Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Eclat - appa da , at last Balu kku kOoda kOvam vanthu thaa???
Apram about that Pekkatha baby - Neenga pEraatha baby thaan right.
But colloquial usage aa irukkalaam. PEthu Edukkatha - ???
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eclat..

finally someone gave it to Palli.. Shreenath engappa poyitte .. come and give your share..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello ladies.....

Neengga yenkitta sollama update panna arambichuttengalee?  ithu yenna suspensea surprise a? Oru chinna clue kuduthurukkalamla? 😭

I never visited this sectiona - so didn't know updates are happening.

Any ways thanks all for the update(Roja, Eljay and Eclat?) 👏

Now Atleast story moved a little bit. Whole jing bang get to know Selvi is Shreenithi and Shreenithi is Selvi. (Yeppudi sonna yenna)

This Palli by just knowing Shree is Selvi andar balti aduchuttangale? I could not believe it. Not enough punishment thittal for her. Yen manasu aarave illa. I was cursing her on top of Balu. I agree paatti should have accompanied Balu.

Now when karthi and Palli go to see Gayathri ofcourse they are going to say you have to ask permission from balu and Meenkshi. And I hope with Paatti's screw Balu will scold pallavi hopefully or they get to meet Paatti.

Hopefully story doesn't start going in a goods vandi again.......

rojapoooo thumbnail
Sorry Migan, ungalai mathiri Oru loyal follower kku inform pannathathukku Normally Abinaya Creations serials le  Konjoooonnnnddduuuu logic  irukkum - Palli eppO marupadi murunga maram yerumO, yaarukku theriyum??
eljay thumbnail
This is what I would like to see happen - Karthi and Palli go to Shree's house, Shreenath asks Palli if she has come to beg them to make Shree her DIL, then he says that she has to get permission from Balu and Meenakshi.  B and M come there with Paati in tow, and M looks at Palli and says Not only have you been responsible for our losing our daughter twice, you are responsible for Paati staying away from her son RR!  Since Paati will not say anything and Balu also has sworn not to say anything, it will have to be Meenakshi who lets the cat out of the bag.  The only question is - will this happen tomorrow or after three months? 

@migan, sorry we didn't remember you when we resumed our updates.  Blame it on my age!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

Palli doesnt seem  to be  repenting at all.  She just wants to make up for losing Selvi., atleast thats how it looked on screen.  Meenakshi just blow your top about RR the cheater please...pazhikku pazhi for Palli losing your Selvi and Shreenidhi...

Sorry Migan, for not letting you know... how about doing Thursday updates? ;) - Super welcomela?
rojapoooo thumbnail
[QUOTE=eclat]Thanks RP.

Palli doesnt seem  to be  repenting at all.  She just wants to make up for losing Selvi., atleast thats how it looked on screen.  Meenakshi just blow your top about RR the cheater please...pazhikku pazhi for Palli losing your Selvi and Shreenidhi...

Sorry Migan, for not letting you know... how about doing Thursday updates? ;) - Super welcomela?
[/QUOTE]

Eclat, you once again prove that you are a darling....Migan, kekkuthaa???
eljay thumbnail
@migan, indha train good vandi ratela pogiradhaa?  I thought it was more like a maatu vandi!
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Kekkuthu Aana kekkala 😉..............

I know how super darling you are Eclat.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago

eljay thumbnail
POrave pOraadhu, innum ellarum serndhu indha Palliyai thittanum.  I just hope this Meenakshi comes and tells Palli that her husband is also Anu's husband.  I am so tired of her arrogance.  If MK breaks 108 coconuts, she will break 1008 coconuts, and she thinks that will take care of everything.  How do people get the idea that all the wrong they do is wiped out when they break coconuts or do some other parigaaram?  This is all wrong.