Sports/Cricket

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Originally posted by *Fiza*

The comment by afridi was immature and i never thought yuvraj would make such an immature comment as well. Both team fought good in the game. Pakistan deafeted Austrailia who were unbeaten in 34 world cup matches. India played really welland thats why they won theworld cup. So commenting on nations or who played well or notis pointless.It will only create tension and problem between thetwo nations.If you look athis new statement . He saidthat hisstatement was misquoted. I guess afridi is under alot of criticism for losing the semis. But he should be more careful because in my opinion there is so much hatred in this world. So just appreciate everyone,put smile on someone's faceand chill Embarrassed..lol

I get ur point but you cannot completely blame Yuvraj for what he said because he was hurt. Of course any Indian would be, although no body cares about what he thinks. I still wanted him to be a bit more considerate and respect us! Even if he had apologized it would have been good, but he is blaming media for twisting his words! That is beyond! But still you cannot blame Yuvi for statement because atleast he did not hurt the Pakistanis and neither did he bash a nation like Afridi did.

I am not blaming anyone.. Please read my statement again. All i said is that it is wrong to make accusation on each other and this needs to stop because after yuvi comment , someone else will now also make comment on this issue. This will go on and on. And please don't say that noone cares what he thinks because if nobody care , then noone would be commenting on this news or media wouldn't be puting this news on thier channels. Afridi is the captain and he should not have said this. His comment has not only hurt indians but most pakistanis are ashamed of him too. And yes i agree with you that he needs to apologise to indians

I see your point yet again. I cannot help but say that when someone says something about your nation, and your people you don't tend to think straight and say whatever comes to mind first. Yuvi was very kind in the way he portrayed his feelings for Afridi's statement, he took it in a joke not to offend anyone. I am sure he did not mean any harm, while Afridi was just jealous and enraged, but he should have watched what he was saying. It would not have been sensible if he let the matter slide, because they would continue to speak about Indians until we don't shut them up. Apparently Yuvraj did a good job while still being humorous and light. Agreed letting the matter slide and ignoring would be more peaceful and saving people heart ache, but it is also not a good idea to ignore after all they said stuff which had offended the nation, and they would die for this country, and its people, heck them I would die as well.

You have your views and I have mine, they do not have to match, and so I was just speaking my mind, while you spoke yours, nothing incorrect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 8)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Pepsi.

W*F man! Sounds like Afridi has lost his brains along with the match against India.  ROFL 

Ok now what cud be more pathetic than this statement - "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said. Wacko

So does he think Hindus n Muslims have been created by different powers? ROFL

Good that he n his team lost...atleast we got to know how silly Afridi is!  His comments make me >>  ROFL and u make me **puuke* LOL

May God bless Afridi with sensibility! He needs it bigggg time! [LOL]

P.S. you only gave me a chance to bash you Shahid Afridi....next time se zara zubaan sambhal ke LOL
ud better not do that again missy!
u got offended by that sig ... RIGHT!?
ud better watch out and not say the BS uve just said!
Just freakin complexed jealous people!

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 09 April 2011 at 1:40pm

URuinedMaHeart

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
yeah what does ". Pepsi . " and co have to tell about Yuvi's and Bhaji's immature childish comments!?
LOL and LMAOOOO ZEE NEWSSS! ROFL

GODDD!
"pakistan kii saazish dekhiye... KALA PATTHARRRR!!! YEH KAISI CHAAL HAI PAKISTAANIYON KII!? YEH SAAZISH HAI shoaib akhtar .. abdul razzaq .. Umer gul ki... Sachin aur sehwag ka sar torne k liye...... KAALAAA PATHAR... yeh maamooli kala pathhar nahi ... balke... KAALA SANG MAR MAR HAI!"ROFL muhahahahahahahaha

^^^^^GODDDDDD!!! ROFL
sum1 stoppppppp me! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Fiza*URuinedMaHeart

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

yeah what does ". Pepsi . " and co have to tell about Yuvi's and Bhaji's immature childish comments!?

