Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
remember purab had that horrible( was it yellow???) suit which had a shirt with a different kind of collar??? i cant seem to remember the colors but i know it was horrible!🤢
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I find Armaan's floral shirts quite chic and different and except that awful blue🤢 he looks nice in most of his outfits.His white and red on Valentine was breathtaking😳 as was the killer black😳😳.The only other exception was that chequered suit he had once worn right after Purab's exit and that was awful🤢

But yes,his wardrobe can definitely be improved upon.I like Raj's outfits a lot.

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

I find Armaan's floral shirts quite chic and different and except that awful blue🤢 he looks nice in most of his outfits.His white and red on Valentine was breathtaking😳 as was the killer black😳😳.The only other exception was that chequered suit he had once worn right after Purab's exit and that was awful🤢

But yes,his wardrobe can definitely be improved upon.I like Raj's outfits a lot.

definately. raj or even aryan dress way better

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

definately. raj or even aryan dress way better

lol, the posts about Armaan's checkered suit were so funny. I
wonder if I can dig it up...wasn't it Jammy who started on that
checkered suit of his?

Where are you Jammy???
Morgoth thumbnail

Mallika and Maddy darling are the best dressed. 😉

I hated Armaan's suit with the white piping - looked weird. And the pink and electric blue ones - I thought he had raided Mallika's wardrobe.

[quote=loveneha_r]remember purab had that horrible( was it yellow???) suit which had a shirt with a different kind of collar??? [/quote]

No, it was that ugly shirt with blue stripes on the collar. I agree, it was horrendous.🤢 But, other than that he dressed quite well...He looked good in that black suit. 😉

[quote=Minnie]I like Raj's outfits a lot[/quote]

Didn't he wear a suit with a hood once?

albelarahi thumbnail

My rule of thumb is and has always been that clothes are best understated. As I said the choice of colors for Armaan's warrdrobe is juvenile and has more than just twinges of 70s/80s Bollywood where the fashion icons were Mithun and Jeetendra...white suit...red shirt...white shoes....YUCK! Sorry not my taste

I am no fashion designer but am aware enough to know that trendy clothing last only for a short period of time. Classics on the other hand never go out of commission. Bollywood too has thankfully become aware of this and other than those nasty mesh shirts and those tasteless leather suits the move has been to a lot less overstated attire

Al

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: albelarahi

My rule of thumb is and has always
been that clothes are best understated. As I said the choice of
colors for Armaan's warrdrobe is juvenile and hasmore than
just twinges of 70s/80s Bollywood where the fashion icons
were Mithun and Jeetendra...white suit...red shirt...white
shoes....YUCK! Sorry not my taste

I am no fashion designer but am aware enough to know that
trendy clothinglast only for a short period of time. Classics on
the other hand never go out of commission. Bollywood too has
thankfully become aware of this and other than those nasty
mesh shirts and those tasteless leather suits the move has
been to a lot less overstated attire

Al

I say they all just come to work in their birthday suits. I don't
know how to say it in hindi so I will say in english....no flute, no
flute playing...no clothes, no clothes commenting.
jprasad thumbnail
Classics on the other hand never go out of commission....yeah
purab and his black suit and old black volvo limo don't go out of
commission.   ðŸ˜ƒ
jprasad thumbnail
albelarahi, what would you say about me....I never wear black
and neither do I dress understated, cuz life is too short. Black is
boring and I like color in my life.
albelarahi thumbnail

I say they all just come to work in their birthday suits. I don't
know how to say it in hindi so I will say in english....no flute, no
flute playing...no clothes, no clothes commenting.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you like to see Armaan do a Salman 😉 Likewise, the guys would like to see Mallika Seth to do a Mallika Sherawat 😊 Seriously though I do not mean to knock the Armaan character as many of you seem to think. It's just that I think the JJKN management team has a very poor choice of wardrobe for Armaan much the same way they have that god-awful looking different colored hair piece for Jassi. These buggers make so much money and they surely can afford better designers...I suppose money cannot buy good taste!

Al