Sports/Cricket

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

^and u think i EVER askd from an answer from a RANDOM tareen person like you! ROFL

khair, u know who jealous is... keep it to yourself ! Smile
i really dont understand... i think and think but WHAT THE HELL SHUD V BE JEALOUS OF!? simple!

do u know how to talk respectfully?! how can u say that bout an Indian on India-forums?
this person has been posting in  this thread b4 u started posting here...ok? 
dikhta nahi hai kya? ROFL ROFL

n saying pakistan is the best Wacko
are u nuts?! Silly ROFL
every word u said here reflects ur jealousy!
and posting the stats only till 2008??!! uske baad India tumse aage nikal gaya na?! CoolLOL
we are in 2011 dude! n we are the world champions!!! ACEEPT IT!! 
its been long since u lost the semis hun....how much more time will u take to accept that team INDIA is the best team in the world at present!! Approve

Edited by .Pepsi. - 11 April 2011 at 6:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wankerMysticalRealm-Doppelganger-Nishtha-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians (Page 12)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Originally posted by .Pepsi.

W*F man! Sounds like Afridi has lost his brains along with the match against India.  ROFL 

Ok now what cud be more pathetic than this statement - "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said. Wacko

So does he think Hindus n Muslims have been created by different powers? ROFL

Good that he n his team lost...atleast we got to know how silly Afridi is!  His comments make me >>  ROFL and u make me **puuke* LOL

May God bless Afridi with sensibility! He needs it bigggg time! [LOL]

P.S. you only gave me a chance to bash you Shahid Afridi....next time se zara zubaan sambhal ke LOL
ud better not do that again missy! Why not? ur captain bashed my country n our ppl! How dare he do that?! Angry but as he did, u gotta hear all this man! u want me to keep quiet if someone is bashing my country ppl?! may b u cud do that but sorry i jus cant hear a word against my country by some stupid immature guy who always keeps changing his freakin statements! Stern Smile India me kuch aur ,apne ghar me kuch aur LOL
u got offended by that sig ... RIGHT!? yeah i did! cuz it was well offending to me!
ud better watch out and not say the BS uve just said! ok and u'll continue saying any crap! great! and u want me to keep quiet?! LOL  sorry but im not one of those very calm headed ppl...cant bear someone aivii making stupid comments bout my country n countrymen Embarrassed 
Just freakin complexed jealous people! Look who's talking! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Im so happy that India won the world cup 2011 and became the number 1 ranked team in ODIs!!! we r still partying everyday!!!Party
wth am i supposed to be jealous bout?! zara batayengi aap Embarrassed LOL

Edited by .Pepsi. - 11 April 2011 at 6:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmIshaan.tomnjerry2

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Star!!Team India Rocks!! Star

Edited by .Pepsi. - 11 April 2011 at 6:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-MysticalRealm-Doppelganger-NishthaParachute.AishMinoztomnjerry2

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
One more thing...after IPL season one when Pakistani players participated...and after that when Indian Govt refused to allow  Pak player to participate...

Shaid Afridi said.. IPL wil lost its charm without Pakistani players..

now..Shahid Afridi in 2011...Why BCCI and IPL treat us as untouchables.. we want to play in IPL too OuchLOL

ROFL

I mean do we seriously need to take him seriously..he made a statement and since then coming up with one statement after the another as how he was mistook by media and what not....Ouch poor himLOL and if we leave YUvi and his jig at Afridi none of us our cricketer even paid attention to his random rumblings...Sleepy

Pakistan team are on West- Indian tour but all their top players are playing in IPL like Pollard and Bravo..hope they get players there to play withLOLLOL

ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmpria4everSavvy-Doppelganger-Ishaan.hindu4lyfAishMinoz-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

One more thing...after IPL season one when Pakistani players participated...and after that when Indian Govt refused to allow  Pak player to participate...

now..Shahid Afridi in 2011...Why BCCI and IPL treat us as untouchables.. we want to play in IPL too OuchLOL

ROFL

I mean do we seriously need to take him seriously..he made a statement and since then coming up with one statement after the another as how he was mistook by media and what not....Ouch poor himLOL and if we leave YUvi and his jig at Afridi none of us our cricketer even paid attention to his random rumblings...Sleepy

Pakistan team are on West- Indian tour but all their top players are playing in IPL like Pollard and Bravo..hope they get players there to play withLOLLOL

ROFL
and then Afridi blames Indian media for being unfair towards him n his team ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm-Doppelganger-AishMinoztomnjerry2

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I'm amused at how fluent Shahid Afridi was with his controversial statements. He didn't for a moment, seem to have any inhibition about where his comments could land himself into. Insensitive is the word for him.

And I fail to understand, why is it seen more often than not, that our neighbours consider themselves superior to us by virtue of their religion? Is it said anywhere, that Muslims are His favourite sons? It just shows how narrow-minded one's self-beliefs are. Even after 64 years, ones like Afridi have failed to rise above the bane called communalism.

A sport should be treated as a sport, and not as a medium of venting out one's hostility towards a particular sect. Sadly, Afridi chose to free his emotions on the wrong platfom. And those who're coming out in support of him on this forum, are being nothing but hypocritical.

If anybody here has access to Hindustan Times, do have a look at Seema Goswami's article from yesterday's Brunch magazine. How she has addressed the whole issue is worth a read.

Love and luck,
Ishaan

Edited by Ishaan. - 11 April 2011 at 8:52am

wankercricketfan1sushii.MysticalRealmhindu4lyf-Doppelganger-tomnjerry2

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
What the heck is afridi playing at
I guess he doesnt want good indo pak relations

His comments are negative to the whole relationship building process

Ps guys plz dnt fight here its not good

Pakistan n India Rule :D

Edited by baz786 - 11 April 2011 at 9:06am

cricketfan1MysticalRealmSavvyURuinedMaHeart-Doppelganger-Ishaan.tomnjerry2

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

ROFL

ROFL

Tongue With all the top West Indies players playing in IPL, Pakistan can actually win some matches now........Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushii.MysticalRealmhindu4lyf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top