Page 127 of 132

sugakrish

sugakrish

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara990

Originally posted by sugakrish

Originally posted by sajan_kash01

Originally posted by sugakrish

Why nowadays navya not wearing pallu? Confused  pls reply i dnt watch sme episodes..Ouch

baba has told her tht if anant doesnt like her to put pallu then she is aloowed to not to put pallu

Thanks for the reply yar...Tongue

In which episode(date) baba told

"if anant doesnt like her to put pallu then she is aloowed to not to put pallu "

It was in 280th episode which was aired on 19th april

Thanks for the reply yar...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Navya Help Desk*|| (Page 127)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nuts-

IF-Rockerz

-Nuts-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Can someone post Anya scenes? There was a link, but now the person is not updating it I guess. So it would be nice if someone could take over and help Anya fans find their favourite sceneSmile

Meethi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divi...A_SS

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
y is hall of fame not working since long???????????

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
u shld pm mod and ask its facing sum prob frm many days anamika

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
anyone else is having the problem? is anyone here able to open the hall of fame tab?

im getting this msg wen i clik on that

We are currently working on the Hall Of Fame Page and will be relaunching it soon again.

Edited by anamika_0 - 14 May 2012 at 9:05am

California Girl

Groupbie

California Girl

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I stopped watching Navya regularly when the timing changed.  Whatever happened to Navya's sister Renu?  Does she still work with Mohan?  What about her acrimonious divorce from her husband?  Was she able to get custody of her daughter?  Would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in.  

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by California Girl

I stopped watching Navya regularly when the timing changed. Whatever happened to Navya's sister Renu? Does she still work with Mohan? What about her acrimonious divorce from her husband? Was she able to get custody of her daughter? Would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in.
she does not work with mohan infact she is missing frm the show only along with mishras and abt her divorce cvs never showed that but her daughter is with her

hope this helps

California Girl

Groupbie

California Girl

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Originally posted by California Girl

I stopped watching Navya regularly when the timing changed. Whatever happened to Navya's sister Renu? Does she still work with Mohan? What about her acrimonious divorce from her husband? Was she able to get custody of her daughter? Would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in.
she does not work with mohan infact she is missing frm the show only along with mishras and abt her divorce cvs never showed that but her daughter is with her

hope this helps

Thanks!!  I thought I had missed something but looks like CVs just abandoned all the storylines associated with the Mishras. Confused

Thanks again for your response!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.