Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I must be really boring coz I love the classics...especially black, blue and grey! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

I must be really boring coz I love the classics...especially black, blue and grey! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Of course you're not boring. I love those colours too (especially on Armu) ๐Ÿ˜›

*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Didn't he wear a suit with a hood once?

๐Ÿ˜†  the beige suit with the hood!!!! omg---my FAVORITE topic of discussion--don't even get me started on it, Mystica!! ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was downright bewildered when i saw that thing! ๐Ÿ˜†  Remember that topic we had--i think it was called "or odd things in JJKN?"  ๐Ÿ˜†  the hood came up A LOT in that one!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

๐Ÿ˜†  the beige suit with the hood!!!! omg---my FAVORITE topic of discussion--don't even get me started on it, Mystica!! ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was downright bewildered when i saw that thing! ๐Ÿ˜†  Remember that topic we had--i think it was called "or odd things in JJKN?"  ๐Ÿ˜†  the hood came up A LOT in that one!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ohh the HOOD! pretty sure it was blue? anyhoo i thto it was funny and interesting thing to wear. he wore it on 2-3 different occasions.

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

armaan dresses really well!! what is wrong with his clothes?? ( except the flowery shirt which he was wearing in board meeting episode) but he looks good in all of the clothes!

agree

shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

ohh the HOOD! pretty sure it was blue? anyhoo i thto it was funny and interesting thing to wear. he wore it on 2-3 different occasions.

lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. i remember that.. i thought that outfit was pretty darn funny..๐Ÿ˜†

but apart from that, i must say that armaan dresses quite well๐Ÿ˜‰

ides thumbnail
I just love the fact that the fashion designer and set designer of JJKN are so harmonious in their selections.....I mean where else can u see Jassi in a Fushia suit sitting in a room with the same coloured walls and Armaan in his electric blue that perfectly coordinates with the wall paint......๐Ÿ˜•
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

I just love the fact that the fashion designer and set designer of JJKN are so harmonious in their selections.....I mean where else can u see Jassi in a Fushia suit sitting in a room with the same coloured walls and Armaan in his electric blue that perfectly coordinates with the wall paint......๐Ÿ˜•

definitely an observation that an int. designer wouldn't miss!...๐Ÿ˜Š
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

NICE AVATAR hawa_hawai!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