Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Hiya Friends,

Chak De India PartyPartyPartyParty!!!  India Won!!

How are you all doing? Well, recently I had come across an article about the BEST AP award for Thendral Section Shocked

Thendral Serial has not only become the most talked about show in the town, but also the Section has also become the talk in India-forums.com.  The latest hot topic after India's magnificiant win in the World Cup Final is the Thendral Makkal.  So please read onto find out who the real winners are for this section Shocked.. btw congo to all the winners Embarrassed!

ensaaaaiiii Star!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNinspiritKowsiJanani20Ruby-86TheivavjayamRishi87-musicluv-BilliCat.~*Thamizhan*~shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesrimadangerouzIshk.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The THENDRAL AP award goes to...." in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
ROFLOMG..great prank guyzClapClapClap.i loved reading through it! Not only the thendral section members but also many of us enjoyed reading thisBig smile
@Thamizhan: i just saw it wow, that waz too gudROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Too Good Radha..this articleClapStar....,man...I truly enjoyed pranking Shamz..poor girl fell for it and was even more confused thinking she was fooling me when in reality it was her whom we trappedROFL

Suba akka - over excitement la..Radha and Sandy got you fooledROFL ROFL but got to admit Sri's prank was too good...He pranked many apart from few who had their doubts cause they were aware of radhas n mine prank last yearLOL It was so funny to see Sandy being hyper and sad thinking this forum will be locked down and Suba akka tricking her even further moreROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86-musicluv-NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
res Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoMP_Radha

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Is this really an article? or is it another AF joke.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Omg, Shams.. hahahha poor u, how many times you got pranked LOL btw, nice impersonation of me.... for a second, I didn't realize it was you and I'm like when did I have this convo Wacko

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86-musicluv-NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

PS! Radha - thanks to you...i got a new deal...someone has said i can take Yuvi and MahiApprove..mango...you got none *hmph*Dancing

@Ranu - Its so easy to prank ShammuROFL She thought she could prank me but she forgot the real Ranu aka you never call me as akkaROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.-musicluv-NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
OH now i understandROFLROFL
I was so doubtfull abt u aftr tht day seeing u exchange namesStern SmileROFLROFL

You and your ideas never endStern Smile you both hv almost folled me 3879723723 tyms . one with radhas age other by saying melz is fan of MammooStern SmileROFLROFL

i will take revenge one day[8D}ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@ DD: ROFLROFL Sorry Love.. I totally forgot that day... ROFLROFL.. i tried to get you too but was too busy enacting the role of Melissa Hari to perfection Approve ROFL.....

it wasn't preplanned.. but I didn't realize others would be confused too .. i.e. likes of Ravz ROFL... melz tried to trick her too but then I gave it away without even trying by accident OuchROFL.. as i was struggling with too many... man....

and DD *hmph*.. what can we do if you are gullible TongueROFL

@ Ranuja: the article was written especially for this daa ROFL... to be informative .. n share the happiness with the entire world... so Shamz did really good naa enacting your role EmbarrassedClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.BilliCat.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top