Sports/Cricket

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hari-

wow wow ppl stop bashin afridi and stop compairin number of muslims here and there and he nvr said anythin abt religion + it doesnt matters to u guys wat he say so stop bashin him
So its ok if your captain bashes an entire nation?"Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"He was the one who brought religion into this.
It does matter to one when someone bashes their country and its people!!!!

Edited by Kritz08 - 05 April 2011 at 7:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SavvyNishthatomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

wow wow ppl stop bashin afridi and stop compairin number of muslims here and there and he nvr said anythin abt religion + it doesnt matters to u guys wat he say so stop bashin him
So its ok if your captain bashes an entire nation?"Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"He was the one who brought religion into this.
It does matter to one when someone bashes their country and its people!!!!
Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"...he nvr anythin abt muslims or religion!!!!!!...... he said "Indians can never be as large hearted as us"

YOU SHOULD WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN THEN COMMENT!!!!!Tongue

Edited by -Hari- - 05 April 2011 at 7:56am

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said.

yuck yuck...  even i am a muslim n i will never say tht.... Afridi is not a very good ambassador of Islam n Muslims !!!  I think these guys hav a problem of involving religion in everything unduely !!!! Confused

khel khelo y Bringing Almighty n his blessings ... He does not discriminate !!!!

Keep-----------Smiling!!!! Smile
Let me tell u 1 thing...he nvr said anythin abt religion or muslimsTongue
u should watch the video again!

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

It does matter to one when someone bashes their country and its people!!!!
Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"...he nvr said this he said "Indians can never be as large hearted as us"

I have watched videoTongue...he said "muslims and pakistanis"
And don't tell me when and where to comment!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvyNishthatomnjerry2

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

OH yeah yeah fineTongue

thats what i wanted to hear that you are fine with my argumentsTongue...btw  by god's grace we Indians are fine too hail and hearty, especially after the world cup win..thank you Thumbs Up

Edited by Nishtha - 05 April 2011 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Read that In Big words in New Papers Today...And It could make me LOL only.....Whole World knows About It Tongue How BIG hearted WE ARE..Big smile

He him slef praised Indian Cricket Fans at Mohali after  they lost game..Now he him Self saying all this..Wonder Which part of him Should I believe..LOL

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 05 April 2011 at 9:43am

Savvy-Doppelganger-Shivani_4utomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said.

yuck yuck...  even i am a muslim n i will never say tht.... Afridi is not a very good ambassador of Islam n Muslims !!!  I think these guys hav a problem of involving religion in everything unduely !!!! Confused

khel khelo y Bringing Almighty n his blessings ... He does not discriminate !!!!

Keep-----------Smiling!!!! Smile
Let me tell u 1 thing...he nvr said anythin abt religion or muslimsTongue
u should watch the video again!

Reporter- Humein India k logon ne pani diya ice creams diye....badi warm si feeling hui....aap kya kahenge Hindustaan ki awaam k are mein..

Afridi- Mere khayal mien agar sachihi baat karoon to jo musalmanon ka dil hai jo Pakistaniyon ka dil hai woh unke paas ho nahin sakta....Jo Almighty ne hemin bada dil aur shaaf stuhra diya woh unka ho nahin sakta.... *claps*  Sleepy

Aur hamari media negative hai aur paki media bahat positive hai jo match se pehle bol rahi thi us parrrot ki khoon rang layegi aur Pakistan jitegi .... so u expect our media to say Pak will beat India with ease ??  LOL  Aur even b4 the final match all Pak experts predicted India to loose !!!! And b4 tht Imran Khan openly said in the media Pak will beat India n blah blah !!! Tongue

U hav any thing else to say -Hari- ji !!!!! 

Keep-----------------Smiling!!!! Smile

Savvy-Doppelganger-purvaShivani_4u

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

It does matter to one when someone bashes their country and its people!!!!
Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"...he nvr said this he said "Indians can never be as large hearted as us"

I have watched videoTongue...he said "muslims and pakistanis"
And don't tell me when and where to comment!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuSHiTn4S3c&feature=related

1 :00 - 1: 20

Edited by -Hari- - 05 April 2011 at 10:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top