Aish.Artz#4|C|{updpg.143}next shop link|153 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Edited-

Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 YOU ARE SO FREAKING GOOD! okay, so first of all congrats on 4th shop!! the previous gallery finished so quickly! Which is great ;)
May you open many, many, many, many, many, MANYYY more! and continue to show off your oh so amazing talent :D <3
Let's start with your shop banner. it's sooooooo cuteeeeee! like it's simple, yet so pretty 😳 i was kinda juggling between requesting you a sigg or a banner for my shop. :/ but i'll request you the other one when you're open next time. 😆 
Nyummmmmm. seriously, like seriously serious. Your stuff is A M A Z I N G and so YUMMY 🤣 (even better than the pancake and toffee flavoured ice-cream i was eating the other day) 🤣. AND dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i MEAN it 😃
okie dokie, and yes i can't like without those h's at the end of your name 🤣 AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🤣 <333
scrolling down; *GASP, GASP, GASP* MayUrrrrrrrr.. Haaye my cutiepies! They look so adorableeeee! Aish, you've done a brilliant job with the colouring and eveerythingg! pleaseeeee mujhe bhi apne tara colouring sikhao naaaaaa 😆 
awwwhieee, Ian-Nina are so cute! AND your style just makes them look even better ;)
ABHAY-PIYA, my jaans, my cutieepies! the icons are amazing.. the confession scene... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ your sigg is beautiful! i love the textttt 😍 i'm gonna be using all these stuffs really soon! :D so yeah. <333333333
SK. wow she has the same initals as me 🤣 oh wait, so does Sukirti 🤣 cool na? LOL! she looks beautiful, and you've done A FANTABULOUSSSS job!
Indian cricky team ones are also great ;) happy that they won..😃
this is probably like the longest comment i've EVERR written. although it's quite shorttt. but phir bhi :P
A hugee congo shongo to you my deariee! really happy on your new shop! continue your awesomeness 🤗 andddd jaaniiii can you please make some siggs on Rahul-Muskaan..?? i love them and i miss them 😭 just a suggestion. :D
anywaysss.. iloveyouforeverrrrrrr<333333333333333 muahhs xoxo

Edited by -Sameena- - 13 years ago
Congratulations on numero quatre, Aish! Your creations are very awe-inspiring. My favorite has to be the ''those badmaash ho tum,'" you know with Taanu on it. I've been willing to tell you that since a long time but would always forget. The blending on it was superb, and the way you rotated the text in a circle-ish way was pure awesomeness.

The current update is magnificent! I loveee the Mjht ones. Blending is amazinggg! And the coloring is beautiful. I especially like the shop's banner. Simple but very cute!

I inspire you? More like the opposite. Hah, thank you though :P
Oye zara fill in that blank. I want to know what you have to say. And I am telling you, I have a SLAP waiting for you then *hmph* 🤣
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S I hope you get through this gallery ASAP and get to your awaited 5th one LOL Your work is amazing; I love the fact that your colorings//textures/style are so simple yet so elegant :| :| :| I love staring at your siggies even if they are not on the jodis I like LOL that's how good you are! I don't know if I said this before but good luck on all the requests <333 As for the latest update - I  loved them all! They are all gorgeous but I have to say these delena icon siggy is my fav - http://k.min.us/ikEIs0.png It came out really pretty. Also this SK siggy is out of this world -  http://i.min.us/imVuGs.png Update soon! 
WOW Aish, you finished your last gallery so quickly! Thats awesome! Anyways just want to Congratulate you on your 4th gallery. You deserve it babe and hope you open many many more in the future. You already know how much I adore your work! They're all simply FANTABULOUS! =)

Coming to your update : Loveeeee your MayUr stuff. Sigs are gorgeous!
OMG IaNa <3 They are my LOVE and you just realised they look good together? 😆 I fell in love with from the first epi! 😳 They're so hot together ! Now you make me want to change my dabba. I kinda liked it empty but that icon set is too beautiful so I might have to change my dabba! Ah,  make more on them please ;p

AP, SK, and Ind Cricket stuff are amazing! Keep up the fab work and congrats once again Aish!

OMG! I am currently speechless because of the Indian Sigs... You cannot be better than I thought... u just cant! 🤔 Because I seriously think I am gravely mistaken! You have actually outdone your self - And I also didnt think that was possible! I shall be back shortly.... When I get over staring at those sigs! 

