Page 125 of 132

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i need link to the scene
in pink saree can sumone help
http://i.imgur.com/JToCR.jpg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Navya Help Desk*|| (Page 125)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kash01

i need link to the scene
in pink saree can sumone help
http://i.imgur.com/JToCR.jpg

here u go the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpjn6oOQNWg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj_ms_nasha

sonu.I.monu.S

sonu.I.monu.S

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hi, can anyone tell me who is shagun and how is Rama bhabi related to Shagun, and her link to the story? i have recently started watching this show, but have no idea about this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.I.monu.S

Hi, can anyone tell me who is shagun and how is Rama bhabi related to Shagun, and her link to the story? i have recently started watching this show, but have no idea about this.

Shagun is Rama's younger sister. Earlier in the show, when Anant and Navya weren't exactly sure of their feelings and were still studying, Rama had managed to get her sister's marriage fixed with Anant. However, Anant never loved her and it was during this time that he and Navya realised that they're in love with each other. Once, when Bua Dadi scolded Shagun for a mistake of hers, Shagun got so mad that she poured honey all over her sari as a revenge. BD (Bua Dadi) found out, got mad and broke her relationship with Anant. 

When Shagun's future in-laws called up the Bajpaayees, Baba was unwilling to lie to save Shagun's face. But since Navya is really nice, she took the blame on herself, saying that Shagun and Anant's marriage broke because she and Anant were in love and he didn't want to marry her.

That's about it!

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Rit Big smile

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Can someone Pls tell me why Rama is being nice to navya and who is this panditji that she talks to on phone

Abommi

IF-Sizzlerz

Abommi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
its upcoming story yaar...

padma_17

IF-Dazzler

padma_17

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Can someone Pls tell me why Rama is being nice to navya and who is this panditji that she talks to on phone

i have the same doubt how did she change suddenly...
she was agaibst navya rite coz shagun was to marry anant so is she really changed r just pretending to be i dont get this logic...

arri-spy06

arri-spy06

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.