Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi Helpdesk (Page 4)

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the help but this is the male version. Is there no female version? I have been searching like crazy. It goes something along these lines the one that I have been crazy looking for.

Kahein ke gayi jo alvida, lauti gi woh kushi sabi. Kayam abhi umeed hai, phir se jage ge armaan sabhi, dariyan main phir se pani bahe ga, ahke hi cho ki kashitiyan bashen le, khwab hai mehke mehka, khwab hai mehke.

Something along those lines. Sorry I really don't know how to write in Hindi but I tried my best by sounding it out.
ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
can anyone pls tel me y Vipul Gupta's name is not shown among the names of popular cast in the forum??
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie85

can anyone pls tel me y Vipul Gupta's name is not shown among the names of popular cast in the forum??

mods will  put it WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

Anova Groupbie
Anova
Anova

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Can u tell me whats the real name of the cast Sam when he was a teenage boy?
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hi,

I'm pretty new to the show. Just watched today's episode with the interesting precap of a man screwing up the 'after 10 years we'll meet, like promised' ad sam sent for Isha, few people on the forum are saying its Tinu who I have never heard of...

... so I've been catching up via written updates (thanks to those who wrote them!!Clap)... There's a  couple of updates missing  and then Tinu goes to jail and the orphanage gets burnt down... Can anyone tell me why Tinu goes to jail? and does he get released?

Thanks in advance
Rani xx
heydon Senior Member

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

hi,

I'm pretty new to the show. Just watched today's episode with the interesting precap of a man screwing up the 'after 10 years we'll meet, like promised' ad sam sent for Isha, few people on the forum are saying its Tinu who I have never heard of...

... so I've been catching up via written updates (thanks to those who wrote them!!Clap)... There's a  couple of updates missing  and then Tinu goes to jail and the orphanage gets burnt down... Can anyone tell me why Tinu goes to jail? and does he get released?

Thanks in advance
Rani xx

Because everyone thought Tinnu put the orphanage in fire 
And yes now he is realesed

Edited by lil_Rit - 21 August 2011 at 10:25am
lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anova

Can u tell me whats the real name of the cast Sam when he was a teenage boy?

Many people asked this question but nobody found his real name

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index