Writers Corner

Come Tell-A-Story **CLOSED** (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khahanispln

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Come Tell-A-Story **CLOSED** (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Great idea. will definitely participate and unleash my creative writing skills. Thanz for this post.

spln-Jahnvi-

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khahani

Hey NJ I have a small question...do we absolutely have to use one of the extract or can we just get inspiration from one of the extract and write our own story?

Nahida you will have to use one of the excerpt I'm afraid - although I know how that can more than occasionally interfere with one's own story telling flow ... and no unlike seert I'm so not going to misconstrue your not liking my excerpts, cause I'm too full of myself to imagine that ShockedROFL

jk, jk - not my modest best. Anyways, so yeh, since that's part of the challenge, you gotta get it in - but hey!!! I'm totally up on my hopes to see your entry now, seeing that you've asked a question Wink so it better be coming along - WOOT! Thumbs Up

Seert - pssst! don't create misunderstanding between your lover and me. You can do better than be insecure of my stealing her away with my oh-so-flamboyant charms *does a swish of the cape and a twirl of a hair before batting lashes* Blushing

LOLLOL

but yayy u to like the concept/post. =) I'm happy. but I wont soar till i see the sight of entries in the CC dabba - there's been hoax calling one time before! Sleepy

cheers,
nj

LOL

Edited by spln - 16 April 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khahani

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome idea NJ!!! If I quit procrastinating and finish my final paper for poli sci midweek this week, I shall def send in an entry by the weekend... now which prompt shall I snag, decisions decisions...

spln

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Awesome idea NJ!!! If I quit procrastinating (you had better, now for the sake of the side effects, lol) and finish my final paper for poli sci midweek this week, I shall def send in an entry by the weekend... now which prompt shall I snag, decisions decisions... oh you know which one should be top of list. Besides we already established the PolSci could be damned LOL I really wana see your entry. For kicks, you can make any of the characters a fashion designer - how's that?! Cool

Jenifer.

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
what is mid? there is a rule that no MIDs iam new here wana know whats that n can new ones also post???????????????

Edited by an_k - 17 April 2011 at 6:13am

spln

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

what is mid?

mid is multiple ids. It is a single  person having two different ids, and pretending to be two different people.

Edited by -Mehak - 17 April 2011 at 6:12am

an_kspln

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

what is mid? there is a rule that no MIDs iam new here wana know whats that n can new ones also post???????????????

As Mehak said above me, MID is Multiple ID, where in you have more than one IF ID and pretend to be different people. Make sure you post only ONE entry as a person. And yes, newbies are also most welcome to participate in the contest, you don't have to be an old IF member to take part in Tell-A-Story =)

Hope that explains.

cheers,
nj

an_k

Post Reply New Post

Go to top