Did you forget me? or WHAT )':
thats made me sad. L O L

anyways'
keep rocking' love ya forever x
aishi
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
love the world cup stuff the most..so so brilliant..just wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

#3 is sitting at 149 pages but am doing this one now so that you guys can edit your requests there before it gets locked :)

I'm Aishwarya ;) or Aishhhh😳  Most of you can't go without the extra h's🤣

So let's say #4 isn't very lucky for me - and yeah I do believe in these sorts of things😆 if I could then I would have gone straight to #5😳
And I'm hoping to finish this fassttt so I can move on ;) But one thing I do know is that the love support and appreciation I get from everyone here is much greater than any LUCK so I know you guys will make even this one "lucky" for me in the sense ;) a HUGE thankyou to every one and loads of hugs🤗

I'm not too keen on taking individual names this time like I always have been doing😆 cause there's just so many people I want to thank but I don't exactly want to leave off anyone😳 

But quickly speaking;

Yams
Ragi
Pari
Jia
Pooja
Sharmi

^I LOVE you girls more than anything, thankyou for being there with me always, supporting me through anything and everything..and loving even the most _______ work of mine at timesStern Smile
 I'm not going to fill in the blank in case you're wondering😊 too scared to do that🤣

Jenny
Sid
 Farydi
Aani
Pari
 Kajal
 Dangelz
Payal
 Ashu
Ravs
Jhanvi
Marium
Mehwish

^for being the BEST inspirations in the WORLD to me. Thankyou all of you, and even though I may not say it too often I  LOVE you girls and one guy😆 and more so your work a lott<3 Most of you long longggg comment and that really makes my day ;)

🤗

Ahem ahem,  please clarify..😲🤔ROFL

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ahem ahem,  please clarify..😲🤔🤣

ohh she meant Sid Bajii, Chill! 🤣
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Simply gorgeous stuff Aish! I am as always in LOVE with your stuff! 😍
Keep up the gorgeous work :))
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATULATIONS

for 2 things...
For the WC
And the gallery number four.
and last but not least your work is fabulous.
love the cricket ones, i think they are beautiful
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CONGRATS ON NUMBER 4 (:

Aishh did i tell you i love your creations (:
& ohmygod you made ian/nina icons aand sig just what i needed it gorogues.

OMFG! the mayanknupur sigs are so cuteee and sweet,i saved them beautiful(:

IAN & NINA!!! there so hawt(: i love you for making things on them(:
my favorite! i loved the first one the coloring for sure(:

AbhayPiya now those stff are just drop dead gorogues. and i love that(: yes finally they confessed<3 your second one i saved!

&&&&&&

INDIA(: i love your creations there so good,and im a proud indian and finally we get the world cup to ourselves it was so made for just us(:
i loved the shachin one with the trophy in his hand it rocks(: i saved it(: and the last one also its AMAZING(: i will always remeber 04.02.11 its a meborable day for us(:

thats all for now i hope you open soon again so i can reserve a sopt and update soon too(:

Mona<3
priya185 thumbnail
congo ash and awesome sigs esp india ones
nice banner
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Jenny
Sid
 Farydi
Aani
Pari
 Kajal
 Dangelz
Payal
 Ashu
Ravs
Jhanvi
Marium
Mehwish

^for being the BEST inspirations in the WORLD to me. Thankyou all of you, and even though I may not say it too often I  LOVE you girls and one guy😆 and more so your work a lott<3 Most of you long longggg comment and that really makes my day ;)

editt:: actually Jens told me she loves me more than my work. Just to tell you all I do love you more than your work, just thought it would be a little inappropriate to go on about that here since it is the A/S forum. We can go on about this elsewhere🤣

🤣

Jenny
Sid
 Farydi
Aani
Pari
 Kajal
 Dangelz
Payal
 Ashu
Ravs
Jhanvi
Marium
Mehwish

editt:: actually Jens told me she loves me more than my work. Just to tell you all I do love you more than your work, just thought it would be a little inappropriate to go on about that here since it is the A/S forum. We can go on about this elsewhere🤣

🤣🤣

This just cracked me up.😆 Maybe I should have said, that I don't see how I am your inspiration when you work is SOOOOOOO much better than mine😆

Okay. I need to edit. Man, I had to think. Should I get a favorite sig or what? but then something you posted made me think something else. I can get a fav sig from you any time:)

Text:  In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for

( ^ I was trying to think of a text for the pics as well for the game of cricket bringing people close). If u ahev a better text, please use that that describes the pics as well our feelings!
Pics:

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Awhhh the update is so pretty! I love the Sachin one and the last WC one is ultra cute.

By the way, your shop banner is pretty awesome, I love it :D
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116
Next