Here You Can Introduce Yourself

Name:
What is making you watch the show :
Are You Excited for this show:
What You Like to Do in free time :
Your Fav Show :

Edited by -Pooji- - 03 April 2011 at 4:58pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxcutegal.barbieAdiYaloverbalackBravegirl2011DbDbsoumyareddy22cheetu786mariam786duraimarytejaphanicherylmagritapoojaseththendinavyyatanavyanitajakashcrazyramsitonu_cutehusnia_4u-Sindhu-Anya4eveSavithacraoilovesarunArhiliciousLOVECool_priyaLakshmiRathorezayra_loverani75frhnjnrosettablooms..AiSh..diyasagarKavikrish-TheStranger--Swetha--tehreem-anishalakhani78Arhi.PusakSoniya..ShapathThaniyah_Ksowmya18Parmasoneson_sRachitsganganavyapriyanka.710riasarancrazzymoonsona_anyaloverdramas..-PurpleHeart-SHARDALUCKSmartyY-ParamHolic-shelly_nairPratameshsamruthaArvind_k_shamyarock8SweetRozie123piyualkaAnotherMiracledeeps07meluvsrk-Wanderer-PurpleRainTasneem-17iluvsalmandoot-MadRaginiFan-Fallen StarekdoteencharAamna Am.Comics_Music.naveen_13-Fatz---sumana13--EAREYE-desiresoul--Zeenat-.gracieShaMya.shamya-holickupkakesBinuShobasana1sana*Resham*pree4ruaish_punkMahak Sinhaswetiepie_angelXSilentWishesXanu17Dr.BasketGupta-Jeny--Rinki-..Akaisha..-Rumi-samratrocks-Faiza-ArRoGaNT-CHINTs-.Shriya.---Annu4MayUr--somergasm..Juhi.Abommi.Antique_Piece.rashvinnavya19.lostatsea.HappyMelody.JustaDream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya:: Introduce YourSelf Here*" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I will introduce my self 1stLOL

Name : Poonam
Nickname: Pooji / Pooh / Seanji / PB or whtever u want to call me
What is making me watch the show : the concept / fresh story
Am i Excited to watch the show : Yes
What i like to do in my free time : well i love making vms & siggys
My Fav Show:: PKYEk / KDMHMD / CCBM / KZK / and now navya i guess

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni.dahakeAzaraA-Swetha-Soniya..Shapathganganavyacoolfathemashelly_nairRadhakrishna123Pyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Okay, I'm going to give my whole biography here ROFL

Name: Zahra
Birthday: 18th August
Fav Actors: Don't really have set favourites, but I enjoy watching Mishal Raheja Blushing, Shahrukh Khan Blushing, Harshad Chopra, Rajesh Khanna, Hrithik Roshan, Jensen Ackles, Sushant Singh Rajput, Aditi Gupta, Ragini Khanna, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, etc., never ending list...LOL
What I like to do in free time: Watching TV, reading novels, painting, sketching, surfing the net.
Shows I watch: Used to watch Laagi Tujhse Lagan but ever since Mishal's exit from the show, I stopped watching Unhappy Currently watching Sasural Gendha Phool, Saathiya (Mum is always watching it when I'm in the living room ROFL), Supernatural (Dean *sigh* Blushing), Pakistani dramas such as Malaal, Daam, Dastaan and loads more...
Favourite shows: Laagi Tujhse Lagan (from December 2009-March 2011), Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Malaal, Daam, Dastaan, Supernatural, House, Lost, etc...
What is making me watch Navya: The promos are very intriguing- seems different to the usual Star Plus shows- I like the fact that it will focus on the nuances of student life- studying, trying to make friends, wanting to go out- yet even in our search for freedom, we try to still keep hold of our values, and respect our elders. I'd like to see how they go forward with this Big smile.
Am I excited for Navya: Slightly, yet I'm keeping my expectations low, as I have been let down by shows before. I'll watch and see how it goes. The show does seem interesting though.

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 03 April 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarun-Swetha-Rano_rockSoniya..ShapathThaniyah_KganganavyameluvsrkAnotherMiracle-MadRaginiFan--desiresoul-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Name:Sana or u can call me Sanu
What is making you watch the show :its promos it looks most promising one Ermm hope it hold its promise till end which i doubt highly..!!!
Are You Excited for this show:A Little
What You Like to Do in free time :Uff likhna baithi toh pata nahi kitna din nikal jaye so let leave it as secret..... ROFL
Your Fav Show :MJHT..!!!

Edited by Soulmate_Sana - 03 April 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sreelu.januableganganavya-desiresoul-P.Kamaljit.Sean

-desiresoul-

IF-Rockerz

-desiresoul-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Name:Madiha u can call me madz,maddy,madhu, wat ever u like
What is making you watch the show :the promos r really intersting and it seemz a nice and fresh concept
Are You Excited for this show:yes
What You Like to Do in free time :watching tv,listening to songs,watching movies,chatting,reading books,and editing pics
Your Fav Show :KDMHMD,MJHT,SGP,DMG,KMH,Tere Liye,PKYEK.. and cnt rememberLOLTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sreelu.januableganganavya-MadRaginiFan-P.Kamaljit.Sean

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Name: Harika
What is making you watch the show : The concept...It deals much with the life and ambitions of students...The show looks promising....
Are You Excited for this show: yes...lil
What You Like to Do in free time : surfing I-F
Your Fav Show : Sasural genda Phool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ganganavya-desiresoul--MadRaginiFan-nami2811P.Kamaljit.Sean

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Name: Swetha
What is making you watch the show : The concept is unique... n The show looks promising with new cast....
Are You Excited for this show: yes...
What You Like to Do in free time : chating with friends in I-F
Your Fav Show : CCBM n now navya....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LakshmiRathoreganganavya-desiresoul-P.Kamaljit.Sean

sowmya18

Goldie

sowmya18

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
 Name: sowmya
 What is making you watch the show: concept,promos....
 Are u excited to watch this show: Yes!!!!!!
 Fav.shows: Kis desh  , Tere liye..
 What do u like to do in free time: Surf if,Facebook,readinf ff....

Edited by sowmya18 - 03 April 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavya-MadRaginiFan-nami2811P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.