Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

^ can someone plz tell me who these 2 are?...i found this pic...its on the sets of CSZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chhoti Si Zindagi Helpdesk (Page 3)" in Chhoti Si Zindagi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
 are you talking about the younger Sam?? that Sam is long gone forgot his real name there's a new Sam now  older Sam"s name is Vipul Gupta

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

^ can someone plz tell me who these 2 are?...i found this pic...its on the sets of CSZ

gal is  kuhu sam's  sister  i dont know the boy

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Originally posted by mjht_one

gal is  kuhu sam's  sister  i dont know the boy

maybe the boy is tinu

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@yami and nidhi; thanx guyz...i was also thinking that the boy was tinu but wasn't sure

lil_Ritu

Goldie

lil_Ritu

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

yaa i think its Tinnu and he will fall in love with Kuhu { i think } thats why they r together

Edited by lil_Rit - 01 August 2011 at 12:10pm

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys I had a quick questions what is the name of the song that was playing in the background when Isha was talking about Sam to the Aunty? It seemed like it was from Jhoom Barbar Jhoom but I couldn't find it. Please help me. Its in August 8 episode.

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

Hey guys I had a quick questions what is the name of the song that was playing in the background when Isha was talking about Sam to the Aunty? It seemed like it was from Jhoom Barbar Jhoom but I couldn't find it. Please help me. Its in August 8 episode.

yah it is from jhoom barabar jhoom

bol na halke halke

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.