Sports/Cricket

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said.

yuck yuck...  even i am a muslim n i will never say tht.... Afridi is not a very good ambassador of Islam n Muslims !!!  I think these guys hav a problem of involving religion in everything unduely !!!! Confused

khel khelo y Bringing Almighty n his blessings ... He does not discriminate !!!!

Keep-----------Smiling!!!! Smile

Edited by tomnjerry2 - 05 April 2011 at 1:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1HeartEmWatsonSavvy-Doppelganger-Ishaan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Exactly, He doesn't know the fact the more number of muslim people lives in India than Pakistan.. We Indians are Indians first, then Muslim, Sikhs, Hindus and Christians.. He should have been careful before passing such a sensitive comments that could be proved dangerous for both nation..

cricketfan1HeartEmWatsonSavvy-Doppelganger-tomnjerry2

sab2778

IF-Dazzler

sab2778

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
bahut zyada bakwas kaar diya afridi. mentos khaoo dimag ki baati jaalooLOL

muslim to hum bhi he . religion ko mat ghasito Thumbs Down

any 1 can be large hearted christian hindu muslim sikh any1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger-tomnjerry2

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
wow wow ppl stop bashin afridi and stop compairin number of muslims here and there and he nvr said anythin abt religion + it doesnt matters to u guys wat he say so stop bashin him

Edited by -Hari- - 05 April 2011 at 6:27am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hari-

wow wow ppl stop bashin afridi and stop compairin number of muslims here and there and he nvr said anythin abt religion + it doesnt matters to u guys wat he say so stop bashin him

Hello Hari

Now Please answer my questions..

Who started country  and brought religion in sports first? us or him?
  1. Who brought politics in sports first us or him ? if you are going to give example of Gautam Gambhi then he said he wants to dedicate this world cup win to VICTIMS of 26/11 .Where did he mention any country behind those attacks? So afridi overworked his brains and added 2+2=22 which is obviously wrongLOL

We are just replying to his statements not making statements on our own and creating furore out of nothing Smile now how we are concerned well because we are Indians discussing in Sports and Game sections of INDIA-FORUMS , which has its head office in Mumbai INDIA.Smile

As far as bashing is concerned he bashed an entrie nation for nothingStern Smile...and in response we are not bashing just DISCUSSING as how childish a Captain could be who is representing his country on the world stage. Moreover he has taken his statement BACK means he has realised that what ever he said was WRONG although he is blaiming media ,as they took him out of context...Media is easy scapegoatLOL anyways...He is sorry for his statements so i forgive him...someone rightly said one should just shrug off and move on..moreover his words are criticised by his own people thats sums up everything...

Cheers!

Edited by Nishtha - 05 April 2011 at 6:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1suchi_dev2006MysticalRealmpria4everSavvy-Doppelganger-Ishaan.Shivani_4upurva-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

Hello Hari

Now Please answer my questions..

Who started country  and brought religion in sports first? us or him?
  1. Who brought politics in sports first us or him ? if you are going to give example of Gautam Gambhi then he said he wants to dedicate this world cup win to VICTIMS of 26/11 .Where did he mention any country behind those attacks? So afridi overworked his brains and added 2+2=22 which is obviously wrongLOL

We are just replying to his statements not making statements on our own and creating furore out of nothing Smile now how we are concerned well because we are Indians discussing in Sports and Game sections of INDIA-FORUMS , which has its head office in Mumbai INDIA.Smile

As far as bashing is concerned he bashed an entrie nation for nothingStern Smile...and in response we are not bashing just DISCUSSING as how childish a Captain could be who is representing his country on the world stage. Moreover he has taken his statement BACK means he has realised that what ever he said was WRONG although he is blaiming media ,as they took him out of context...Media is easy scapegoatLOL anyways...He is sorry for his statements so i forgive him...someone rightly said one should just shrug off and move on..moreover his words are criticised by his own people thats sums up everything...

Cheers!

no commentsTongue...plus u hv no way to say tht he's childish captain and all tht anyways leave tht

Edited by -Hari- - 05 April 2011 at 6:55am

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

[

no comments
u and me r no1 to bash him so just leave that Tongue

According to Google and Web Dictionary.. Definition of Bashing is...

Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group or subject. Literally, bashing is a term meaning to hit or, colloquially, to assault but when it is used as a suffix, or in conjunction with a noun indicating the subject being attacked.

By this...i guess we are not bashing we are discussing/speculating but the person invovled did BASH AN ENTIRE NATION..RELIGION AND PEOPLE in whole.Smile

Sorry its about my country and its people so  I WILL NOT LEAVE IT.Smile

Cheers!

MysticalRealmSavvyShivani_4u-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
OH yeah yeah fineTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top