GODDD!
"pakistan kii saazish dekhiye... KALA PATTHARRRR!!! YEH KAISI CHAAL HAI PAKISTAANIYON KII!? YEH SAAZISH HAI shoaib akhtar .. abdul razzaq .. Umer gul ki... Sachin aur sehwag ka sar torne k liye...... KAALAAA PATHAR... yeh maamooli kala pathhar nahi ... balke... KAALA SANG MAR MAR HAI!"ROFL muhahahahahahahaha

^^^^^GODDDDDD!!! ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hari-

GODDD!

^^^^^GODDDDDD!!! ROFL
ROFL
lol hainaaaa????? LOL
I KNOWWWWW ROFL
HEHEHEHE

URuinedMaHeart

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
wht abt in Geo sports Pak cricket expert saying... to be precised... Moin Khan Sohail Tanveer n other guy i dunno his name...

Hindustan ne ek tote ki jaan li hai kyunki usne Pakistan k nama ki parchi uthai.....Aur iski keemat unhe semi final mein haar se chukani padegi.... Tote ka khoon jaya nahin jayega.. ROFL ROFL

omg..i mean how a cricketer cn say such silly stuffs... Silly ROFL

whn i saw i was like.. Wacko

Keep-----------Smiling !!!Smile

Edited by tomnjerry2 - 10 April 2011 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everSavvy-Doppelganger-

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

wht abt in Geo sports Pak cricket expert saying... to be precised... Moin Khan Sohail Tanveer n other guy i dunno his name...

Hindustan ne ek tote ki jaan li hai kyunki usne Pakistan k nama ki parchi uthai.....Aur iski keemat unhe semi final mein haar se chukani padegi.... Tote ka khoon jaya nahin jayega.. ROFL ROFL

omg..i mean how a cricketer cn say such silly stuffs... Silly ROFL

whn i saw i was like.. Wacko

Keep-----------Smiling !!!Smile
wat is jaya!?
LOL jaya nahi jayega!? Confused
 WTH!?
hehe
and excuzemeee! paki ex players they were SUPPOSED 2 SUPPORT their team thats wat they were doingg...
we didnt say

HINDUSTAN KI SAAZISH!! SAR TOR KOSHISH...
nd all the other BS!
lmao!
wen they said k pak will show in the semis they didnt swear at it!
LOL they supported and challenged and 1 team has to loose and the 1 who playd better wins... and that wat hapnd... i never said like stupid shastri tht if u give us a Green Top pitch in mohali, we'll win 10 out of 10 weve never given immature statements!

GOD! please dont defend indian media, kaala patthar choro they say AFRIDI IS FROM TAALIBANNN! ROFL
goddd! cz hes a pathan and they show images of him hunting brds in the northern area which is a normal ritual practise! Stern Smile
ROFL ROFL ROFL

URuinedMaHeart

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

wat is jaya!?
LOL jaya nahi jayega!? Confused
 WTH!?
hehe
and excuzemeee! paki ex players they were SUPPOSED 2 SUPPORT their team thats wat they were doingg...
we didnt say

HINDUSTAN KI SAAZISH!! SAR TOR KOSHISH...
nd all the other BS!
lmao!
wen they said k pak will show in the semis they didnt swear at it!
LOL they supported and challenged and 1 team has to loose and the 1 who playd better wins... and that wat hapnd... i never said like stupid shastri tht if u give us a Green Top pitch in mohali, we'll win 10 out of 10 weve never given immature statements!

GOD! please dont defend indian media, kaala patthar choro they say AFRIDI IS FROM TAALIBANNN! ROFL
goddd! cz hes a pathan and they show images of him hunting brds in the northern area which is a normal ritual practise! Stern Smile
ROFL ROFL ROFL

U know wht... t least our players dun spk nonsense unlike urs.... Big smile  wht green top ?? r u okey ??? the pitch was set inspected by ICC officials.. and u dun see green tops in India do u ... And at Johannesburg it was not green top nor at Cardif in 1999 !!!!

we know how much ur team cn win against India in world cups... its 5-0 for us !!! Big smile  Big smile

Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

Edited by tomnjerry2 - 10 April 2011 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everSavvy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top