Navya
Navya

India-Forums

Idea

Poll Question: Do you like the idea of Navya?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [86.67%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Guyzz!! What you think? How do you like the concept and the idea??

Everyone says it goin to be a big flop  becoz it is replacing TL

I don't think sooo

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
no i think this concept is zara hatke...and the couple is very cute and fresh so i think it will be interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

JanFer Senior Member
JanFer
JanFer

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
The story is good.but i want more college stuff where they both are 2 gether.
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
star plus is the king of saas-bahu sagas..... so i like this youth concept n want the creatives of the show to maintain it!

sweetie_pie..

sweetie_pie.. IF-Dazzler
sweetie_pie..
sweetie_pie..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

star plus is the king of saas-bahu sagas..... so i like this youth concept n want the creatives of the show to maintain it!

absolutely right..i agree with uSmile  it depends on creatives hw dey keep the story  gng n not mak it saas bahu typs

Neha_K

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I Really Don't Think Soo .Tongue......Navya Has A Great Cast & The Good Storyline Which Is Different From Others Shoow Soo I Think This Show Will Be A HitHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saeraNeha_K

S.kitty Groupbie
S.kitty
S.kitty

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
the concept is good...something for youth..and so far the cast, actors..everything is good!!!..i really enjoy the serialSmile
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

yh...exaclty......................... fed up all those heavly make up'd n dressed saas bahus n their ktichen n saazishs....... i have hope in navya as itz really fresh n anant n navya are too cute..... even if they show a usual love story i dont mind as we got something fresh... hope CT continue with this new track n never bring back those stupid saas- bahu saazish storieswhic is just full of khaana banana and poojas...Angry.... a group of villians..vamps... sautans....Angry

all navya fans are waiting to watch a beautiful love story of anant n navya...hope CT dont let us down...

i have already voted for anant n navya for favourite naya sadasya(male and female) n best jodi of next star parivaar awards...
Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60Neha_K

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index