P.S. I just cant get over the fact that we are the world champs! Can you believe it?? Can you? Because i am still trying hard to digest it! 🤣 I am just SO HAPPPPYYYY!!! 

*** Unreserve? ****

Can you believe because of my blabbering I completely forgot to congratulate you on your next gallery?? 🤔 😳  😕 🤣 

Anyhoo... CONGOS!! 🥳 And now back to my Cricket-crazyness. OMG!! OMG!! OMFG!! I cannot believe the team could look better than it already did. I adore. Simply adore the first one. I just love every bit, part and angle of it. I just love it. I know u get it btw, I was just emphasizing! 🤣 Anyway, like I did say so many times, exquisite colouring! Ahh... i love it. Such a cute pic! I adore it so so so much. Loved the fact that sree played the finals even if he wasnt so good. I wanted him to get a chance and he did! YAY!! 

The MSD one is amazing. I still think gauti deserved the Man of the Match, but oh well.. it doesnt really matter who gets as long as we won! But he was amazing in the finals. When he came out i almost pulled my hair off! I was like, why in God's created Universe would you ever go in that worlc cup final ground before a man named Yuvraj Singh?? WHY? Thank god he proved me wrong. I was really edgy, but I guess D had a point to prove and he did! Still have to say Yuvi was the real hero, but yeah! He was great! 😆

Diya Ghumake! 🤣 ahh! And we did! Goodness, imma so proud of the boys! So so proud! Lookie lookie at them! Such blissful faces! Yuvi was crying his heart off, and Bhajji too... it meant so much for them! I had said this in someone's (?) gallery as well. I wanted this cup for india, but more so, I wanted this cup for them. They worked so so hard for it, and really, as much as the biggest cricket fans would love to say it matters so much to them, it can never mean as much as it does to these guys. They literally lived through hell before D hit that 6 off the ground. So much emotions and unlike T20, they just cried. I was crying my butt off! 🤣 Even if i'm embarassed to say that, I did! 😆 

The Sachin on is EPIC! Absoutely EPIC! My fav sig out of all the Sachin Sigs I've seen and trust me Aish, there were TONS! Gorgeous blend of b/w and colour. That is why I say you're the best-est! D-Yuv one was another EPIC one. ANd everything that followed. I seriously am a huge fan of yours, from the beggining. But I have to admit the appreciation and admiration grows every goddamn time I come here! You are brilliant and let me say this again (I love being repetitive! 🤣) If I was so good, I'd be boasting and admiring myself publicly!! 🤣

Everything else is - as they say in cricket - masterclass! I simply heart your Mr and Mrs Adorable Sig and Avis! Am so glad I saw that scene (and loved it, btw) or else I'd have to search for it again. Do you know how hard it can get to look for a particular scene when I have no clue of the story?? 🤔 Well, maybe you dont know. Lemme just say, it's difficult! 🤣 

Ian and Nina are EPIC! Cant wait for 7th! So glad they will be back. I miss delena so much. Glad crik is on the way, or else I'd be dying by now! I havent seen the abhiya confession, but am also dying to see it! Just yeah - a lot of sports on the way! 😆

So finally my long essay completed!  Cant believe u opened and I missed it. tsk! Oh well, can I pwease suggest instead?? Okay, so here it is, and If you'd like, I can PM you pics. Just PM me! Okay, so Yuvi as Man of the tournament. Zak (Zaheer - figured you might not know him by nickname) as highest wicket taker. Uhhm... and yeah! The biggest suggestion: Zak and Yuvi together - the men who won it for India! I know you must be loaded and bloated with requests, but I'm taking my chance, maybe I'll get lucky! 🤣 Again, if you need Pics, PM me 😆 I was on the hunt since yesterday... 

