Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

The THENDRAL AP award goes to.... (Page 2)

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLOmg Aishu.... i cant stop laughing here.... it was soooo gooood.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL pooor shammu, nalla velai i wasnt there in the convo da, if not i wd have impersonated someone else, and u wd have torn ur hair out.... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mels, i didnt get fooled by shubba akka da.. i knew it was a prank.. and i was playing along with her.... ROFLROFLROFL and same for ur guru prank LOLWink after shubba akka told me i was her partner in crime tooo for the AF prank.. ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Ranu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieMP_Radha

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Ada ada ada...Wah Re Wah.. Idhallava Prank.. Well done everyoneClapLOL.. Paavam Shammu..Luckily I escaped..

@ Aishumatha and Meli RaasaathiTongue, I will never forget the prank you played on me last year KannugalaEvil Smile. Enakku kooda sollalle I was a Paavam Bali Aadu Cry who trusted all what you told me in MSN and Crying buckets ROFL..Meli's dialogue on writing her final speech was what caught meAngry.. Meli ChellamAngry

Meli aka Aahana baby what an actingStar. You both should get nominated for Oscars DarlingClap... BTW Its the 1st bday for your New Avatar
Embarrassed(MP_Radha and Aahaha)Party.. Lets celebrate that alsoClap...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.Ruby-86shubbaShemmoNixkie

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
OMG.....thats too good Radha...
But of all do u need to put mine on the top....Angry
Sandy naane pavam pathu unaku solravaraikum u believd me for the closure prank......Wink
still i m happy i was part of one and half victim of one...LOL

Radha started trying different.......
I always use this messenger only with sandy and sandy played a game and gave the number to radha .....rofl...how brilliant i was for noticing the number Ouch ......and i was scolding Radha  thinking it was sandy.....thank god you yourself ended it...ilena Radha, i wd have ularufied to u thinking it was sandy......but Radha's plan for dating failed....rofl....u thought of scaring me and i was scolding sandy....ennamo nenachu engayo poyachu....lol

And Shammu I knew about the convo but i was not there to visualise....bad luck da...ilena my part wd have been there too...and gunthy finally made a prank on someone.....

The last one as I was also co-partner in crime for the closure one....hehee...i am happy about it....but dunno how many curses....Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86-musicluv-NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

poor shammu ROFLROFLROFLROFL and subbha this is a great prank.

u girls are very naughty LOLLOL LOL(meliz, aishu and gunz)

ElystiaRuby-86-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
OMG the article is toooo good Aishu akka. I really enjoyed fooling Shammu with you all.
Awwww poor Shammu...got fooled twice by me on the same day ROFL ROFL. She wanted to go offline as it was getting late for her, but i asked her to wait and poor innocent soul waited w/o knowing that Aishu akka, Meli and me were planning to fool her...loll..and funnier was she was chatting with me and Aishu in separate windows to fool Akka. She was the only AF target for many including non IF-members, got almost fooled by her BIL too LOL LOL. We all love you, that is why we chose you Shammy Hug Hug. Shammu, next time when i ask you to wait, better be careful Evil Smile LOL.

@Akka, lol i succeeded in fooling Shammu...very bad that our plan of fooling you failed eventhough we were discussing about half of an hour how to make a prank on you. Sigh....you were too clever and i think i could learn from you how to fool easily...lol..

Sri's prank made me a fool too, but not that sad like it was for two die hard Thendral fans who are also the youngest ones in this forum. Apparently they were crying over the closure of Thendral forum in msn LOL LOL

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86Janani20-musicluv-shubbaShemmoNixkie

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Good one, Rads. 

All credits to Shubba kka for making it successful .. naan etho chinna simple plan thaan poten, but Shubba kaa thaan the mastermind behind all the success. Clap 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86-musicluv-shubbaShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLYes its mee the paavapatta GirlROFLROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....They made me believe that Aishu akka is coming-nu....But i had a doubt, from their email ids, but Gunths made me believe that they are like T&T thats why they are having each other's name as their mail id....ROFL Poyum Poiy intha reason-ai naan naambinenLOL
And OMG i was in shock after they revealed it to me even the next day when i chatted with Gunthy, i did not come out of that shock....ROFL

@Aishu&Meli Akkas:
It was a nice idea from you both...I enjoyed it a lot...Thanksss!Tongue Btw sooper-ah act pannureenga!LOL

@Gunths:
Uff...Gunthsss....What a kodumai...U asked me na i should wait-nu when i was telling you that my mom is yelling to go offline, i thought neenga ethooo paasathule enna nikka sollreengan-nu, but athuku pinnadi oru villangam irukum-nu theriyalaROFL Still soo nice of you 3...Thanks..Tongue And i got fooled by you another time with Thendral Forum closure matter!!Embarrassed

@Shubba Akka:

Naan evlo neram my brain use panni, oru believable idea kandu pudichu unga kitta sonna, neenga vanthu nambura maathiri pesi nammalai fool pannitteenga...sigh LOL

@Rans:
Ranu akka i tried my best to act as youu..but all goneLOL Thanks

@Sands:
Hahahahaha......Sandy u would have kalachufied me moreeee...ROFL

Ufff.....My maanam is flying on the airrrrrrrROFLROFL

Last but not least i got fooled but i am happy that many enjoyed me getting fooled and in fact me too enjoyed itLOL Embarrassed

And Thank you for giving me the second place in Fools' list  LOL Embarrassed

Edited by Shamz. - 04 April 2011 at 9:51am

NinspiritRanu.TheivaRuby-86-musicluv-shubbaNixkieQuelle-Belle

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Aishu Akka...article was too good..just like Ranu for a second i too thought if this is an article...

@ Shammu....pooor you..loll...but you fooled me with out even intending to do soROFL...i talked to you thinking its Ranu and i was wondering how did Ranu logged on as she is gone to classShocked and that too how she changed font and everything in between my brb lunch....Shammu i hope you don't feel like seeing another name instead of my ID after AP...

@Shubba Akka...you made me write a paragraph with full of feelingsOuch....i never tried to be so creative on other things but to write on that thread i thought too much...etho soga kathai starting maathiri i wroteOuch...i even asked ideas from GunthyyyROFLROFL...

@ Gunthy....you poor girl heard all of my pulambals and probably laughed so hard....but i was laughing so hard when you failed fooling Akka.....she was too clever...

Edited by Noxeous - 04 April 2011 at 2:44pm

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86Ranu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Go to top