandi? she has been hiding it for 5 long years...and even after knowing Jagya's decision of moving to Mumbai permanently she wants to keep mum...

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update..

Gauri Rocks!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya dialogs maare hai....awesome, she is the real star of this show, seriously! Jagya ki band baj gayi πŸ˜† he was like "shucks, ab mein kya karoon?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I have this hunch that J will now try to break all ties with Anandi.....and continue lying to Gauri and probably get married to her in mumbai, thinking after getting married she wont be able to do anything......poor Gauri....kahan phas gayi...

and whats with Phooli?? why cant she just tell the truth to Anandi? she has been hiding it for 5 long years...and even after knowing Jagya's decision of moving to Mumbai permanently she wants to keep mum...

yaah,he would never tell her the truth now,he must be thinking"jab imaginary friend ko ithne gaali padey toh mujhe kithne joothe maaregi gauri"....
Phooli should warn her dearest friend ..but instead woh bhii chup rahegi varna CVs mumbai mein triangle kaise banayenge..πŸ€”
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if i was Anandi, once i find out the truth about Jagat i would will just get lost in the city looking for a way to go on with my life and Jagat's family will only see me after i finish my education and earn something for myself. But i know her, she will just come back crying and keep it a secrete...whats worst, she will keep praying and waiting for him so come back to her....gosh am hating her for that already.....lol
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awesome update