On an ending note (You'da thought this ended 2 paragraphs ago! 🤣) Amazing stuff, and I love how you started liking cricket! it's more of a blessing for us! You know I love your work - but I had to say it again. I heart all the sigs. Truly.... <3

P.S. the amount of ROFL emos suggests I am high! I was high since last night, but Now i feel even higher! 🤔 🤓
Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
Wohoo congo on your new shop Aishhhhhhh. you were open darnnn:(.good luck with reqs.anyways lovely banner. There's something extraordinary about your work. . update is amazing as always. i'm in awe seeing amazing Ian-nina & sona ones soo beautiful from colorng/text/style is perfect. using ian-nina one right away.MN ones are so lovely your work makes them look even more beautiful.love the coloring on abhay-piya sigs. and last india wonn yess so happy fever is still on all sigs are amazing. keep rocking sweety😳

Munni since you didn't let me post on the first page which is making me *hmph* at you, go make me a surprise siggy Warna I will throw watermelons at you 🤣
^Someone's lost it :) yeaah. It's you Sheila😃 get back to scraps please...just cause you couldn't post on the first stop taking every other page😳🤣
As long as it's not fruit cakes ;)

everyone else thankyou so so so much!😳 I will get to replying sometime soon :) promise..x
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
hgvktydt

I'm back😎

Originally posted by -Aish129-

^this is pretty😃

#3 is sitting at 149 pages but am doing this one now so that you guys can edit your requests there before it gets locked :) I don't wanna😳🤣

I'm Aishwarya ;) or Aishhhh😳  Most of you can't go without the extra h's🤣 Hi Aishhhh😃🤣 I'm sorry I just had to do that🤣

So let's say #4 isn't very lucky for me - and yeah I do believe in these sorts of things😆 if I could then I would have gone straight to #5😳 What's wrong with #4?😳 I like #11 =)
And I'm hoping to finish this fassttt so I can move on ;) Spam it😎 But one thing I do know is that the love support and appreciation I get from everyone here is much greater than any LUCK so I know you guys will make even this one "lucky" for me in the sense ;) a HUGE thankyou to every one and loads of hugs🤗 No problem😎🤣 Blame it on your pretty works of art =)

Ravs

^for being the BEST inspirations in the WORLD to me. For a second I thought you were talking about me😳🤣 Thankyou all of you, and even though I may not say it too often I  LOVE you girls and one guy😆 and more so your work a lott<3 Most of you long longggg comment and that really makes my day ;) Aww Ily too😃 Your comments make my day😎 But this isn't my shop so I'll shut up😳🤣

editt:: actually Jens told me she loves me more than my work. Just to tell you all I do love you more than your work, just thought it would be a little inappropriate to go on about that here since it is the A/S forum. We can go on about this elsewhere🤣

and to Preeti for being my partner for life😎 Even though she told you to stay away from me?🤣 and doing social service - PMing people most of the time when I update without me asking her to😳 don't blame me🤣 Best social worker I know😎

and everyone else, my regular commenters, HUGE thankyouuu🤗

p r e v i o u s   s h o p s  :)

FULL RESOURCE LIST

Which reminds me, I need to update mine😳🤣

before anyone asks, I do NOT PM people for anything :) Not my thing..since I update often Not often enough😳🤣 and yeah. But as I said, if you get a PM from Preeti about me having updated, don't be surprised🤣 I think we're all used to it by now🤣

u p d a t e  p a g e s :)

I surprisingly do keep this part hyperlinked and everything😆 it's easier for you I guess? ;) Makes it easier for my to stalk your work😎

page 1

MN:
I loveeeeeee the icon sig😃 The colouring and the text😃 It's awesome😃 And i love the big siggy verson of it tooooooooooooooooooooo! I can't decide which I like more though🤔 Lets just say both😆

I love the second one toooooooooo😲 It's pretty😳

Ian and Nina do look good together😆 But I still want Bonnie-Damon in the show🤣 I love the icon sig and the 2nd siggy I love how you made it =) With the colour and b&w thing going on at the bottom =)

Love the Abhay-Piya icons =) Love the colouring =) I liked the stacked ones toooo😃 But I like the siggy more😆 Maybe cuz of the text🤔 I dunno I'm conphuuused and hungry🤣

Ooooooh the Sonam one looks pretty😲

BLUEEEE ;)

I love the first one😃 Except Sree's in it and I'm not too happy with him😳 But I still love the siggy =)

Man of the match😎 Lets just say I love it. Nothing else to say😆 I love how you made it and it's an awesome siggy =)

This I love. 'Nuff said.

I love the Sachin siggy😃 And the Yuvi-Dhoni one😃 I love the use of blue =)

I love this siggy =) It's simple yet beautiful =]

I love this one tooooooooooo! It's so pretty😃 And I think it captures the team's excitement kind of too =) 

Done😳 I was scrolling down hoping to see another siggy or two and apparently this was it😳
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago