Come Tell-A-Story **CLOSED** - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
wow!! what an excellent and exciting competition. Hattss off for compiling such excellent excerpts. It shows your dedication and hard work.  ⭐️
Will try to write something 😊

will u please post the IDs of the CCs on the first page also. 😊
Originally posted by -Mehak

will u please post the IDs of the CCs on the first page also. 😊

Hey did you mean the ID to which entries have to be sent? Its posted in the rules ...

The ID is crazycreative and when u click the said ID in the rules, its the direct link to the profile page where u you need to pm your entry.

Thanks for appreciating the input =)

Looking forward to your entry, good luck! πŸ‘πŸΌ

cheers,
nj

Oh I love this so much πŸ˜†
Waiting for 27th  to read all the entries.

But I am feeling for writers who are busy in their exams is there any solution for that coz this is exam time for everyone.
And ya it ll be nice if CC's also participate coz there ll be total transparency so, no prob at all.

All the best to all

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Ayesha4 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ayesha4

Oh I love this so much πŸ˜†
Waiting for 27th  to read all the entries.

But I am feeling for writers who are busy in their exams is there any solution for that coz this is exam time for everyone.
And ya it ll be nice if CC's also participate coz there ll be total transparency so, no prob at all.

All the best to all

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ayesha - CC's did not get a green signal to take part cause that's a common rule to all CC contests and we don't want to complicate setting exceptions. But I'm hoping there will be many others to send in entries. As for people with exams - there will be many more writing contests to come. Unfortunately this one can't even have a deadline extension, because we want to have stories up and ready for 27th to celebrate the Tell-A-Story day =) and that is not a flexible matter...

Hey NJ I have a small question...do we absolutely have to use one of the extract or can we just get inspiration from one of the extract and write our own story?

Very creative idea and cute post NJ...but wait no credit for AJ? I thought she was your official coloring helper?
Good luck to all the contestants. As is I can't compete and my writing skills truly suck but I can read so I'll have fun doing that part.

Nahida, are you trying to say that NJ's extracts suck and you can do better?! Tsk tsk, I didn't expect this from you :\
P.S. Good luck ;D
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
Originally posted by seert

Nahida, are you trying to say that NJ's extracts suck and you can do better?! Tsk tsk, I didn't expect this from you :\
P.S. Good luck ;D

Oye chup kaar...I said no such thing...and you being my love interest should understand that😳! What kind of a partner are you? I am disappointed.😳 

Just for the record NJ, your extracts are brilliant.

PS: Your writing does not suck and I have proof
Originally posted by khahani

Oye chup kaar...I said no such thing...and you being my love interest should understand that😳! What kind of a partner are you? I am disappointed.😳 

Just for the record NJ, your extracts are brilliant.

PS: Your writing does not suck and I have proof

Dude I know you're hungry for my love but stop being so needy and that too in a public forum! And oh your words implied it as opposed to stating it directly ;)

@P.S. Lol that's you being nice but I'll take it ;p

NJ, sorry for going off-topic like this, and Nahida, we'll continue our intellectual conversation in 'stalkerbook'.
Great idea. will definitely participate and unleash my creative writing skills. Thanz for this post.