Sports/Cricket

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

<font color="#0000ff">A general statement which is ultimately related to the post .... and tht 31 year old guy who spks trash abt a whole Nation n its Publis is wise n u expect ppl to be quiet...wht if anIndian cricketer would hav said abt the same abt Pakpublic... we hav played all over the world n our cricketers hav neva commented abt a nation !!!!!!!

</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Keep--------------Smiling !!!Smile</font>

</div>
<div>
so okay go ahead say all the bad stuff you can about him but just know at the end its you who is at lossand atleast whatever afridi said, he had the courage to say it to everyone out loud, not crib about it behind peoples back! That does not mean i support any of which he said in the article but i do know that if one is being a fool, the bigger fool is one who takes his foolish words to heart which might have been said out of rage or jealousy!

don't need to reply to me, i'd rather not indulge in some conversation that has no meaning what so ever and is only a play of immaturity.

Uhum I apologize but your post just cracked me up!!
What cribbing behind backs are you talking about?? Frigg he/ she is a muslim and why do you think he/ she will cribb about him/her self!!

I am an Indian.... A pakki indian will never hear anything against my country or my people so are you trying to say we back talk?? Excuse me!! We DO NOT coz we dont feel like what Afridi stated. We believe Hindus and Muslims are equal !

N please now dont go around with some other shyt..... What Afridi said hurt many..... Afterall what is he trying to prove? That muslims are better?? No ways every person and religion is equal!!

FYI We dont cribb!!

If he said it out of rage and jealousy i guess taking a knife and slicing your neck is equal!! After all it was all in pure rage and jealousy!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger-AishMinoz-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 6)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
You know after the India-Pak match I said that Afridi had good sportsmanship. But I guess I spoke way too soon.

He's freakin' disgusting! And he's a captain? Wow. Shame on him.

Why does this always have to be Indians vs. Muslims? Why can't we all just unite in friendship? After all we were 1 country! And this is only a game. Why conduct unsportsman like behavior just for losing a game.

We Indians have just as big of a heart as you, Afridi. What makes you so big hearted? Who are you to comment to rudely on us Indians? You should be banned as a captain for making such comments. Have you heard of racisim, Afridi? Well that's what you're doing!

Woahh say what? If our media is so negative, what is your media Afridi? They are just the same. Accusing us of match fixing? Yeah what a positive media.

Anyways I don't have a heart like you. I love my Pakistani neighbors and will always be united with them. I am an Indian at heart and give a HUGE shout out to all my Pakistani friends. You all rule. But the team's captain has his own issues and problems!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-AishMinoztomnjerry2

sab2778

IF-Dazzler

sab2778

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
omg u guys should read yuvis view abt afridis comments

its in todays TOILOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvyAishMinoztomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

omg u guys should read yuvis view abt afridis comments

its in todays TOILOLLOL

link ?? Tongue i could not find !!!1LOL But i saw Afridi praising Dhoni n Sachin !!!1 LOL

Keep-------------Smiling!!!! Smile

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

I'd never expected this from him.

anyway just lay the negative comments guys, he might have been a fool to say such comments but i still hold much pride in him for doing what he did and taking our team to the semis.

I agree....main apni zubaan ko baand rak rahi hoonApprove

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
luvd yuvis comment
"Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash,"
"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Parachute.Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
OMFG!!

Imaa love Yuvi for his outstanding comeback to Afridi!! Really!! ^^^

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2