Anupallavi 4 - 8 Apr Updates and Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=eclat]Thanks RP.

Palli doesnt seem  to be  repenting at all.  She just wants to make up for losing Selvi., atleast thats how it looked on screen.  Meenakshi just blow your top about RR the cheater please...pazhikku pazhi for Palli losing your Selvi and Shreenidhi...

Sorry Migan, for not letting you know... how about doing Thursday updates? ;) - Super welcomela?
[/QUOTE]

Eclat, you once again prove that you are a darling....Migan, kekkuthaa???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migannithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 4 - 8 Apr Updates and Discussions (Page 3)" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@migan, indha train good vandi ratela pogiradhaa?  I thought it was more like a maatu vandi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

[QUOTE=eclat]Thanks RP.

Palli doesnt seem  to be  repenting at all.  She just wants to make up for losing Selvi., atleast thats how it looked on screen.  Meenakshi just blow your top about RR the cheater please...pazhikku pazhi for Palli losing your Selvi and Shreenidhi...

Sorry Migan, for not letting you know... how about doing Thursday updates? ;) - Super welcomela?
[/QUOTE]

Eclat, you once again prove that you are a darling....Migan, kekkuthaa???

Kekkuthu Aana kekkala Wink..............

I know how super darling you are Eclat.

Edited by migan - 08 April 2011 at 9:01am

eclat

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
POrave pOraadhu, innum ellarum serndhu indha Palliyai thittanum.  I just hope this Meenakshi comes and tells Palli that her husband is also Anu's husband.  I am so tired of her arrogance.  If MK breaks 108 coconuts, she will break 1008 coconuts, and she thinks that will take care of everything.  How do people get the idea that all the wrong they do is wiped out when they break coconuts or do some other parigaaram?  This is all wrong.

eclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Eljay, my sweet heart, thanks a lot. Was planning to watch this and update - KOdaanu kOdi namaskarams Wink I am glad that Gayathri and Co behaved well and showed Palli what good behavior is - actually
forgiving is probably the worst punishment !!! Two time, nee eppO maatta pOre??? Antha naalum vanthidathO.....Roja sings...

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I get the feeling that the much awaited scene where Palli gets to know that she is the stepney will be a boosvanam - either Palli or Anu will be sick and dying, and then the secret will be revealed, and the sick person will be finished off.  It will probably be Palli, and she will be garlanded and called a true sokka thangam by one and all, including Paati.  Anu will forgive as always.

rojapoooo

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@Eljay - you  are talking about the last episode of this soththai serial... adhu varaikkum???

rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top