CID

New Poll on Dayanand Sir!!

Poll Question: Which Dress Appearance of Daya Sir do you want back?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [7.69%]
1 [3.85%]
22 [84.62%]
1 [3.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Well, a fun topic from me!!
Nowadays, Dayanand Sir wears full or half shirts with having pockets on both sides of his chest and the most irritating....shoulder beltsAngry!!!

I sometimes don't like this dress of Daya Sir. That's why thought of asking you all whether you too want any of his old appearance backWink!

Do choose and comments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadaLavenderCrystal.Comics_Music.neeme

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Poll on Dayanand Sir!!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
My all time favorite his dress is Shirt with Waist coat...He looks Zabedrdast in that...well, we all like him in each kind of dress..but Shirt with waist coat suits him most....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivAniTanni

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Wow poll on daya sir's dressing Clap

Yeah tanni... even i hate the shoulder belts.... i wonder why...does he have to wear brown shirt with shoulder belts like army or police people Dead 

i like him the most in shirt with waist coat and also short sleeved checks shirt.....
he used to look good in short sleeved checks shirt 6-8 yrs back.... now i think waist coat suits him a lot Smile

DivAniTanni

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Yeah! Same here. I too want his waist coat era back. He looks tremendously handsome in that dress up. I wish, it came back again on public demandWink!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I think they should have some nice undercover cop cases and roles.. we can get to see daya sir in different dresses then ...Big smile
but i think he looked the cutest in hip-hop dress Wink

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

I think they should have some nice undercover cop cases and roles.. we can get to see daya sir in different dresses then ...Big smile
but i think he looked the cutest in hip-hop dresWink

On JDJ?
Then, we can't hope for this in CID even in dreamsOuch!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dayakhtarastonish

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
umm ... I'd like the look of 2006/7 back ... it looked great on him !!! though yeh alag haii ki unpe sab jachta hai

DivAniTanni

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
None of the above. I prefer Daya in jeans with full sleeve shirt with sleeve rolled up till the elbow - his 2004 look - dost toh hum bhi hai scene wala look.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.cidAditi_97debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top