Anupallavi 4 - 8 Apr Updates and Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@Eljay - you are right..there is no peckaadha kuzhandhai - it should have been peRaadha kuzhandhai or petredukkaadha kuzhandhai.... is something like people in almost all serials telling prOjanam instead of prayOjanam.. Looks like Thamizh  and English classes are needed.  

And Mr.Coldwater and Bell Bharathi are directors of this rubbish.   

Edited by eclat - 06 April 2011 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkveljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 4 - 8 Apr Updates and Discussions (Page 2)" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Bell bharathi and cold water, I can't believe that my Tamil knowledge, abysmal as it is, is still better than yours!  This is worthy of a good laugh.

cool_rrknithyamkv

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thanks Eclat - appa da , at last Balu kku kOoda kOvam vanthu thaa???
Apram about that Pekkatha baby - Neenga pEraatha baby thaan right.
But colloquial usage aa irukkalaam. PEthu Edukkatha - ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thanks eclat..

finally someone gave it to Palli.. Shreenath engappa poyitte .. come and give your share..

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies.....

Neengga yenkitta sollama update panna arambichuttengalee?  ithu yenna suspensea surprise a? Oru chinna clue kuduthurukkalamla? Cry

I never visited this sectiona - so didn't know updates are happening.

Any ways thanks all for the update(Roja, Eljay and Eclat?) Clap

Now Atleast story moved a little bit. Whole jing bang get to know Selvi is Shreenithi and Shreenithi is Selvi. (Yeppudi sonna yenna)

This Palli by just knowing Shree is Selvi andar balti aduchuttangale? I could not believe it. Not enough punishment thittal for her. Yen manasu aarave illa. I was cursing her on top of Balu. I agree paatti should have accompanied Balu.

Now when karthi and Palli go to see Gayathri ofcourse they are going to say you have to ask permission from balu and Meenkshi. And I hope with Paatti's screw Balu will scold pallavi hopefully or they get to meet Paatti.

Hopefully story doesn't start going in a goods vandi again.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_rrkeljayrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry Migan, ungalai mathiri Oru loyal follower kku inform pannathathukku Normally Abinaya Creations serials le  Konjoooonnnnddduuuu logic  irukkum - Palli eppO marupadi murunga maram yerumO, yaarukku theriyum??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
This is what I would like to see happen - Karthi and Palli go to Shree's house, Shreenath asks Palli if she has come to beg them to make Shree her DIL, then he says that she has to get permission from Balu and Meenakshi.  B and M come there with Paati in tow, and M looks at Palli and says Not only have you been responsible for our losing our daughter twice, you are responsible for Paati staying away from her son RR!  Since Paati will not say anything and Balu also has sworn not to say anything, it will have to be Meenakshi who lets the cat out of the bag.  The only question is - will this happen tomorrow or after three months? 

@migan, sorry we didn't remember you when we resumed our updates.  Blame it on my age!

miganrojapoooo

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks RP.

Palli doesnt seem  to be  repenting at all.  She just wants to make up for losing Selvi., atleast thats how it looked on screen.  Meenakshi just blow your top about RR the cheater please...pazhikku pazhi for Palli losing your Selvi and Shreenidhi...

Sorry Migan, for not letting you know... how about doing Thursday updates? ;) - Super welcomela?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

migannithyamkveljayrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top