Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 7)

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
The comment by afridi was immature and i never thought yuvraj would make such an immature comment as well. Both team fought good in the game. Pakistan deafeted Austrailia who were unbeaten in 34 world cup matches. India played really well and thats why they won the world cup. So commenting on nations or who played well or not is pointless. It will only create tension and problem between the two nations. If you look at his new statement . He said that his statement was misquoted. I guess afridi is under alot of criticism for losing the semis. But he should be more careful because in my opinion there is so much hatred in this world. So just appreciate everyone,put smile on someone's face and chill Embarrassed..lol

Edited by *Fiza* - 07 April 2011 at 6:17am
MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

The comment by afridi was immature and i never thought yuvraj would make such an immature comment as well. Both team fought good in the game. Pakistan deafeted Austrailia who were unbeaten in 34 world cup matches. India played really welland thats why they won theworld cup. So commenting on nations or who played well or notis pointless.It will only create tension and problem between thetwo nations.If you look athis new statement . He saidthat hisstatement was misquoted. I guess afridi is under alot of criticism for losing the semis. But he should be more careful because in my opinion there is so much hatred in this world. So just appreciate everyone,put smile on someone's faceand chill Embarrassed..lol

I get ur point but you cannot completely blame Yuvraj for what he said because he was hurt. Of course any Indian would be, although no body cares about what he thinks. I still wanted him to be a bit more considerate and respect us! Even if he had apologized it would have been good, but he is blaming media for twisting his words! That is beyond! But still you cannot blame Yuvi for statement because atleast he did not hurt the Pakistanis and neither did he bash a nation like Afridi did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SavvyAishMinoztomnjerry2

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
It hurts to see what he did and it hurts reading some comments it really does as a Pakistani myself it hurts to be one at the momentOuch
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Originally posted by *Fiza*

The comment by afridi was immature and i never thought yuvraj would make such an immature comment as well. Both team fought good in the game. Pakistan deafeted Austrailia who were unbeaten in 34 world cup matches. India played really welland thats why they won theworld cup. So commenting on nations or who played well or notis pointless.It will only create tension and problem between thetwo nations.If you look athis new statement . He saidthat hisstatement was misquoted. I guess afridi is under alot of criticism for losing the semis. But he should be more careful because in my opinion there is so much hatred in this world. So just appreciate everyone,put smile on someone's faceand chill Embarrassed..lol

I get ur point but you cannot completely blame Yuvraj for what he said because he was hurt. Of course any Indian would be, although no body cares about what he thinks. I still wanted him to be a bit more considerate and respect us! Even if he had apologized it would have been good, but he is blaming media for twisting his words! That is beyond! But still you cannot blame Yuvi for statement because atleast he did not hurt the Pakistanis and neither did he bash a nation like Afridi did.

I am not blaming anyone.. Please read my statement again. All i said is that it is wrong to make accusation on each other and this needs to stop because after yuvi comment , someone else will now also make comment on this issue. This will go on and on. And please don't say that noone cares what he thinks because if nobody care , then noone would be commenting on this news or media wouldn't be puting this news on thier channels. Afridi is the captain and he should not have said this. His comment has not only hurt indians but most pakistanis are ashamed of him too. And yes i agree with you that he needs to apologise to indians
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

luvd yuvis comment
"Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash,"
"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 
ROFL

LOLYuvi really said that?Nice...i love the sarcasm!Wink
Atleast he didnt bash the entire nation unlike someone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmpria4everParachute.

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Agreed ^^^^^^^^^^
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
wow seriously afridi said this
now he sound 'small hearted'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

luvd yuvis comment
"Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash,"
"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 
ROFL

LOLYuvi really said that?Nice...i love the sarcasm!Wink
Atleast he didnt bash the entire nation unlike someone.

@kritz
yea..yuvi roxxxx.....
here z da link
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/39591/yuvi-bhajji-react-to-afridis-comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever-Doppelganger-

Go to top