sept.28 update

Preity thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

kkusum almost gets attacked again, by some guy in a black coat, but sohan saves her. ksh*tij is in the hospital, because nitin(don't know him)is injured, and as he is leaving, kali is also there, with a nurse who tells kali that she is pregnant. ksh*tij grabs her and asks her if her child is garv's. she says yes, and she is crying.ksh*tij is really mad, because he just told kumud that she should give garv one more chance, and forgive him. garv doesn't know anything about this and he is trying to call ksh*tij. ksh*tij walks to him,and as garv greets him, ksh*tij slaps him really hard.

reply soon!

ps-i guess know the chances of garv and kumud getting together again are really small.and by the way, ksh*tij would never marry kali.she's too evil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is getting complicated day by day , then again this is EKTA'S show, what more can one expect
TiN24 thumbnail
Do you think its possible that kali can be pregnant with someone eles's kid.........maybe nakul........we haven't seen him a while......i wonder where he is........and the reason i say that is because if kail is having garv's child then obvioulsy its the end for Garv and Kumud.....and then is kumud and ksh*tig get back together........that's so typical and would be such a disappointment because it was so predictable. There has to be some sort of twist. Maybe garv and kumud WILL end up together and SHE will have his kid (seeing as how she lost the one with ksh*tig)? Or maybe either garv or ksh*tig will make kali give up the child before kumud finds out hence her getting back together with garv? I say this because it would make no sense if kumud get's back together with ksh*tig after loosing their child.......but was not with him when she was actually pregnant with their child. This way, kumud and garv stay together and she has his child........in the future off course. But then again.........its a ekta serial right...........only GOD KNOW'S what will happen?!?!?!?!?!?!🤢
TiN24 thumbnail
One more thing.............another one of my predictions is that before kumud finds out about kali being pregnant with garv's baby (if its his)..........because ksh*tig already convinced kumud to give garv another chance.........she'll get curious if he then tells her to leave him again right? SO being the saint that he is............i think ksh*tig will end up marrying kali and saying that the baby is his........kind of like what garv did for kumud when she was having ksh*tig's baby😕.
1/2 loaf thumbnail
 TIN24 i think u are spot on with that last prediction
pmahesh thumbnail
I think kali is faking it!
TiN24 thumbnail
I think either kali IS actually faking it...........or she will most likely marry ksh*tig. The way things are going now.......since when is aryaman so concerned with kali. If he was so concerned.....then when abay first kicked kali out.......why didn't aryaman take kali into his house then????..........maybe then she wouldn't have stayed at garv's house and him and kumud could have worked things out way back when????........NOW all of a sudden.....no that kali left, aryaman is soooooooo concerned.....telling ksh*tig to go bring her at their house. YEAH.........i can see it all happening now........ksh*tig marrying kali for the sake fo the baby and kumud........and garv and kumud getting back together and her have his baby.....since they are already married!.........if there was any hope of ksh*tig and kumud getting back together.........then she wouldn't have miscarried THEIR baby......that was the only possible thing that could bring them back together......no that's there's no baby.......open season for garv and kumud...........who knows???????
TiN24 thumbnail
Garv and kumud NOT getting back together...........my opinion.........TOO PREDICTABLE!!!........They are going to end up together.......its soooooooooo obvious. If she was REALLY UPSET...........😡 and I mean REALLY upset😡.......she wouldn't even let him sit next to her in the pooja. If i were Kumud...........if my husband's (not that i'm married)😉 mistress ended up pregnant with his child..........i'd kick the both of them out of the house (in this case garv's house) and stay there by myself and enjoy the single life. I would not go runngin after him again like a little puppy on leash that needs to be directed where to go and what to do by other people. BUT what we must take into consideration is that this is what I would do because I live in reality.........but the people in the serials......they live in fantasy.......meaning get ready for a Garv and Kumud REUNION!!!😭
meranamkamal thumbnail

i really really want kumud to marry ksh*tig. What he did for her after he was told that he had cancer, was TRUE love.

Garv is really starting to be a baby. All he does is cry 😭. "Everyone I love, ends up hurt"